Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. (32281 Views)

If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
Not quite sure 'bou the meanings of the ring on each fingers' on both the left and right hands.,
any idea would do, since people just get to a store, buy a ring and fix it on just any sizeable finger, without knowin d meaning, that sucks.
If u knw and can intaprete em' pls do.
BrB.
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by pappy2000: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
I know that the thumb is for still searching,the rest i don know
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
I know that the thumb is for still searching,the rest i don know

the thumb aint for searching

1st finger is for searching
middle finger is for engaged,
3rd finger is the wedding finger
and the pinkie is for divorce or death.

1 Like

Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by TheSeeker(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
madambini:

Are you a ring expert? Or oh a beautician?
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by oyinda3(f): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
ppl wear ring on whatever finger suit them best. the only significant one to me is the marriage ring. lol
i don't think ppl look at ur fingers to determine if ur engaged or divorced or searching or whatever.
they only look to see if ur married that's it.
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
oyinda.:

ppl wear ring on whatever finger suit them best. the only significant one to me is the marriage ring. lol
i don't think ppl look at ur fingers to determine if ur engaged or divorced or searching or whatever.
they only look to see if ur married that's it.

he asked for the meaning which i gave, its not like it has to be followed,

1 Like

Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by TheSeeker(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Madambini

Thanks for clearing the air. I have often times been confused myself. However, the only ones I knew were engagement and marriage until you elaborated it now.

1 Like

Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by bluespice(f): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
on the thumb is from a friend or family member,
fore finger is searching
middle finger is engaged
ring finger is married
pinkie is for death or divorce

im 70% sure

1 Like

Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by oyinda3(f): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
guys ppl wear rings on all those fingers and do not attach any significance to it (except marriage or maybe engagement)
pls don't go embarass urself assuming something that's not true abt sum1 wearing a fashion ring ok? lol

pinkie is for death or divorce

lmao

madambini:

he asked for the meaning which i gave, its not like it has to be followed,

yea I was referring to him.
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by bluespice(f): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
wats funny oyinda?

1 Like

Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2009
Ring experts in the house.
Nice one @madam bini but ya no mention that o' d thumb fing. Wha gwan with that? Cos i also come cross peeps put on ring on there.
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by oyinda3(f): 2:07am On Jun 26, 2009
@bluespice, it was just funny "pinky means death or divorce" haheheha cheesy

Cos i also come cross peeps put on ring on there.

it doesn't mean anything. they wear it there because it's too big for their other fingers tongue
and they prolly wear it on their pinky 'cause it's too small for their other fingers. lol
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2009
Okay!!
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by oyinda3(f): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
:p
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by freely(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2009
Oyinda, did it ever occir to u that because you, Oyinda wears a ring on any finger because u think it is fashionable that it is right? Or because in your mind u think it does not mean anything that really it doesn't? Instead of learning and appreciating knowlegde from people who have taken time out to reasearch on this u choose to laugh and show light on ignorance? did it ever occur to u that since the fourth finger means marraige and the one before is engaged the rest might mean something else?

1 Like

Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Maacdi: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Freely, true word, i followed the posts and it was really enlightening. Sometimes, you just gotta appreciate others' contributions. Oyinda,
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by steve49ja(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
madambini:

The thumb aint for searching then whats da first finger?
Middle finger and 3rd finger whats da difference?
Pinkie reffering to last one innit?
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by litusaint(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
I love all comments on this.

just dis morning i saw a very preety lady. i have interest in her, bt love looking out for the fingers if am gonna find a bond, but to my surprse, i saw a ring in her 2nd finger afta the thumb. so i concluded shes searching.... bt had to come here first in oda nt to recieve a early morning insult.

is my insinuation right with her ring placement?
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Nestle1x(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2016
litusaint:
I love all comments on this.

just dis morning i saw a very preety lady. i have interest in her, bt love looking out for the fingers if am gonna find a bond, but to my surprse, i saw a ring in her 2nd finger afta the thumb. so i concluded shes searching.... bt had to come here first in oda nt to recieve a early morning insult.

is my insinuation right with her ring placement?
go ahead she is actually searching
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by tipsy01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ladies
Re: Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. by Hillzy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016

1st finger is for searching middle finger is for engaged, 3rd finger is the wedding finger and the pinkie is for divorce or death.
Bro are u kidding me, my bae recently start wearing a ring on her first finger

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.