Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (32874 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
4C2215131:

Cemeteries of London trumps all their other songs for me. Though, James Blunt is ascending that throne now in my heart. He's so inspirational!
i like cemetries of london,lost,paradise,gravity,every tear drop is a water fall e.t.c.,.lost all their songs when my memory card crashed..James blunt is nice but I pick ed sheeran with coldplay...a sky full of stars is still my favorite..
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by kolinz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
chygoz3:

Have you listened to 'Every breaking wave' by U2? If you haven't, try and do so. You'll thank me for it.

Yeah Bro I got it, its not bad but 'with or without u and I still haven't found what I'm looking for' still comes first.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by bidexmat(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tried musiqSoulchild too?
amiskurie:

I think I have some Charlie too on ma vast playlist
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by BossDanniee(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Is it because I love you Lyrically Ibile Gbese Efejoku Shoki - Lil Kesh
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell

Moondance - Van Morrison/Jonathan Rhys Meyer (I prefer the latter)

Lauryn Hill - To Zion

Percy Sledge - Take Time To Know Her

Phil Collins - The Roof Is Leaking

Ray Charles - Careless Love

Paul O.G McCartney - Yesterday

Everly Brothers - Crying In The Rain, Devoted To You, All I Have To Do Is Dream

Sade Adu - No Ordinary Love

Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World

B.B King - You Know I Love You

Nat King Cole - There Will Never Be Another You

Anita Baker - Body & Soul

Don Williams - Lay Down Beside Me

Donny Hathaway - A Song For You

Jeremiah Niang - Na Ba Ka

Jim Reeves Ft Patsy Cline - I Fall To Pieces

Joshua Radin - No Envy No Fear

K-ci&JoJo - Tell Me It's Real

Michael Bolton - Summertime

Kenny Rogers - Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Luther Vandross - Love Letter

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Rod McKuen - If You Go Away

Zac Brown Band - Colder Weather

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Cestmoi1(f): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
4C2215131:

Do check out Phillips' "Reason to believe". The best remake of an evergreen classic!
Wilson Philips? Done! thanks.....
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Ebbunwa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello by Adele
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by cybriz82(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Terry G...knack am.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by MoNickk(f): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
PotestDeus:

Lauryn Hill - To Zion
Nat King Cole
I love the Lauryn hill song....Nat King Cole still remains my father's best musician...made me like songs like L.O.V.E n many others I can't remember now.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
MoNickk:
I love the Lauryn hill song....Nat King Cole still remains my father's best musician...made me like songs like L.O.V.E n many others I can't remember now.

Yeah, it's a great song. You should read the story behind that particular song. NKC's L.O.V.E ('twuz made for me and you cheesy tongue) album is cool too. Listen to Monalisa, you'd like it.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Orlando owoh songs,,,
mawomi roro,Ajuwa ye,koseye to mede bi ologuro,logba logba,E get as Ebe,kajumo we 1,2,3,4,Experience, message,ganja,I say No,sisi salewa,late obafemi awolowo,late dele giwa,omo Yoruba,iwa loluwa nwo,eroki yeye mi,iyawo olele,jealousy, kangaroo AMONG OTHERS,,,am not yet up to 25 but this man is talented,is songs are awesome and soothing
ayinla omowura also
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Monalisa185(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
PotestDeus:

Yeah, it's a great song. You should read the story behind that particular song. NKC's L.O.V.E ('twuz made for me and you cheesy tongue) album is cool too. Listen to Monalisa you'd like it.

Lol...you you call my name again ehhh?tonguetongue
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by ibrocool(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Katie Melua 9 million bicycles
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you you call my name again ehhh?tonguetongue

Hehe. Yeah, you just won't stay outta ma head..... not cheesy tongue How's you, cutie?
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by MoNickk(f): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
PotestDeus:

Yeah, it's a great song. You should read the story behind that particular song. NKC's L.O.V.E ('twuz made for me and you cheesy tongue) album is cool too. Listen to Monalisa, you'd like it.
I know the song....lol. monalisa...men have named you...also lazy,hazy,crazy days of summer.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
MoNickk:
I know the song....lol. monalisa...men have named you...also lazy,hazy,crazy days of summer.

Lol. Yeah, days of soda, pretzels and beer. Hehe wink Cool stuff smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Tobbey(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chrisdmeek:
I go with Enya,...... Luv her songs like crazy.

U can check out these.....

- Long long journey
- Trains and winter rains
- wild child
- Evening falls
- A moment lost
- Only time
- Orinoko flow
- Caribbean blue
- One by one
- I want tomorrow
- Book of days
- white is in the winter
- On my way home

And so on. If you liked these then you can come back for more or better still keep digging. If you become a fan of her music, believe me you won't get enough of it.

And for those wondering her genre, it's NEW AGE, even tho she doesn't think so, she says her genre is simply enya.

You can also try these guys..... Merlin's magic, Little Dragon, Alan Hawkshaw, Lana del rey.

DARK SKY ISLAND.
her latest album. I'm loving it. Hope you do too?
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Adedolapo1406(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don Williams songs
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
4C2215131:

That to me is Timbaland's best shot at production. Remember when the strings come up and then the bass hits with the..."I've been travelling for some time, with my fishing boat and my bottle of shine..." At that point there, I lose it!

On point
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by egorov(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ella Fitzgerald....esp 'dream a little dream of me' feat. Loius Armstrong
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Tekason(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Where ya at by future n drake
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by expozey(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
firstking01:
wow, samehere..do u knw, go the distance by michael bolton and u send mecheesy...wat a song

No, never heard it. I'll try and download it.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Tobbey(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Classicman47:

Enya doesn't sing "soul" music either. I think its more of "mood music" or let's just say "alternative".

Then what is Soul music?
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
expozey:

pls do, u'd love it...the song was used in the disney cartoon, hercules
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
expozey:

pls do, u'd love it...the song was used in the disney cartoon, hercules, go the distance.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by condralbede(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=4C2215131 post=42271365][/quote]ok
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
MoNickk:
depends on if you like rock music...but as a rock lover,their songs are awesome to me. try downloading n listening to this one by them...magic.

hey, have heard songs from group " death cab for cutie"..... you shuld lisn to them..... real nice
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Tobbey(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
ice234:
Bros please can you share them using dropbox
Thanks

Which one is DropBox.?
Download them. From Beemp3.com
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Tobbey(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
ndcide:

How do I get them please.

In one piece

Beemp3.com
Search Enya

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by jojothaiv(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Classicman47:

Lol. Ur playlist is quite cool. I loved plain white t's...delilah
Thanks, you can also share yours o..
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by ndcide(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tobbey:

Beemp3.com Search Enya
Alright I'll check it out.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Chrisdmeek(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tobbey:

DARK SKY ISLAND.
her latest album. I'm loving it. Hope you do too?

I'm yet to cap that album bruh. Recently found out it's been released. You know it's been like forever since 2008-2009. I'll surely get that album soon. I've heard "Echoes In Rain" from the album tho and I luv the song.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. / Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.