Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

* * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * (7002 Views)

The King Of Poets Tourney: Raplinx Vs Obesemf / ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Peindanzo vs Obesemf

Voting criteria:

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines - 3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

rules & regulations

•bar limit:-12 bars

•deadline:- 30 January 2016 [8pm]

•verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•no biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•no smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by obesemf(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
check brraaaahhhh

1 Like

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obese, is 12bars okay with u? Or 10?
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obesemf , is 12bars okay with u? Or 10?
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by obesemf(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Obesemf , is 12bars okay with u? Or 10?
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
obesemf:

Ok
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Obese post
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by obesemf(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Obese post

its fight night, I fight knights with the pen.. im righteous

script a tight verse, i see how far you go, to write yours

im the 'ruler', your fans, I 'see em', put em in an Infirmary

your brain is 'inches' away from my 'foot'...this kick makes you a distant memory

Obese is the phantom of the 'opera', ending your reign

snuff your babe, 'you see' me taking her to the 'safari', she never sees rain

my _penis is hot, i give her 'fire _fucks', im insane

then i put the 'chrome' to your dome...let the bullets browse through your brain

you crossed the fine line, ima drop an asinine rhyme

i could kill u by the numbers, which is odd.. i ain't even in my prime

im with your girl, i pull her weave harshly

9 months later, she says the kid is yours...she's acting like Steve Harvey

forget a bright future, you run from dark and dimmed the past

first brawl on NL?, i ensure it's the last

got bombed outta facebook, you think NL cats aint seen the blast

your attempts to 'inject life' prove 'you're gay'.... you're still just a 'Pein' in the _ass

with the pen im amazing, there's no point in hating

i script with 'finesse'... soccer fans will call it placing

split your skull, put your thoughts on a track.. your mind is racing

i pour 'bleach on your brain'...thats a fair idea of who you're facing

come through with Accra boys, make a lot of noise

we leave your _bitch moist, strike with five nines, like Royce

'stick a torch light in your neck' i made the evil choice

cant talk? still making noise?

im 'leaving lumps' in your throat, now u can lighten your voice

i no dey fear face, keep my pace, flows leave u amazed

punches drop jaws and leave eyebrows raised

your plans to beat me, will need amazing grace

i pack heat, your plans will 'backfire', after i set your _ass ablaze

you've never heard an emcee this hard, immaculate in my discourse

i just manhandled Danzo, now let him carry his cross

i lure his kids into one place, such evil things he's caused

this might be a bit harsh..
but i set the place ablaze and tell him "forget rap... there are burning issues to be discussed"

Lil pig, i 'got ham', you're on my 'blacklist', don't rush

I sting like a 'Scorpion', your soul i go crush

I know 'how to get away with murder, watch our styles clash

I put this beating in a quick series..i just ended your life in a flash

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
This fight is like judo practice/ Sizzling metaphors, I give Real spectacular strikes like hugo sanchez/ Punches to his upper jaw if this cuckoo ranting/ Puns gonna leave him spinning cold like pluto axis/ Summary is- These bars are sure to school the obese like sumo classes!/

This bruno bastid ..asking the saviour to help him carry his cross/ He's hispanic n sauce ..tryna make a good pose ..he's spaztic, he's cursed/ His crew shaking- his panicking source ..they should start counting his loss/ Cause I brought techs ..and once those bullets 'penetrate ,this pu..$$y hides in reaction'- Vaginismus!/

Obese obliged to be my prisoner ..when my ammo wrecked him/ I've got spy cameras everywhere ..so any secret move he makes ..my camo tells me/ His 'execution's today' ..but if he tries to escape ..I've got archers,their arrows ready/ A sadistic b1tch- he better takes the penalty while frowning ..or gets on a barren run ..either way, he's balotelli!/

Bring the voodoo of a thousand kings if u know ya fetish/ Am subzero in his prime, powers cold and deadly/ He deemed himself a king cuz he slayed ice and had mik blown and buried?/ Haha, we all know an obese that makes ICE SCREAM n SKIM MIK ..was only choicing his low-fat dairy!/

If this poser nears me ...2 techs would blast his chin/ Before facing rebel ..dude went to his pastor like- "Am facing dark the b1tch"/ Pastor prescribed fasting as the way to beat DARK ..and have this f@g redeemed../ But next day.. Obese died with a note- FASTING IS NOT A FAT MAN TALENT ..so as it stands,it seems/ This b1tch n joker got a whooping from the dark knight- Harley Quinn!/

And since u love chemistry ..check- I bring the blades out, this duckling will "quark"/ And since he's known as a "noble" guy ..am stabbing the dummy "in heart"/ I reveal AH GUN.. nd this "pu..$$y in a state of life and death"- Schrodinger's cat/ But if this chemistry lover ..reveals AR GON ..don't be moved, IT DOESN'T REACT!/

Call him Sia ..cuz he won't be "alive", once I hit the rabbit/ His fams try to bribe me with beer ..but I forget that "cheap thrills" as I slit his ma quick/ Hold 2 'desert eagle ..and once I let that "bird set free" ..it kills his aunty/ STAGE IS SET.. as my bazooka fires his sis with "1 million bullets" ..Then I smile n tell him- THIS IS ACTING!/

Or you come with privates ..and dare engage me in a vendetta spar/ You may show 5 emotions ..but u'll get whooped 'inside out.. As I unleash beretta arms/ I've got an angry fanbase ..twice as his ..and even before I let them attack/ They've sent death threats to the talentless b1tch ..for the stuff he's shown- He's rebecca black!/

I wreck vets at hand ..while your materials show you a disgrace to mankind/ Metaphors blaze him from the front and puns hit his back side/ This script leaves his brain twisted and have his mind twined/ So anyone who still rate 0's over mine ..either is a staunch p€rv£rt ,or did it with a farm mind!/

The end; U've all witnessed as i whipped this local rodent/ He's regarded as a thorn in this section- An overgrown pest/ He claims to be 'king.. So yall should term this beating- A royal molest/ He'll get terribly scarred ..but none should give this poser no help/ This b1tch is leavin dignity stripped and with an a$$ whooping ..like ladies in the pretoria protest!/

Note: All personals in the verse, don't wanna do this, but I jez thought it may be a lil difficult for some of yall to dig so..

