Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42607 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by coretechng1(m): 5:42am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=fedupnigerian post=42597529]Nah, Udemy. I haven't completed setting up my FBA.[/quotel]Which country did you use in registering?And are you shipping to UK or USA Amazon?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2016
stadelk7:
Nice one! Guess i am vindicated now.
What's up now?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by omoluka: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
comeandsee:
If u can afford these , u are ready to make dollars . 1. A laptop or computer with internet connection . 2. 100usd capital investment . 3. My tranportation to/fro ur location. 4. My hotel accommodation . 5. A day trainning of 100usd . If interested send me mail ; alleluyahf@yahoo.com
Bros, what sort of online business do you do?
I have all these.
where are u based?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by omoluka: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2016
BLWeb:

If You seriously want to make money that will launch You into your Business FULL-TIME then you need to learn a skill.
Importation will not cut it because in the long run you are still going to continue finding something else to make money with.
Instead of running from one post to another why don't you learn RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGNING and position yourself for the myriads of small business just waiting to get on the web?

When you learn how to design responsive websites, you have already created a job opportunity for yourself, because you already have serious businesses that either needs a new website set-up or redesigning their crappy website to become responsive.

What is responsive website design if you must ask? It is the designing of websites that can conform to all latest devices screen sizes and can transform its design to fit any platform it's been accessed from. The benefit is this is that you have a wide access to potential customers on all devices that is including desktops, ipad,and smart phones even smart watch etc

We have created an easy way for you to acquire this skill. Trust me, it doesnt have to do with writing codes, or trying to learn the nitty gritty of HTML and CSS. You are learning how to be a designer and not a programmer.

Lastly, you are not just going to get the skill and be left dry and hanging, You will also be taught on how to get clients, how to sell your services to them with your well crafted proposals, how to set up your web design agency, and the aspects of business development when it comes to Web Designing.

You will also know about Social Media Management which can be a very effective strategy to pull in these businesses because your clients would also want to know what benefits your work is going to bring them. So showing them that even with a great website, without getting clients using social media or without improving their brand on social media, their business is as good as dead.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. So instead of looking for that one-time opportunity because you are broke, why don't you consider our Web-Design + Social Media Management Training and set off to start a company you will be proud of tomorrow.

You can call 07052463115 and i'll consult with you for free.
I really want to learn web designing.
Bros! why is your number not reachable?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=coretechng1 post=42782083][/quote]I haven't started, still on Udemy.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by BLWeb: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
omoluka:

I really want to learn web designing.
Bros! why is your number not reachable?

I guess it's the network. You can call me again.

If you are in Abuja, we run One-on-One Training.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ddooskie(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote I haven't started, still on Udemy. [/quote]
Kindly expatiate on this UDEMY.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
**edited
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oluballer:
What's up now?
I am back fully now.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
stadelk7:
I am back fully now.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
stadelk7:
I am back fully now.
After withdrawing and starting over again from $0. $14 in less than 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Well done.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
stadelk7:
Well done.
Welcome back, by this weekend i would have my money to purchase the ebook, please bear with me.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
fedupnigerian:
Whatsup, have you tried the FBA?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Fmdipo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
fedupnigerian:

what can you say to this scam allegation? https://www.nairaland.com/2327020/unemployed-how-make-money-just/1
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
MULLAH123:

Welcome back, by this weekend i would have my money to purchase the ebook, please bear with me.
Anytime
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
stadelk7:
Anytime
How is business going? wanna hear d FBA or screenshot if you wouldn't? Just to brighten my night you know!
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by blessedman25: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Make money from a strong and reliable company online. I have proof of payment to my Payeer account.

+ 0.13 $ Date: 10.02.2016 14:25:36 ID: 132135371 Details: P24668230 → P23041670 Amount: 0.13 $ Comment: Binary-investment.COM Спасибо что Вы с нами, мы это ценим! Инвестируйте вместе с нами, и пишите отзыв Вконтакте https://vk.com/ binary_investment History of transactions -- Thank you, payment service payeer.com

Join now and start making money daily :
http://binary-investment.com/?ref=pmart247

its real!!!
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by IbroKG: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
See you've moved to this thread @stadelk7. Your ebook works but i have issues o.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
IbroKG:
See you've moved to this thread @stadelk7. Your ebook works but i have issues o.
So you are fedupnigerian hun? Trying hard to promote this eBook. Are you sure you are not the op! Clear yourself o, cos I read that scam allegation against you.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by IbroKG: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
MULLAH123:

So you are fedupnigerian hun? Trying hard to promote this eBook. Are you sure you are not the op! Clear yourself o, cos I read that scam allegation against you.
Stop being a cornball, i was on a thread stadelk started long before i even saw this thread.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
IbroKG:
Stop being a cornball, i was on a thread stadelk started long before i even saw this thread.
Don't wanna know where you were or were not, so you buy the book but still don't have any means to contact him, no phone, or email. Na here you wan come tell uve gt problem. Hmmmmmm........Naira land these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by lexaydfg(m): 2:04am On Feb 12, 2016
@stadelk7 I just sent you a mail from alex
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by IbroKG: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
MULLAH123:

Don't wanna know where you were or were not, so you buy the book but still don't have any means to contact him, no phone, or email. Na here you wan come tell uve gt problem. Hmmmmmm........Naira land these days
When it takes him a whole day to reply mails.
Get off my case I didn't mention you so let me be.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by evanstical: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
this online stuff is becoming questionable.l have asked what do one enter in the country column since Nigeria doestnt seems to enter FBA.Another person have asked the same question,no answer.It seems you guys are after selling your 2k eBook that doestnt have much info and not caring what happens next.I have products to sell but up-till now no feedback.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
BLWeb:

I guess it's the network. You can call me again.

If you are in Abuja, we run One-on-One Training.
i live in abuja,kubwa.can we meet?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mine. Its a bit slow sha.

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
stadelk7:
Anytime
See that^^^
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Gbraphael:
See that^^^
Looks like its open season for screenshots,I'd take one once I get home to my PC.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by chinedulivingstone(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
AM Intrested in this biz put us tru
stadelk7:
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by chinedulivingstone(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
fedupnigerian:

Presently in Plateau, Jos to be precise.
bro am in jigawa Dutse can we meet so that we can do this business together i have enough data this is my number incase you come online 07060616109
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ourchoice(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
evanstical:
this online stuff is becoming questionable.l have asked what do one enter in the country column since Nigeria doestnt seems to enter FBA.Another person have asked the same question,no answer.It seems you guys are after selling your 2k eBook that doestnt have much info and not caring what happens next.I have products to sell but up-till now no feedback.
@stadelk7 can you please answer this question quoted above....

Also, in order for you to sell certain products (clothes, games, books, jewelyry, watch, shoes, automotive products, sports, etc) on Amazon fulfillment....you must apply to amazon to obtain approval...and the application is usually rigorous that involves you telling Amazon about your company....your annual revenue from the product, quality assurance of the product, your contact information so Amazon can contact you...and now, since Nigeria isn't on the list of approved countries to sell on Amazon...if you add your Nigerian contact details....Amazon will deactivate your seller account...so did you cover all these in your ebook before telling people to buy? Or did you just copy verbatim from some oyimbo structured ebooks online to come sell to Nigerians knowing fully well that our own environment and restrictions differ?

You need to clear these facts or it means someone is trying to scam some innocent, gullible-minded youths off their hard earned #2000 in the name of selling an ebook that will never teach them how to do the things it preached.....this is a direct accusation to you @stadelk7, so clear yourself....before I invite @seun @naijacutee, @puskin, @FOD, @dominique to come screen you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.