Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,816 members, 7,798,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Change Your Dream To Your Reality - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change Your Dream To Your Reality (602 Views)

The New Reality After Nysc / Virtual Reality / 10 Books That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Dream To Your Reality by igomen: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2016
A teenager’s reality is different from an adult’s consciousness though both may live in the same house. You see, your reality is determined by your state of mind, your environment of course does influence your consciousness, but ultimately, it is what you allow your mind to assimilate that will shape your reality. What you see in yourself and how you see yourself is a function of the dominant thoughts resident in your mind. Kindly note, it’s the dominant thoughts and not the fleeting thoughts that molds your mental state.

The fleeting thoughts have no effect on the mind unless they are allowed to perch, then they begin to mold the mind according to the nature of their fabric. A cluttered mind will result in a confused individual. What is your reality – consciousness? What are you always conscious about? If you can determine your consciousness, then know for certain that it is possible to change it.

Reality can change your dream; why not change your reality with your dream? - George Moore

If you don’t like your present reality, you can always change it. God has given you the ability to change what you don’t want and accept what you like. If you are not comfortable with an experience in your life, you have the God-given ability to change it. The question now is how do I change my present unfavourable reality to the expected favourable reality?

Put A Gate At The Entrance Of Your Mind
Guard your heart with all vigilance, for out of it are the issues (sources) of life. Prov 4:23
Get hold of your mind and don’t allow the filth of this world to be dumped into it. The mind at whatever age is malleable to external influences, especially if those influences are coming from “trusted” sources,

like spiritual leaders and close friends. It is your responsibility to stand guard at the entrance of your mind, it’s not everything you should allow in because a lot of inbound stuffs are useless and some are out rightly harmful.

See What You Want In Your Mind First.
And the LORD said to Abram… Lift up your eyes, and look northward, southward, eastward, and westward: For all the land which you SEE, will I give to you and your seed forever. Gen 13:14-15.
When you pray to God to open your mind’s eyes to see what He has for you, He will open them. Ask for divine direction and guidance, you will amazed at His leading. You will not be disappointed.

With God’s guidance create the desired reality in your mind. Make it as vivid and as clear as possible. Don’t leave anything to chance. When you have a vivid picture of what you want, put it down on paper. Never leave great ideas in the realm of the mind, always write them down. If you don’t put them down in writing, you may forget and recalling them later may be difficult.

Talk Your Dream Into Existence.
If you don’t talk it, it will remain a dream and nothing about your circumstances will change. Talk your dream now. Note that I did not say “Talk about your dream”, I said, “Talk your dream”. They are two different things.

When you talk your dream, you put yourself in the action mode. You are motivated to take action, whereas, when you talk about your dream, it leaves you in a state of inertia, you are unsure of what to do that is why you are talking about it to get people’s opinion on how to make your dream turn to reality.

I am blessed by Default
For instance, if I want to create a reality of being a blessed man, I will say, “I am blessed by default” and coupled with the consciousness of being blessed I will then start living in the consciousness of being blessed by default. Everything around me must be in sync with my talk of being blessed. The talk must match the action which must match my dream before it can become my reality (consciousness). Any consciousness of curse must deliberately be discarded; this is at variance with the “blessed” consciousness.

This is talking the dream as against discussing the dream to seek approval before taking action which will only keep you in a state of inactivity.

Source: http://www.Standtallstandout.com

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Priam / Miss. Kemi [the Party] Espisode 1 By Jonaz / 2015-2016 Meanings Of Aphabets By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.