Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest (885 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by abysirius(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
My dad of blessesd memory would never miss the 9pm NTA network news for anything. The program really pissed me off. To me, it's the most uninteresting program anyone could sit down to watch for an hour. It's so boring. I would wonder what he was enjoying in d news. It's not the same as Dr. Woo or Robin Hood grin grin. I would sit with him and keep looking at him perhaps he will notice me and change his mind. 'Iro ni o' (na lie o), he is not leaving d sitting room until after 10pm when d news is over.

..Sure many of us have similar experience. You can also share yours. Just thought of my dad and I can't stop laughing at my naivety.

1 Like

Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by okhiai1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by Savigne(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Same here OP...I actually carried over the hatred for NTA into adulthood.
Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by kristen12(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
NTA and channels news.
Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by doyinisaac(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nnkan nbe is the name of the program......I hate the program during that time because the news or events shown on the program are always scary to me as a kid but my parents do enjoy it so much,especially my late dad...
Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by Richy4(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
I hated NTA those days too but my mum loved it....and when she insisted on it, there's nothing anyone can do. The only fun I and my sister has was to guess whom the News casters would be.... Anyone that gets the casters wrong will stay and watch with my mum for a while,...while the other person goes to the other room that got small TV to watch movies . that was the good old days....

I like watching wrestling those days too.. but the problem was my mum.....She scream a lot while watching it and when the screaming starts, I will just disappear to the other room and watch it there in peace not minding the fact that it was a little TV
Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by CharlyNick: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
We didn't even had TV

1 Like

Re: As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest by Mariecakes(f): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Labe orun and Nkan be these two spoilt my saturdays/sundays back then..

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Masturbation / Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat / 10 Things That Kill Young Men Easily:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.