Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) (76226 Views)

Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / After 30 Years, Researchers Defrost & Revive Frozen Tardigrade Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by gbishman: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls set that fish free pls
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Gidi3020(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lols.... Frozen fish back to life.... Gej's fault.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by petkoffDrake(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Finally av been unbann for what i know nothing of! Nawa oo
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Auxillary:
dry bones shall rise again, abi una no dey read bible?

Oga wait, na DRY my Bible talk no be Frozen

1 Like

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Pain(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
CRYOGENICS
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by wtfCode: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
talktonase:
The fish deserves to be free.
honestly, she earns it

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by ijebu2020: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
GUY U MST B A JOKER....IF U REALLY WANT TO DIE NOW NOW..JUST GO TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE..OR GO TO ANY PIEPELINE INSTALLATIONS OR PETROL STATION...AND LIGHT THE PLACE UP..VERY EASY FOR YOU

musicwriter:
There was actually a documentary about that, I think on Discovery channel or National geographic. Rats were frozen for 7 days and later brought back to life upon thawing. It's just the same way sperms are frozen for years until being implanted into a woman's womb, when there's need to birth a child.

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish.

It's certainly the kind of science I would like to volunteer for, if need be. I can't wait to die!
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
wtfCode:
honestly, she earns it

She come on!!! sad
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by ijebu2020: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
GUY U MST B A JOKER....IF U CANT WAIT TO DIE NOW NOW..JUST GO TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE..OR GO TO ANY PIEPELINE INSTALLATIONS OR PETROL STATION...AND LIGHT THE PLACE UP..VERY EASY FOR YOU

musicwriter:
There was actually a documentary about that, I think on Discovery channel or National geographic. Rats were frozen for 7 days and later brought back to life upon thawing. It's just the same way sperms are frozen for years until being implanted into a woman's womb, when there's need to birth a child.

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish.

It's certainly the kind of science I would like to volunteer for, if need be. I can't wait to die!
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
wtfCode:
honestly, she earns it

She come on!!! sad
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by doveda: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Are you telling me that they had a forboding to get the tripod ready for a frozen fish that is coming back to life?sad

LIES!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Etizz: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
rottennaija:

It seems interesting... But @op, how did the fish stay frozen?
Guess d fish was frozen alive....
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by musicwriter(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]Be careful for what u wish for!!! [/size]

It's nothing to be afraid of, please. Hospitals all over the world already give anesthetics before conducting operations. Millions of people are already dying on the operation table and safely coming back to life on daily basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by lasisi69(f): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
StepTwo:
lasisi69
Step Two
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by femi4: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Luxiana19:
That is Onyinye, the mami water River goddess.
aquababy indeed
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by cybriz82(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
There is ntin like if need be u cnt wait to die.when there is already 1001 way to die.what r u waiting for?
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by doveda: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish. Soon, we will be able to actually find out whether or not there's heaven or hell, whether there's God or Satan. What could be better than that?.

Nah, that didn't happen.

They cloned a frozen rat. sad not bring it back to life
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

The idea is to get the science advanced such that humans can decide to die temporarily. When the science is fully developed, people can pay and go on a sort of "death holiday" for complete peace of mind. Depending on your requested service package you could decide to die for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and so on, as you wish. Soon, we will be able to actually find out whether or not there's heaven or hell, whether there's God or Satan. What could be better than that?.

u don't have sense
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by musicwriter(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
ijebu2020:
GUY U MST B A JOKER....IF U CANT WAIT TO DIE NOW NOW..JUST GO TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE..OR GO TO ANY PIEPELINE INSTALLATIONS OR PETROL STATION...AND LIGHT THE PLACE UP..VERY EASY FOR YOU

Did I tell you I wanted to commit suicide??
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by doveda: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
That's technically not a freezer, by a cryogenic liquid (Perhaps liquid Nitrogen [77K or -196 C]). The fish survived because it was left in the liquid only for a few seconds before thawing. I am guessing, otherwise, it will die if its vitals get frozen.

Some people do not any idea what freezing is like. It seems most of them haven't tried thawing some fish or meatsad
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Die wella
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by tayoccu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
I've experienced this phenomenon before, in my case it was croaker, i discovered it was still alive and put it in a bucket of fresh water (silly me right? but I was 11 so you can't blame me).
I woke up the next morning to discover the fish had committed suicide (it jumped out of of the bucket).

2 Likes

Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hawlahscho:

LWKM cheesy
na French una dey take chat? grin
4nobody4every1:
hahahaha, jonathan don suffer no be small grin grin cool grin grin
Hawlahscho:

LWKM cheesy
na French una dey take chat? grin
efonat:
[size=30pt]Be careful for what u wish for!!! [/size]
wtfCode:

honestly, she earns it
femi4:
aquababy indeed
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by vicraven(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Are you people sleeping?? that fish is emeka... ehn,that boy who went missing
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by sunshine1974(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
The whole thing is suspicious, I think dey planned it with d fish grin grin
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by onunwa21(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Miracle Fish.......
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by blessingee: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Neva die o, u still dey owe me money abeg grin grin grin
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by jojoki: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Bro, Na you be the real Badooo original one. Your write up make sense and scary. You are real man
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Osakah24(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
musicwriter:

you can't wait to die temporarily abi? Otherwise I can help you die meaningfully.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by HRich(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
saints2:
A video has surfaced online showing a fish that survived after being frozen in a freezer. The fish was removed from the freezer and dropped into a small metal tank, where it floats motionless for about a minute, before stirring its fins and emitting a few bubbles then gliding around the tank, appearing to have been brought back to life. See more photos...

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/photos-frozen-fish-comes-back-to-life.html

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XT9RM7Q5us

End TIME FISH
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by onunwa21(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
If fish could swallow Jonah for days nd still vomit him...coming back to life after frozen is very possible.
Re: Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) by Osakah24(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
CharlyNick:

It's a Miracle Idiote tongue
miracle ke,who prayed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains / Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.