Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,584 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) (76169 Views)

Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / After 30 Years, Researchers Defrost & Revive Frozen Tardigrade Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by saints2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
A video has surfaced online showing a fish that survived after being frozen in a freezer. The fish was removed from the freezer and dropped into a small metal tank, where it floats motionless for about a minute, before stirring its fins and emitting a few bubbles then gliding around the tank, appearing to have been brought back to life. See more photos...

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/photos-frozen-fish-comes-back-to-life.html

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XT9RM7Q5us

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by talktonase(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
The fish deserves to be free. FTC in 2016 I dedicate it to my ex girl friends and most especially to my future wife.baba God waiting on you.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by skup008(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
wonderful shocked

1 Like

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
cry
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by rottennaija(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
saints2:
A video has surfaced online showing a fish that survived after being frozen in a freezer. The fish was removed from the freezer and dropped into a small metal tank, where it floats motionless for about a minute, before stirring its fins and emitting a few bubbles then gliding around the tank, appearing to have been brought back to life. See more photos...

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/photos-frozen-fish-comes-back-to-life.html

cc: lalasticlala

It seems interesting... But @op, how did the fish stay frozen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gobe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by saints2(f): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
rottennaija:

It seems interesting... But @op, how did the fish stay frozen?

Still same question I am asking too..

1 Like

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by tafabaloo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kk......where is the video?
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by tpiar: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by CharlyNick: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
What a Miracle cheesy
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jonathan sef

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by obinnashady(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lie mohammed

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by gwenj(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
End tym fish! tongue

46 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by opey112(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
The fish deserves to be free.
nah die e go still die

6 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by musicwriter(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
There was actually a documentary about that, I think on Discovery channel or National geographic. Rats were frozen for 7 days and later brought back to life upon thawing. It's just the same way sperms are frozen for years until being implanted into a woman's womb, when there's need to birth a child.

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish. Soon, we will be able to actually find out whether or not there's heaven or hell, whether there's God or Satan. What could be better than that?.

It's certainly the kind of science I would like to volunteer for, if need be. I can't wait to die!

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by saints2(f): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
musicwriter:
There was actually a documentary about that, I think on Discovery channel or National geographic. Rats were frozen for 7 days and later brought back to life upon thawing. It's just the same way sperms are frozen for years until being implanted into a woman's womb, when there's need to birth a child.

The idea was to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. And depending upon your request you could be resurrected in 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish.

It's certainly the kind of science I would like to volunteer for, if need be. I can't wait to die!

Wow.. Thats deep...

Thanks for the update.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by DaFlash: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Key to cryogenics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Holla911(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked
musicwriter:

The idea was to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish.

3 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Luxiana19(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
That is Onyinye, the mami water River goddess.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
CharlyNick:
What a Miracle cheesy

its no miracle dumbo.
its cryogenic freezing

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by CACAWA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
musicwriter:

The idea was to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish.

dont you have freezer at home? Try it na

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by CharlyNick: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
SexyKaycee:

its no miracle dumbo. its cryogenic freezing

It's a Miracle Idiote tongue

38 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Davidovinci(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
musicwriter:

angry Dude u one hell of a weirdo....you need to see ur pastor asap...

And oh stop watching universal soldiers

58 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by talktimi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
musicwriter:

www.humaitech.com
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by HyDef(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cryogenics!
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Everything is possible when you believe..

3 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
My Goodness
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Karanka: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by demo4ril97(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sounds like duh OP is a fish monger no insult biko only guessing pueh-eh-eh orishirishi.
Hum anamna nairaland.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by tonyxxx(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
intresting.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains / Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.