Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42585 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by arbitrage: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2016
stadelk7:

When you buy on maybe Alibaba, you usually have to provide an address, instead of your own address, you have your goods shipped to an amazon fulfillment center,you log in to amazon and confirm you sent goods to them, identify your goods is made easy by tracking number and stuff like that, when your goods are confirmed by amazon it is listed on their website, to an ordinary buyer it looks like that product is being sold by amazon themselves, so this helps a lot, amazon is a big company and they are very well trusted, all issues that would arise like shipping goods to buyer when someone wants to buy what you sent to amazon, customer care etc. is handled by amazon. So basically all you do is buy, send to amazon and sit back expecting your money, but amazon takes a cut from your sales for services rendered.

If you got further questions, email me at- stadelk7@gmail.com.

The monthly seller fees from Amazon seem to be more than the sales I make from FBA. I may soon stop it.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2016
arbitrage:

The monthly seller fees from Amazon seem to be more than the sales I make from FBA. I may soon stop it.
i don't know how that is possible, can you explain how you do yours, what item you send to them, maybe, just maybe you're doing something wrong. i dropped my email earlier, you can contact me and I'd be able to give you a few pointers.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Items I sent finally confirmed to reach AFC yesterday. Let's see how far with selling them off quickly.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by vccghanadotnet: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
have u tried forex trading?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Efinder(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Make good choice today, making money online is real, l have my prove
check my signature and see recent prove. you can do the business even
with your phone

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
stadelk7:
Just check out that blog link I posted earlier, that is if you're not looking for the easy way, because there is no easy way, you would be in a position to be making at least $200 online monthly in a matter of 2 weeks to a month.
Thanks bro, the ebook really works, and to think I openly came here to say what I said earlier. I am seeing good things on my course already. Damn!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
The first time you make money online is like the first time you smoke weed, the feeling!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
stadelk7:
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/
please bro, how can I get your ebook? Please. I am really interested and from what I have read, you seem a nice person. I would be glad to come under your tutelage. Thanks
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
macbeyland:
please bro, how can I get your ebook? Please. I am really interested and from what I have read, you seem a nice person. I would be glad to come under your tutelage. Thanks
My email is stadelk7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gbraphael:
Thanks bro, the ebook really works, and to think I openly came here to say what I said earlier. I am seeing good things on my course already. Damn!
congrats, how much so far?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
stadelk7:
congrats, how much so far?
$10, but I only started on Friday night/Saturday morning.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please can anyone verify if this site is legit or scam.......https://hourlyweb.com/
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by bobojoshua(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
macbeyland:
Please can anyone verify if this site is legit or scam.......https://hourlyweb.com/
SCAM
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
stadelk7:
My email is stadelk7@gmail.com
I sent you a mail bro
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gbraphael:
which of them are u into..?? The ehow or the amazon stuff plz reply??
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Gbraphael:
It can only get better.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2016
sammyrollo:
I sent you a mail bro
I'd check my mail now, and do justice.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2016
sammyrollo:
which of them are u into..?? The ehow or the amazon stuff plz reply??
The 3rd one,Udemy.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2016
**edited**
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Gbraphael:
The 3rd one,Udemy.
tanx for replying. . But with the little knowledge I have abt it..u have to tutore pple online.., wat course or topic did u write abt??
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by domainservice(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Domain investment or flipping is the way to go bro!
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by rednuth(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
interesting thread i see wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by megger(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Stadelk please am still waiting for you to send the Ebook to my box. I made payment, since morning sent you the scrrenshot of the payment and you told me you were going to check with your ATM for confirmation. Since then, no word from you neither are you picking my calls.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by megger(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
megger:
Stadelk please am still waiting for you to send the Ebook to my box. I made payment, since morning sent you the scrrenshot of the payment and you told me you were going to check with your ATM for confirmation. Since then, no word from you neither are you picking my calls.

Stadelk has finally sent the ebook to me. I was actually considering editing this post but on second thought I decided to quote it with this post to prove to all those who might be doubting him that the guy is genuine.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
sammyrollo:
tanx for replying. . But with the little knowledge I have abt it..u have to tutore pple online.., wat course or topic did u write abt??
It can be about anything you want.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
stadelk7:
**edited**
I can testify too, you're a real nikka. stay blessed man!
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Bro is it with FBA?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gbraphael:
Bro is it with FBA?
Nah, Udemy. I haven't completed setting up my FBA.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2016
fedupnigerian:
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Gbraphael:
$27 nw!!
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyrollo: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Gbraphael:
$27 nw!!
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.