Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars (61651 Views)

Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car / The New 2018 Volvo XC60 Is One Of The Safest Suvs Ever Made / 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
christopher123:
Just like saying Nigeria still produced crude but buys pms outside

Can't these people and lazy imps let igbo be

These days ..igbos are their nightmare

You know the irony with your comment? The originator of this debate is actually igbo. His name is Nedu, but you knew that didn't you? Pathetic.
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
RickyTan:
I know plenty of entrepreneurs that own restaurants and yet they EAT somewhere else.
Some make Pizza but they go weeks without eating Pizza.

Nedu has NO point other than hating

Except your analogy is faulty. It's like saying Innoson shouldn't fly in planes because he makes cars. A more appropriate analogy would be CEO of Pizza Hut eating Domino's Pizza. wink
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by aprokomania(m): 3:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Jobia:

I ask again illustration of WHAT? What was needed was evidence not some dumb 'illustration'.
Pls i dont school people on sundays, its my only day off embarassed

Byecry
love you too
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Ricmayak1: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2016
The man is suppose to own different brands. By that, he will be exposed to other brands innovations and can improve his own. He will be able to compare performance like comfort, power, handling, safety and the list goes on and on.
It's just so easy to criticize.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by christopher123(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

You know the irony with your comment? The originator of this debate is actually igbo. His name is Nedu, but you knew that didn't you? Pathetic.

Oga its not about the tribe or nedu it is about logicalities
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Abidayo(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2016
If he doesn't drive other cars, how do u want him to improve his car lines. Even samsung, htc and iphone do steal blueprints from one another to enable them build something better than rivals product. #Be smart, Dont just read headlines. Mr Innocent abi wetin b your name, use any car u want jare so dt u can improve yours too.

2 Likes

Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2016
christopher123:

Oga its not about the tribe or nedu it is about logicalities

Yet, you said this.

christopher123: Just like saying Nigeria still produced crude but buys pms outside

Can't these people and lazy imps let igbo be

These days ..igbos are their nightmare

What does this imply if not tribal undertones? Chris, try harder.
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Raymie(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Couldn't it be possible that the supposed Nedu happened to arrive at Innoson's house at a time he was out in his Landmark SUV and thus he (Nedu) couldn't see the vehicle in the parking lot? Again, Innoson may probably prefer to keep his "cherished" SUV in a garage while allowing the Toyota and Range to bake in the sun.

A lesson for us though. Whether for R & D purposes or personal preferences, if you must patronize the competition in this Era of social media, do so Nicodemusly or you'd be fodder for the Nedus of this world.

2 Likes

Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by christopher123(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Timbuktou:

Yet, you said this.

What does this imply if not tribal undertones? Chris, try harder.

But the fact is that Nigerians are basically lazy though not all but majority

They will term local made igbo made while go for foriegn made ...that's wht the economy is I. Shambles and mind you

No apology
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by christopher123(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Abidayo:
If he doesn't drive other cars, how do u want him to improve his car lines. Even samsung, htc and iphone do steal blueprints from one another to enable them build something better than rivals product. #Be smart, Dont just read headlines. Mr Innocent abi wetin b your name, use any car u want jare so dt u can improve yours too.

God go bless you ....you ae son of your father

1 Like

Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by christopher123(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Timbuktou:

Except your analogy is faulty. It's like saying Innoson shouldn't fly in planes because he makes cars. A more appropriate analogy would be CEO of Pizza Hut eating Domino's Pizza. wink

Even in service sector a staff of zenith bank would be directed to go to diamond bank to understudy them so as to be competitive ...in this era you can't be in isolar world and that's the game

I just don't know why we have issues with this concept of corporate espionage
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

But the fact is that Nigerians are basically lazy though not all but majority

They will term local made igbo made while go for foriegn made ...that's wht the economy is I. Shambles and mind you

No apology

Mister, you aren't talking to an ediot. This explanation you posted is a thicknload of bùllshit. I'm not buying. Dont worry, I'll be looking out for your tribalistic posts to present a counter. Ciao.
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by erumena(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
Well, that he owns Innoson doesn't mean he should dump his other cars now, does it?

Someone from Innoson had replied that the man drives the Landmark SUV. Actually, it will cost him very little to drive and maintain any brand of Innoson vehicles because servicing and spare parts replacement would be very easy for him. He is the one person with the most confidence to use this brand, due to this convenience. That's simple logic.

Dild you expect ALL the vehicles he drives to line up for your inspection because you visited his home?

Will he allow his staff to drive other brand of cars?
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Ricmayak1:
The man is suppose to own different brands. By that, he will be exposed to other brands innovations and can improve his own. He will be able to compare performance like comfort, power, handling, safety and the list goes on and on.
It's just so easy to criticize.

Best regards.

Finally, someone with brains on this thread. Kudos.
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Okwoseh(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Do you think i can see car of five hundred thousand naira to buy?
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Siena:

When people of your ilk are backed into a corner, and have no tangible points to make, they resort to verbal a use. You're so predictable, I knew exactly what was coming, you didn't disappoint me in that respect.

Please, make time for ignorant me. And whilst you're reloading, take some time to read through your response. Can you see the flaws in your "arguments"?

https://prnigeria.com/2016/02/innoson-nigeria-produces-local-parts-fighter-jets-naf/

let me guess, innoson is also importing the air craft parts abi? anu ofia!
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

https://prnigeria.com/2016/02/innoson-nigeria-produces-local-parts-fighter-jets-naf/

let me guess, innoson is also importing the air craft parts abi? anu ofia!

Rain all the verbal abuse you like, I couldn't care less.

Where does Innoson produce these parts? Please respond, without trying being evasive, by either becoming even more abusive than you've already been, or using the old worn-out response of "Come to the factory in Nnewi".
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Siena:

Rain all the verbal abuse you like, I couldn't care less.

Where does Innoson produce these parts? Please respond, without trying being evasive, by either becoming even more abusive than you've already been, or using the old worn-out response of "Come to the factory in Nnewi".

from his ass you dumbass!
imagine the kind of useless question you're asking me. locals are producing guns and bullets with locally sourced materials here in the east and you think a car manufacturing company as big as innoson won't be able to manufacture even a car brake pad?? my goodness you're really an illiterate!! Dumb dude.
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

from his ass you dumbass!
imagine the kind of useless question you're asking me. locals are producing guns and bullets with locally sourced materials here in the east and you think a car manufacturing company as big as innoson won't be able to manufacture even a car brake pad?? my goodness you're really an illiterate!! Dumb dude.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, I can't say it's aged me. But, you still haven't answered my question, which is pretty valid.

Where does Innoson produce these parts?
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Siena:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, I can't say it's aged me. But, you still haven't answered my question, which is pretty valid.

Where does Innoson produce these parts?

where does Tesla produce the batteries that powers their electric car?
Re: InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

where does Tesla produce the batteries that powers their electric car?

I can see where you're steering this discussion to. Very different analogy, but I'll humour you with a response anyway.

The HV batteries are NOT produced by Tesla. The HV batteries are designed by Tesla, for their own application, just as Toyota design the HV batteries for the Prius, Auris HSD, Yaris HSD, Camry HSD and RAV4 HSD. The actual production is outsourced, under licence for their respective designers. Tesla and Toyota hold the patents.

Which brings me back to Innoson - where are their components produced? And does Innoson hold the patents, as in are they the designers of these parts?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / Will You Still Buy This Toyota Corolla Seeing This Done To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.