Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly (10794 Views)

Six Days After Shut Down,OAU Senate Building Remains Under Seal / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / Supreme Court Changes Mind, Says Stamp And Seal Compulsory For Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by abayomi93(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,and military lovers.My pastor and I were discussing about the killing of Osama bin ladin.He said the Navy seals that were sent to kill bin ladin were Elite special forces.That one SEAL could fight about 50people single handedly.After that,one man in my street said that he learnt takwando,and that he won a black belt.he said he fought 40people single handedly,and that it is on record.soo,I just wanted to know if this could be true. Are they that well trained?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by naijafella(m): 12:59am On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:
Hello Nairalanders,and military lovers.My pastor and I were discussing about the killing of Osama bin ladin.He said the Navy seals that were sent to kill bin ladin were Elite special forces.That one SEAL could fight about 50people single handedly.After that,one man in my street said that he learnt takwando,and that he won a black belt.he said he fought 40people single handedly,and that it is on record.soo,I just wanted to know if this could be true. Are they that well trained?

It's possible. In Hollywood thrillers.Even in Nollywood, Bollywood,Ghollywood,Kannywood and Yoruywood grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by madridguy(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2016
American SEAL can only be deceiving their gullible followers over Abbottabad raid. They like taking the credit alone without mentioning the role of the Pakistan Army in the fight.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by abayomi93(m): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2016
I was not talking about the raid now.I just wanted to know how ferocious a trained navy seal is.If a single trained navy seal could take out 50 sedentary nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Not even a lion can kill 50 people at a go regardless if sedentary or otherwise. Use common sense and know it's an exaggeration.
The taekwando story is possible but what the man never mentioned is they spar 50 people one after the other, it's a training they do to increase their aerobic, anaerobic and mental capabilities. They do tournaments where they fight people to rise to the next level but at most it's 8 - 10 trained competitors with huge breaks in between.
I repeat again: taekwando practitioners spar with 50 people in a row never at once. A navy seal can kill 20 people at a go with a gun but in hand to hand combat can't take more than 5 or 8.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by jemype(m): 4:55am On Jan 24, 2016
madridguy:
American SEAL can only be deceiving their gullible followers over Abbottabad raid. They like taking the credit alone without mentioning the role of the Pakistan Army in the fight.
but I watched the documentary pakistan army wasnt involved because it would hav blown the mission loud.

6 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by madridguy(m): 5:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Yes the Pakistan Army played a vital role in the raiding including one doctor Afridi that got the late Osama DNA.

jemype:
but I watched the documentary pakistan army wasnt involved because it would hav blown the mission loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 24, 2016
grin when you talk about navy seals, you talk about fire power, stealth and so many other qualities needed to get the job done. So yeah they can take on 50 and come out ontop

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Don't know about 50 but the US Navy Seals is one of the most rugged military units in the world. They undergo very rigorous training & can do anything to fulfill a mission.

Operation Neptune Spear was mainly executed by Seal Team 6. The Pakis played a minor role.

4 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Even me sef without much training can fight 50 nairalanders singlehandedly let alone a navy seal. Most nairalanders are obese and f*cking slow.

13 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by johnbull368: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2016
I believe this is the kind of lie your pastor will be telling his gullible congregation,is this one also in the bible? just tell believe it can only happen in Hollywood, Bollywood and Nairawood not in this physical wood.[color=#006600][/color] cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by abumeinben(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Op can't you beat 100children single handedly?

It depends on whom they're fighting

4 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2016
jemype:
is the documentary on youtube
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
The seals are cool but they mostly fight as a unit. There's only soo much only an individual member can do.

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Op, the team that took down bin laden is greatest fighting force in the U.S.. that team is Seal Team VI ...
there are other seal teams, but team six is the devil's hive.. killing machines.. a member of that team can actually take out 50 men singlehandedly...
if you know the training exams those guys go through before being recruited, about 200 muscular fit guys apply to join.. but at the end, only 5 or 6 are qualified... even after acceptance, those 6 guys would still be tested 2 wks later.. if they go below standard, they fall out too sad .. after then, they are tested each year.. if anyone is below standard, he'll be assigned to another group..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:

If it's from a sniper position, then Yes but if it's in hand to hand combat then no.

