Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42430 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
fedupnigerian:

I am trying all 3,I already created content for eHow and Udemy, and I am having some camouflages shipped to a fulfillment center, na you biko.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2016
holuphisayor:
Started my youtube journey already, after being motivated.
Uploaded 6 videos already monetised.. Leggo
Lets bank hard $$$
1st target = 1000 views by 30th january
I know a lot about this Youtube thing, 1000 views wouldn't bring you much money, infact you'd make less than $5 from 1000 views.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by holuphisayor(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2016
stadelk7:
I know a lot about this Youtube thing, 1000 views wouldn't bring you much money, infact you'd make less than $5 from 1000 views.
You dont know my methods...
.wud drop my screenshot wen its 30th january.. Thats wen i start working grin
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by marshalfire: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link http://dollarson.com/app.php?ref=7670
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2016
holuphisayor:

let's see then.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Donald3d(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Gotten.
i havent gotten ur email
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
stadelk7:

Hello bro would like to know about the youtube tin alright please let me in on it can I get ur contact email or something
Thanks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
stadelk7:

Hello bro would like to know about the youtube tin alright please let me in on it can I get ur contact email or something
Thanks

P.S my email is onitemitope001@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sccofield(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Join me in the Multi level Marketting business, its for live...keep earning passive income for live. 07062359125
contact me on whatsapp for more information.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Amadivenatius: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.
If you are not like most lazy Nigerian who are searching all over the internet looking for where free money is hidden for them to claim, they don't know that online business is like downline business where you commit your money, time and energy to succeed, then send me a blind e-mail with subject BUSINESS to amadivenatius@gmail.com and i will link you to a site where they will create a website you, equip with affiliate links to Amazon, Clickbank etc and other products you can sell for commission and they will also direct you to where you will generate traffic. And above all they will host your your website. All this work will be done for you 100% free you will not spend any money. If you have the desire they have the system. They provide the tools and resources to change peoples life. Your challenge will be laziness.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
holuphisayor:

guy help me with this YouTube video stuff plz??
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by holuphisayor(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
tslicky:

Thanks
I just told someone its too little money for too much work, I don't know why it should interest you.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Donald3d:
i havent gotten ur email
I'd resend now. Although I am doing something else already.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Amadivenatius:
If you are not like most lazy Nigerian who are searching all over the internet looking for where free money is hidden for them to claim, they don't know that online business is like downline business where you commit your money, time and energy to succeed, then send me a blind e-mail with subject BUSINESS to amadivenatius@gmail.com and i will link you to a site where they will create a website you, equip with affiliate links to Amazon, Clickbank etc and other products you can sell for commission and they will also direct you to where you will generate traffic. And above all they will host your your website. All this work will be done for you 100% free you will not spend any money. If you have the desire they have the system. They provide the tools and resources to change peoples life. Your challenge will be laziness.
Already paid for an ebook, I'd do what is in the book, so I won't waste my money, but if it doesn't work I'd contact you.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by holuphisayor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
stadelk7:
I just told someone its too little money for too much work, I don't know why it should interest you.
One of my video, booting up
For ur info.. Not much work cos i use vps to upload 300mb in 45seconds.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
holuphisayor:

One of my video, booting up
For ur info.. Not much work cos i use vps to upload 300mb in 45seconds.
what subscription do you use?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by holuphisayor(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
fedupnigerian:
what subscription do you use?
Simple server + linux vps ($2.5)

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
A BIG shoutout to @noeljosh for a successful registration on 4Corners. The sky is only the limit brother! The pix is d successful registration page of his. Who will be next? A wise quote "do something today that your future self will thank you for" contact me today, and lets get started on your journey to success +233236897707. God bless

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by darmochy1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
stadelk7:
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

I wonder if you're for real. I've paid for the ebook more than 10 hours ago, sent you mails with evidence of payment, yet no response. You'll regret it if you turn out to be a scammer.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Danyl(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Already paid for an ebook, I'd do what is in the book, so I won't waste my money, but if it doesn't work I'd contact you.
please OP can you let me in on the youtube stuff? I will really appreciate. my email is healthmds05[at]gmail.com… thanks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by darmochy1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by LeumasServices(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Let me show you a business you can start with N1000.00 only. Send ur email to 08182933434 for detail information.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Samyj247: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2016
fedupnigerian nice to know that is has been solved. Please can u pass me the info on what you are doing now. I am totally broke nd need ur assistance. I am a fast learner, pls bro show me d way.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Samyj247:
fedupnigerian nice to know that is has been solved. Please can u pass me the info on what you are doing now. I am totally broke nd need ur assistance. I am a fast learner, pls bro show me d way. Sammytwenties@gmail.com
If you even wanted to ask, did you have to post it here, besides I don't think that would be fair, liase with the guy and see what happens
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
holuphisayor:
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by holuphisayor(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Thanks.
u're welcome
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
darmochy1:

I wonder if you're for real. I've paid for the ebook more than 10 hours ago, sent you mails with evidence of payment, yet no response. You'll regret it if you turn out to be a scammer.
I believe this has been taking care of, and I have explained reasons for the delay.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by babz510(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
holuphisayor:
Cn u pls gv some details on dis ..
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by darmochy1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
stadelk7:
I believe this has been taking care of, and I have explained reasons for the delay.
It's been taken care of. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by amJoe(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
blogging is the best option.. www.cb4a.net is for sale at N35,000. mail me if you're interested. evatomng@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.