Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Online News Blog Website For Sale At A Very Reasonable Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online News Blog Website For Sale At A Very Reasonable Price (645 Views)

Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / Top 5 Online News Blogs In Abuja And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online News Blog Website For Sale At A Very Reasonable Price by amJoe(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is a fully developed awesome looking Online News Website where visitors can read most recent news updates and comment/discuss about them. The design of the website is awesome, please check this great looking website here: www.CB4A.net .

I am selling the whole website including all the website files, scripts, images, software, database etc. I can point your existing domain to this website for free . Also, i will provide you 1 month of Free tech support anytime you need through email, voice call and WhatsApp..

Awesome Features of This News Website:

1. This website is 100% responsive, it will reshape itself according to the device's screen resolution. No matter what device or browser you use, the website will reshape itself so that you can see the website in best form.

2. This website us set up with the World most populous PHP WordPress, you can build or install any number of plugins and themes to it, easy modification, easy to understand, name it.

3. This Website is fully SEO Friendly, Every single page is optimized for best SEO results in Search Engines. Get top ranking in search engines with less SEO
work!

4. Premium design and appearance as well as Social Media options are installed at the website. You can promote the website at different Social media such as
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ etc easily.

5. The website is designed with best user friendly interface. Both the webiste backend and frontend is optimized for best user friendly interface so that the
website admin or a visitor can browse the website easily..

6. You will have the option to add / modify website's categories, contents etc easily.

Also, you can change the design of the news posts, fonts, colors etc.

7. You can place your advertisements anywhere at the website easily with the help of admin panel and there are lots of spaces given at the website for placing
your own Ads. Eg. AdSense ads etc..

8. You can add unlimited categories, posts, tags at the website. If you want to add few more categories or want to remove some, you can do that easily using the
website admin panel. You don't have to be a professional to control / modify / upgrade / customize the whole website but you can do that very easily using the simple mouse clicks at website admin
panel !

You can make money from the website by showing advertisements. There are lots of advertisement companies such as Google AdSense, Yahoo Ads, Chitika, Infolinks etc and you can place these ads at your website to make money easily in auto-pailot mode..

Also, you can sell advertisement space at the website and place other company's ads in your website and get paid. There are hundreds of thousands of companies waiting to show their company ads in different websites to gain popularity and you can
make lots of money by showing these companies ads in your website in a monthly basis.

You can choose to display Affiliate Program
advertisement at the website such as Amazon Affiliate Program, eBay Affiliate Program etc and place their product's ads at your website and you will be paid
commission from those affiliate partners.

How You Can Buy The Website - Contact Me. You can contact me right away by sending an email to evatomng@gmail.com .. i will respond to your email message immediately i receive your email message..
Re: Online News Blog Website For Sale At A Very Reasonable Price by amJoe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
bump
Re: Online News Blog Website For Sale At A Very Reasonable Price by amJoe(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
available for sale

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense For Sale / What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.