Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas (30632 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Holywizard: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thank God oo that everything is now a past...

Last month when I travelled to my village for christmas celebration. My 76 year old aunt who likes farming wanted me to accompany her to her farm to bring home some firewood for cooking & for frying garri.

I refused because i didnt want to stain my cloth because i was putting on white jean but due to the reason of pleasing her because we now see her as our grandmum since we lost our grandmum in the year 2003 I decided to go with her.

After arranging it, she decided to carry some home & i protested but she refused saying that she can carry it so we departed for home. I was in the front with my ear-phone listening to loud musics from my phone & i was walking fast because the load was too heavy she was walking slowly. I gave her some far distance.

While she was coming come she mistakenly matched on a tangled rope & down she fell. She started calling me but due to the ear phone placed on my ears i couldnt hear her calling & I left her for home. On arriving home & i waited for like 5 minutes & i didnt see her so i decided to go back to at least help her carry her own load.

On my way I met her struggling with the load of firewood on top of her & her breathe was fading away. I had to rush, removed the load on her & i placed her carefully on the ground for air. I later removed my polo & used it to fan her. After like 20 minutes I helped her reach her house & later came back to carry the load of firewood.

I'm so grateful to God because I dont think that had it been she died, that i would be able to forgive myself...

Moderators be help me & share the good news...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by DebbyChris(f): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmm

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by PresVA: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
I reject grand children like you in my life !!! Goooshh. . You left a woman old enough to be your grandma to carry such load cos you dey form wetin I no know .. Same firewood will be used to cook food and you go carry your big mouth come chop ... angry

If she hadn't fallen, you would have left her to carry it.. mehn, you get heart!

Not judging you but eehhhh angry

ThankGod she survived. .

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by utenwuson: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ds op is jst mad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Holywizard: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
PresVA:
I reject grand children like you in my life !!! Goooshh. . You left a woman old enough to be your grandma to carry such load cos you dey form wetin I no know .. Same firewood will be used to cook food and you go carry your big mouth come chop ... angry

If she hadn't fallen, you would have left her to carry it.. mehn, you get heart!
lol.we dnt cook with fire wood.
read well...i neva wanted her to carry na. if u ve stayed wit an old person u will know dat dey like doing times while fully known that dey re nt dat strong

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by CharlyNick: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
U're lucky

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Richy4(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Holywizard:
lol.we dnt cook with fire wood.
read well...i neva wanted her to carry na. if u ve stayed wit an old person u will know dat dey like doing times while fully known that dey re nt dat strong

She shouldn't have told you to accompany her to the farm because you were simply 1-1 =

She insisted on carrying....., and you couldn't say no.... that you must carry it. Where was your persuasive skills...I guess that skill comes up when a girl says no to you abi?.....

You were going with someone, and you placed earphone on your ears as if you were walking alone....

She agrees to carry the fire wood and you could not stay at her back just to protect her or if she needed some kind of help....

In the olden days, they would have sold you to the slave traders....undecided

266 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by byvan03: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ear phone has killed many, how can you block both ears in this uncertain country. You can walk into danger because you willingly tuned to selective deafness. Keep your ears open!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
you no try at all and no be good news be this.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Kayoski(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
imagine this funny op..
u kon dey call Lalasticlala, u want make the whole world laugh at ur stvpidity or maybe dey should learn from it..

Oya Lalasticlala the gods are calling..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by rachyluv2013: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2016
stupidity of the highest order.
u no try at all.
what would you have told people happened to the old mum you went to the farm with.
oya clap for yourself.Blasting music my foot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
i'm sure that the OP is a small boy who is disrespectful, cannot protect or guard anyone, self centered and above all a dunce.

22 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by helphelp: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ah!

Thank God ooo
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by winkmart: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thank God for you
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by kulobyno: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hi
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by ril19(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
OP you're somewhat careless o....hmm

i'm sure if it was your girl friend you wouldn't allow her lift a pin weight of that firewood.

op will be like: hey baby no naa don't stain yourself, just let me carry everything. gringrin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
seriously this op needs flogging

9 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by odinese(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
You are an idiot at op....

Listening to stupid senseless noise Nigerian music while your old aunt is carrying an heavy fire wood.....since you followed her to the farm I don't see why you should go home with empty hands. Too bad of you op.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by RichYoungNigga: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
I nearly killed Buhari last year but he escaped into the bush.
He's a lucky guy

12 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Ur moniker said it all
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shld we arrest you for attempted murder?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by tellwisdom: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok, we have heard you wore jean and a polo in your village. I think i'm aware undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by kelvyn7: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by louiskay(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thank God

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by ichommy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ha Ha shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by kenny905(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guy go to church and testify, y r u telling us? Nonsense....day b4 yesterday around 1am our house was on fire, luckily enough I was watching by that time so I smelled smoke and quickly quenched the fire....u get ny point?

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by jimmyolasun: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have to arraign you for neglect and been self centred just bcuz of white jean u can't help a 75yrs old woman... You due for 75 lashes of soaked koboko... Yu a spoilt brat.. btw did u eventually pull dat jean while you attending to her and carrying those logs home... If no, you deserve a pat on the head with a thor's hammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yaba left has released a few crays again cool
Hmmm may God bless us with sensible kids.... The cherry on the cake is he actually created a topic about it ... For us to do what congratualte him .. If nah me i find one small corner to cry and ask God for sense

Dont even know which is worse .. Anyway Op enjoy ur evening smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Eebrahym(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
The Op is so annoying like I should see him right now and blow off his head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by okerelawrence(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olodo. New generation kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Check Out My Son @1 / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.