Do u also know that all the members of seal team 6 who participated in that operation have all died mysteriously in a hello crash? Perhaps the govt wanted to get rid of them

3 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Frank3n2(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2016
50 small sef... angry. But if Edo jazz is involved you can fight more than 200 grin
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by sapientia(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2016
FAKE DRUGS are being sold here

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by nigeriancuban: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
op must be a kid

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by houseofjaka(f): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]possible only in nollywood
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Op, the team that took down bin laden is greatest fighting force in the U.S.. that team is Seal Team VI ...
there are other seal teams, but team six is the devil's hive.. killing machines.. a member of that team can actually take out 50 men singlehandedly...
if you know the training exams those guys go through before being recruited, about 200 muscular fit guys apply to join.. but at the end, only 5 or 6 are qualified... even after acceptance, those 6 guys would still be tested 2 wks later.. if they go below standard, they fall out too sad .. after then, they are tested each year.. if anyone is below standard, he'll be assigned to another group..

The Seal team VI (DEVGRU) has more than 75 commandos. Over two dozens of them took part in the operation that took out Osama (Neptune Spear). VI is just a codename, it has nothing to do with the number of soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2016
theoptimist298:

Do u also know that all the members of seal team 6 who participated in that operation have all died mysteriously in a hello crash? Perhaps the govt wanted to get rid of them

That's not true.
Rob O' Neill-the one that claims to have fired the shot that killed Osama is retired and is a well known public speaker. Another retired member-Matt Bissonette wrote a book 'No easy day' and still appears on TV. Yes there was a 'copter incident involving Naval Seals but an Obama led USA would not get rid of an entire 'special Operations Military Unit for any reason. Be very sure of your facts before posting info on a public forum.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by jemype(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
is the documentary on youtube
no it isnt it was a dvd. If the pakistani army was aware about the mission, intels would hv relayed info to osama because I dont believe the pakistani govt wasnt aware he was in dia country.

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by godwinony(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Just reading and wondering how gullible some people are...no matter how strong a man is, he can't cope with even 5 or 6 average men of his size..una know wetin una dey talk??...on how only 3 people pin you for ground, your own don finish o..talk much of 50 men..ahbeg ahbeg today na sunday angry

7 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by bewla(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2016
naijafella:

It's possible. In Hollywood thrillers.Even in Nollywood, Bollywood,Ghollywood,Kannywood and Yoruywood grin grin grin grin grin
yori yori woods

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by anangboy(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2016
You know your thought process has been eroded by Broadway when you believe a man, no matter how highly trained, can and will concurrently take out 50 people with his fist.

The mechanics to pull off such a feat can not be humanly achieved.

And the dude who said the members of Seal Team 6 who took part in the Osama operation are all dead is not correct. The fifteen Seal members who died in the helicopter shot down in Afghanistan were of a different squadron of Seal. Seal Team 6 has five squadrons and the ones who died were of the gold squadron. Seal Team 6 has about 300 members.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by VocalWalls: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
One of my favorite shows, Surviving the cut, addresses this.

No one Seal can best 50 others in a hand to hand combat, except they are kids. And for a gun battle, his lucks must count, not just expertise.

What's really special about the seal is that they're pushed beyond their limits during training, hence, as long as they have breadth, they keep fighting.

You can never win over someone who never gives up.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by femidejulius(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
naijafella:

Actually, there's only one nollywood. Nothing like Yoruywood or even Hausawood or igbowood. Comprehende?
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by JonSnow(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2016
5 of my "guys" armed with 2' by 4' inches plank will take down any Seal -or whatever they are called. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by camelus: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Please who train them and how do the adjudge who is below standard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Unn Students Riot For Not Having Light In Their Hotels / JAMB Closes Registration For 2018 UTME / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.