Sia's album This is acting contains songs lyk "alive,bird set free,1 million bullets,cheap thrills"- Those are the ones that have bin released

P.S- If u felt offended by the keys, my sincerest apologies (Its the only bar I felt lyk xplainin)

6 paths of pain

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Open for votes

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginus
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
Laveda
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Bykebyke
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ladies in the pretoria protest

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Err.

Obese was creative with his 'schemes'
But somehow, in my opinion, the punches weren't stinging hard

Pein was good though. Me like that your 'Ice scream and Skim mik', that closer too...
It was great

opener - 1 point
Peindanzo - straight up personal punch!!

•rhymes - 2 points
Hmm, obesemf

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points
Hmm, wow! Okay obesemf

•punchlines - 3 points
that peindanzo's opener did it for me, so, peindanzo

•personals - 2 points
Peindanzo

•flow - 1 point
Obesemf

•wordplays - 2 points
obesemf

•closer - 1 point
Wow! Obesemf came with a scheme or sth like that
Peindanzo came with punches

But Tie

Obese7-6pein

MVGT- obesemf

Wanna kick it with me?? @pein let me give u ur name tongue
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
I take it back. Tomorrow I give a real verd.
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by danbrowndmf(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Make i read the battle 1st.
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Best bar of the brawl!

This fight is like judo practice/ Sizzling metaphors, I give Real spectacular strikes like hugo sanchez/

i love sharp deliveries

Punches to his upper jaw if this cuckoo ranting/ Puns gonna leave
him spinning cold like pluto axis/

holy sh1t!

Summary is- These bars are sure to school the obese like sumo classes!/

daaaaayyyyuuuuuummmm!!! cheesy cheesy

this was a fantabulous opener. If only pein could keep this heat throughout the brawl, he would have gotten my vote easily.

Overall, obese edged this. Mvgt = besemf
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Supermiy: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
me likely...pein this is bars only rocket scientist like myself understands cool....obese your flow issa killer
..opener-Pein!...sumo classes damn creative!

rhyme-obese..Insane!

metaphors-pein

punchlines-tie...I just love creativity... bleach your brain and Harley Quinn

personals-pein

flow-Phatman...just slick

wordplays-obese

closer-obese

MVGT-obese
..come lemme kill you @Raplinx

1 Like

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Raplinx(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Damn! This guy Peindanzo is really creative!! He came harder than i expected!! Imagine Obese cudnt even bring his game!
Pein came blazing hot! His opener was 1 in town! Punches, Metaphors, puns, and even rhymes! Doubt me??.?? Check it out
"Before facing rebel ..dude went to his pastor like- "Am facing dark the b1tch"/ Pastor prescribed fasting as the way to beat DARK ..and have this f@g redeemed../ But next day.. Obese died with a note- FASTING IS NOT A FAT MAN TALENT ..so as it stands,it seems/ This b1tch n joker got a whooping from the dark knight- Harley Quinn!/" nice Metaphoric punch!
"And since u love chemistry ..check- I bring the blades out, this duckling will "quark"/ And since he's known as a "noble" guy ..am stabbing the dummy "in heart"/ I reveal AH GUN.. nd this "pu..$$y in a state of life and death"- Schrodinger's cat/ But if this chemistry lover ..reveals AR GON ..don't be moved, IT DOESN'T REACT!/"
.See bars laced up with creativity! That Schroedinger's cat was hell unleashed!
"So anyone who still rate 0's over mine ..either is a staunch p€rv£rt ,or did it with a farm mind!/" nice!

"Bring the voodoo of a thousand kings if u know ya fetish/ Am subzero in his prime, powers cold and deadly/ He deemed himself a king cuz he slayed ice and had mik blown and buried?/ Haha, we all know an obese that makes ICE SCREAM n SKIM MIK ..was only choicing his low-fat dairy!/" woooooo

I aint hyping bt this guy really finished Obesem!
So Criteria/non-criteria-wise,
Mgvt: PEINDANZO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
It was a nice battle. I love the punchlines from Obesemf. He has this ability to unleash enough punchlines to satisfy one on first read. I admire that side of him.

On the other hand, Peindanzo had some amazing ideas and punchlines too. But at some point, he lacked the ability to connect and deliver them well. Hence, made some of his punches look forced and elementary. (No offense)

His rhymes didn't do any good either. It's not about the syllabus alone, bro. You gotta drop words like it should sound and not complicate everything. Words like "Cat, heart, quark, react" don't rhyme but you rhymed them. "Dark" and "Fàg?" That's a No No!. You should work on your word pronunciation. But above it all, you tried.

MVGT: Obesemf

NOTE: Please, if you want to vote on this battle, better do that now or within this hour. Voting closes by 8pm prompt. Any other vote after the deadline is null and void.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by gottoboy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its a Tie for me
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
BATTLE CLOSED ❎
Obesemf wins!
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol, you must either be blind, a d1ckrider, or plain reta..rded to think obese won this brawl,lmao ..And I forgot, this is NL, the home of c0ck-suckers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / Live Nigeria Girl Show Her Face In Sex Bleep In Lagos / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.