Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Enquiry On Kano - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry On Kano (2417 Views)

Enquiry On Schengen / Enquiry On Forms To Fill For Canada Study Permit Visa / Enquiry On Canadian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry On Kano by honourabletola1: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Good day to you all. I have never been to Kano but wanna move in there soon for my business. I want to enquire about the cost of accommodation overthrew. I would like to know about the price of a room self contain or Room and parlour self contain including the Agent fee. Thank you all for the anticipated prompt response.
Re: Enquiry On Kano by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
honourabletola1:

Good day to you all. I have never been to Kano but wanna move in there soon for my business. I want to enquire about the cost of accommodation overthrew. I would like to know about the price of a room self contain or Room and parlour self contain including the Agent fee. Thank you all for the anticipated prompt response.
what area ..depend on area it can be as low as 30 k and high as a milion

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Kano by honourabletola1: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Thank you Mr Alikote. Adobayero area or any nice area in Kano city .
Re: Enquiry On Kano by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2016
honourabletola1:
Thank you Mr Alikote. Adobayero area or any nice area in Kano city .
there is no area called ado bayero ..but inside the old city which is jammed parked...u can stay in yankaba /hadejia road ..it a mixed neigbourhood ....crisis free ...easy access to all major bussiness area ....cost around 250 for 2 bedroom old house 350 newly build....agency....is cheap like 15 k....single room are rearly available but u can stay in sabongari if u like been around ibos ...and near beer clubs etc

1 Like

Re: Enquiry On Kano by honourabletola1: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thank you very much for this valuable information. I heard someone say that Shoprite is located at Adobayero road . I didn't know it's not an area's name. I don't mind to stay at Sabongari area because my pocket is not that bouyant for now and I wouldn't be able to afford that expensive price. So, like how much could a room cost at that place sir? I would appreciate if you can include your contact number in your mercy awaited reply. Thank you very much.
Re: Enquiry On Kano by honeysplash: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Mr Alikote, I need ur help too, I ll b resuming in Kano for a job in 2weeks and I have never been there before, please i ll be needing an affordable accommodation for my stay, I ve tried to send u a mail, Kindly reply ASAP so we can communicate better.
Waiting for your reply sir..
Tnks
Re: Enquiry On Kano by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
honeysplash:
Mr Alikote, I need ur help too, I ll b resuming in Kano for a job in 2weeks and I have never been there before, please i ll be needing an affordable accommodation for my stay, I ve tried to send u a mail, Kindly reply ASAP so we can communicate better.
Waiting for your reply sir..
Tnks
where is the office located ...so I can give u advice
Re: Enquiry On Kano by honeysplash: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Alikote:
where is the office located ...so I can give u advice
I am not certain of the exact location yet... Ll be in abuja for the orientation by Monday so ll get full details then. I will get bk to u ASAP. Tnks for replying
Re: Enquiry On Kano by goodieuzo: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
Alikote,please what is the price of one room in sabongari?what of the security situation and returns on hussle there?I just want to leave my comfort zone see what life in north is.
Re: Enquiry On Kano by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
goodieuzo:
Alikote,please what is the price of one room in sabongari?what of the security situation and returns on hussle there?I just want to leave my comfort zone see what life in north is.
we have enough land in kano so no face me I face u ..a,room self contain wilk be around 100 k agency 10 k in sabon gari..2 bedroom in high rising apartment can range from 200 to 300 k..u can start several bussiness like drink joint in sabon gari ..this a sure banker to spare part ,barbing shop ,chemist ,supermarket,resturant hotels etc many ibo guys have made millions in kano cos kano market feed whole of chad ,niger ,northern cemeroon ,car republic ..u can hammer hustling in kano with less stress unlike lagos
Re: Enquiry On Kano by honeysplash: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
honeysplash:

I am not certain of the exact location yet... Ll be in abuja for the orientation by Monday so ll get full details then. I will get bk to u ASAP. Tnks for replying
Good afternoon, I just confirmed the office is opposite Government House area, plz direct me on the best location to stay with constant light and water n essentially security as am yoruba who speak zero hausa.
Waiting for a favourable response
Re: Enquiry On Kano by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
honeysplash:

Good afternoon, I just confirmed the office is opposite Government House area, plz direct me on the best location to stay with constant light and water n essentially security as am yoruba who speak zero hausa.
Waiting for a favourable response
opp government house is one of the most secured area of kano..but hardly any private office is located here all government office from deputy governor to ssg it a restricted zone ...u can stay in hadejia road yankaba just 50 transport to government house and houses range from 200 k to 300 k for 2 bedroom ..it a mixed neigbourhood with market ,shops and access to all main area of kano..but it u have money u can stay in lamido cresent or ahmadu bello rd it on the high side 500k to 1 million many labanese stay there ..u can stay in hiatel guess house on lamido road or green park hotel on 52 hadejia road it around 6 k pernite
Re: Enquiry On Kano by honeysplash: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Alikote:
opp government house is one of the most secured area of kano..but hardly any private office is located here all government office from deputy governor to ssg it a restricted zone ...u can stay in hadejia road yankaba just 50 transport to government house and houses range from 200 k to 300 k for 2 bedroom ..it a mixed neigbourhood with market ,shops and access to all main area of kano..but it u have money u can stay in lamido cresent or ahmadu bello rd it on the high side 500k to 1 million many labanese stay there ..u can stay in hiatel guess house on lamido road or green park hotel on 52 hadejia road it around 6 k pernite
Thank you so much for the hotel suggestions.... I ll prefer that hadeJia road so if u get any, kindly let me know . I will arrive on Saturday ... Thank u so much once again
Re: Enquiry On Kano by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
honeysplash:

Thank you so much for the hotel suggestions.... I ll prefer that hadeJia road so if u get any, kindly let me know . I will arrive on Saturday ... Thank u so much once again
o.k will get u connect to the house agent any time when u are in town
Re: Enquiry On Kano by honeysplash: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Alikote:
o.k will get u connect to the house agent any time when u are in town
Good morning... Arrived Kano last nyt and currently arnd Sabo - Gari area... Please connect me with a good agent who may have good houses arnd the said hadeJia so I can check some places possibly today.
Thanks so much.
Re: Enquiry On Kano by efficiencie(m): 1:53am On Jun 03, 2017
honeysplash:

Good morning... Arrived Kano last nyt and currently arnd Sabo - Gari area... Please connect me with a good agent who may have good houses arnd the said hadeJia so I can check some places possibly today.
Thanks so much.

Hi, were you successful in getting an accommodation in Kano? If you were then i would need your help getting an affordable self-contain apartment. Any useful information, contacts or links will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

My First Ferry Experience In Summer 2020 (photos, Video) / Life Abroad: Is It Worth / Exposing The Spanish Boyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.