Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison (21382 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by queendalyn(f): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by queendalyn(f): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by LRNZH(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Look at this clown. Was it PMB that stopped you at Kuje prison gates?

Take your complaints to the relevant authorities and they will be handled appropriately there. The determination will be made on what grounds you need to see Metuh.

Abi you wan turn to Ben Bruce the lion of twitter but pussycat for National Assembly?

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by DropShot: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
And on what ground must this nonentity be allowed to see a high profile criminal? Is he Metuh's lawyer, wife, son or what? This guy must obviously think too highly of himself to even think the presidency knows about his existence.

So that you can start ranting nonsense after your meeting with Metuh including what is true and what is not? Nonsense!

Era of impunity is gone with this administration!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by tempest01(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Corruption is not just stealing money .... There are rules that dictates the use of power, and PMB swore by the koran to uphold the constitution.

Gagging the opposition because they are opposition is wrong.

Let the court examine the evidence and give their verdict accordingly...he is presumed innocent till found guilty.

Why restrict access to him by order from the top?

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by funlord(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin

Wetin dis expired pdp fool dey yarn abeg? Who cares?

27 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
The fools in Aso rock should know better than tow this meaningless line of action . . . . . . Olisa Metuh unwavering defiant stance seem to be giving the dullard sleepless nights . . . . .

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by DropShot: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
tempest01:
Corruption is not just stealing money .... There are rules that dictates the use of power, and PMB swore by the koran to uphold the constitution.

Let the court examine the evidence and give their verdict accordingly...he is presumed innocent till found guilty.

Where is the gagging?
Did Metuh collect N400m from arms money or not? Yes, he did.
Has Buhari put him in prison without the court saying so? No, he hasn't.
Is it everybody that should have access to criminals awaiting trial? No.

So, what's your point?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by DropShot: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
jmaine:
The fools in Aso rock should know better than tow this meaningless line of action . . . . . . Olisa Metuh unwavering defiant stance seems to be giving the dullard sleepless nights . . . . .
[/s]
Cry me a river. grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by asEdeyHOT: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
This Deji Adeyanju is an attention seeking liar

I am 100% sure that no prison officer will say that "The Presidency said Adeyanju is not allowed to see Metuh".

He made that part up. When he is arrested and charged to court for defamation, he will go on Twitter and call Buhari a Tyrant.

Deji is a very desperate man, who wants to take advantage of the gap in PDP's leadership

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by OlujobaSamuel: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
since you are not his lawyer, father, wife or son, I don't give a damn.
Are you there to join him in crying or to solicit or to hear some thrash to relate to the public. Any message he wants the public to have as the pdp spokesman can be relate to you through his counsel whom is wise enough to know that which might implicate him or not.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Cry me a river. grin

Thanks for stopping by . . . .You can now run along and play with your mates . . .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oloshi, who know you? Buhari no sabi german chancellor, na u im wan sabi. Asiere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by joseph1832(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
What proof does he have that the presidency gave such order? I mean, I won't be surprise if some overzealous prison officer denies him access to Metuh all in the name of scoring some cheap points.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by joseph1832(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
tempest01:

Just how do you know PMB was the one who said this Deji of a guy shouldn't see Metuh?

Did you bother to ask if this said individual went during visiting hours? Or if he went as a V.I.P demanding to see Metuh?

11 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by asEdeyHOT: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
IyaIode:
Oloshi, who know you? Buhari no sabi german chancellor, na u im wan sabi. Asiere

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai. U wicked die

15 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by StOla: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
You wanted to go survey the place so you can report again like a journalist? Like you already said, you want to observe so you can narrate again. Are journalists allowed to visit an accused and narrate the event to the public while a criminal case is ongoing?

All journalists have been banned from interviewing high profile criminals.

Mr Deji Adeyanju, stop reporting stories and opinions from Olisa Metuh, you are interfering with the criminal prosecution ongoing.

Metuh has said he will reveal all in court, so Deji leave Metuh to appear and speak for himself in court.

You are not his lawyer or a family member.

