Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! (1953 Views)

Which Programming Language Has The Best Career & Salary Opportunities Over The.. / Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!!! / Opportunities for Females in the tech world (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
I am here to answer any question you may have about the opportunity. Details are contained in the pictures attached.

Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
There are no pictures here sir.
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
iamayodeji:
There are no pictures here sir.

Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Orioner post=42253970][/quote]

Are you suru damilola?
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
iamayodeji:

Are you suru damilola?
no am not... I work with him. He is my team leader
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Orioner:

no am not... I work with him. He is my team leader

Ok, please can you tell me about your organization..
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
AIESEC is an international youth run organisation that deliver two types of experiences. Integrated leadership experience and exchange(work abroad) experiences.
It is present in over 134 countries and territories in the world including Nigeria

kindly visit aiesec.org for more indepth details
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
when applying kindly copy me in the mail.

Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
here is another opportunity in africa

Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by spikesC(m): 4:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Orioner:

Just to clarify...Your monthly salary for a developer in Belgium is $1000?
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by whisp3r(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
spikesC:

Just to clarify...Your monthly salary for a developer in Belgium is $1000?

The Uganda part got me laughing $500 plus one free meal grin

In another's man land. You haven't even budgeted for accommodation yet.

$500 = 150,000 based on current exchange rate

Really

Chai!!! Programmers have suffered.
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
It is not a full time job but rather an internship experience. You are to use the period to learn grow and develop yourself and the skills you possess.

The amount there listed is regarded as your stipend during your internship experience.
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by guru01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Orioner:
It is not a full time job but rather an internship experience. You are to use the period to learn grow and develop yourself and the skills you possess.

The amount there listed is regarded as your stipend during your internship experience.
My guy, i know of someone who is interested:
Question:
Who will provide the visa for belgium?
What is the average salary of a belgium developer?
What is the cost of accomodation in Belgium?
For how long will i work before i can quit?
What is your own benefit?
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2016
guru01:

My guy, i know of someone who is interested:
Question:
Who will provide the visa for belgium?
What is the average salary of a belgium developer?
What is the cost of accomodation in Belgium?
For how long will i work before i can quit?
What is your own benefit?

My organisation AIESEC will provide all supporting documents for the visa application. The person going however has to process his visa.

The average salary is way above the 1000usd paid to the intern. I dont know the actual rate.

Accommodation cost is 300-500usd monthly depending

The advert stipulates the period. It is just for a year. The intern may be retained as permanent employer upon satisfactory performance.

Our benefit is that we get to transform your life and give you an international working experience. It is actually an indicator of growth as well. We yearly assess ourselves based on quite a number of things including number of individuals that undertook international work experience.

Hope the reply helps
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by guru01(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
I mean how does your organization make money from this or how do it benefit your organization?
Re: Experienced Programming Opportunities Available Abroad!! by Orioner(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
guru01:
I mean how does your organization make money from this or how do it benefit your organization?

okay I get you.

To have your details registered on our internal network and visible to all countries where AIESEC is present in, a registration fee is required.

That is the only fee requested

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science / Nairaland Programmer Please Share Your Most Challenging Project So Far / All Programmers Drop Your 2go/facebook Username Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.