If anything happens to Olisa Metuh in prison, visitors like you should be the very first suspect. You should be lucky you were not arrested after your last illegal narrative.

Remember you were once in jail too as an accused on the charge of murder. Only God knows who has given you a contract to kill this time.

[url]omojuwa.com/2014/05/president-jonathans-aide-doyin-okupes-associate-linked-with-murder-adeyanju-deji-buk-admission-year-2000/[/url]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:
The fools in Aso rock should know better than tow this meaningless line of action . . . . . . Olisa Metuh unwavering defiant stance seems to be giving the dullard sleepless nights . . . . .
I believe this set of fools in Aso Rock are actually better than those set of fools who occupied Asshole Rock.

Tell me, who do you think is a fool: the fool or the person following the fool?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Buhary the tyrant. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by StOla: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
since you are not his lawyer, father, wife or son, I don't give a damn. are you d there to join him in crying or to solicit or to hear some thrash to relate to the public. Any message he wants the public to have a the pdp spokesman can be relate to you through his counsel whom is wish enough to that which might implicate him or not.

Exactly!

What is his business seeing an accused whose prosecution is still ongoing. I don’t recall he is a lawyer to the accused.

He has already been identified as a journalist going by his broadcast of the previous EFCC visit.

Journalists are not allowed to interrogate an accused in jail. The courts are there where lawyers will do all the interrogation as stipulated by law, and all revelations will be made in the public trial as Metuh desired.

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe this set of fools in Aso Rock are actually better than those set of fools who occupied Asshole Rock.

Tell me, who do you think is a fool: the fool or the person following the fool?

A Needless post that did nothing to counter the quoted post. My message was very clear and succinct . . . . . The fools in Aso Rock led by the daura dunce should know better than tow this petty stance . . . . .

They simply gave Deji more ranking in his social media crusade . . . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by mrmetoo1: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Last week it was Buhari wants to kill him, today its Buhari specifically mentioned your name. Delusions! Delusions!! I've said it, these PDP guys are low-key obsessed with Buhari, they are just playing their fan-boyism in the opposite direction to gain attention. If he was banned from prison, some over-zealous aide probably banned him, probably the lowest guard at the prison is probably the one that bounced without authority from anyone. This guy actually thinks if it was Buhari, they'll tell him "Buhari said..."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by joseph1832(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:

A Needless post that did nothing to counter the quoted post. My message was very clear and succinct . . . . . The fools in Aso Rock led by the daura dunce should know better than tow this petty stance . . . . .

They simply gave Deji more ranking in his social media crusade . . . . . .
Its no fault of mine if you can't think or reason. Cos if you can, you'd have understood what I said.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Its no fault of mine if you can't think or reason. Cos if you can, you'd have understood what I said.

Peeps who struggle to make common sense don't deserve to waste people time. . . . . . cheers . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by DropShot: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
jmaine:

Thanks for stopping by . . . .You can now run along and play with your mates . . .
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by joseph1832(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmaine:

[s]Peeps who struggle to make common sense don't deserve to waste people time. . . . . . cheers . . . . . .[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by OlujobaSamuel: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
StOla:

Exactly!

What is his business seeing an accused whose prosecution is still ongoing. I don’t recall he is a lawyer to the accused.

He has already been identified as a journalist going by his broadcast of the previous EFCC visit.

Journalists are not allowed to interrogate an accused in jail. The courts are there where lawyers will do all the interrogation as stipulated by law, and all revelations will be made in the public trial as Metuh desired.
maybe he smuggled in phone the first time, because I know you can't meet an inmate or awaiting trials with a pen and paper without the warden vetting its content.
I hope he and his cohorts will learn, they so much love illegality yet they will be shouting rule of law as if they even ready for am.

9 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by jmaine: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
joseph1832:
[/quote]

[quote author=DropShot post=42253229][s][/s]

Lolz . . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison by cleatoris: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
PDP is littered with hypocrites.
They complained of media trial, and when the media is being kept at bay from these criminals, they're complaining about press freedom.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report / Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.