Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,029 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (48703 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by jaelz(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Morning everybody was lazing around today not wanting to go to church when God pushed me to take a stroll while strolling i came across this homeless man reading and worshipping God in his very poor and deplorable state as you cam see him diligently studying his bible and praising God. As you can see his belongings on top of the Air conditioner burglary proof. Woah this really motivated me and nahso run go bath come church.

This reminded me of two things:
1.) A pics i once saw of a cripple giving money to a beggar that made me realise that incapability only lies in the heart out of the little you have give and be appreciative.

2.) A bank manager in Lagos that dropped from that position to a gateman in the same branch and later died as a conductor in berger Lagos, This taught me to be right and mindful when your rich of what you do and how you act.

Things in learnt:
1.) Be always thankful to God
2.) Honour and worship God
3.) Always treat everybody right and be prayerful
4.) why is it that its only on Sunday that religious topics gets dedicated to make front page on Nairaland?
5.) Add yours

Please do share to get some1 inspired

100 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by jaelz(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2016
its well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by delkuf(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2016
so if u didn't experience this, u wont go to church. the begget in d pics. is better than. u

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by cutetopsey(f): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Looooooolllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz.......

So if you didn't see that, you wouldn't have been inspired to go to church?

Iranu.......Abacha.........Mchewwww.......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by saints2(f): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
In everything, give thanks to God, no matter what comes your way... If there is life, there is surely a future.

Job 8:7
Though your beginning was small,
Yet your latter end would increase abundantly.

Happy Sunday, pls visit us at www.ajayiwrites..com for the latest in news and trending stories

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmm.

So touching and inspiring.

5 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by IamChuzzy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
that no. 2 na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Hamatrony(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wondaful

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
I will try and be in church next sunday.
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by BIGTinfotech: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yea!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by moradsam: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Motivation indeed
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by looseweight: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
I rejoice when I hear them say, let's go to God's House.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
K
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
As long as you have the right motive for going to church, you did well.

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nathdoug(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmm 2nd to comment...douglas on point...
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by EdCure: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!"

"I was glad when they said, 'let us go into the house of the Lord.'"

God deserve all our praise and worship at all times.

9 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
delkuf:
so if u didn't experience this, u wont go to church. the begget in d pics. is better than. u
it's begger,btw why the unecessary use of full stop?

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Mopolchi: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ok I don hear
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP you can lie ehn!!! A bank manager became a gate-man in the same branch? Which Nollywood movie is that one?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by hotspec(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
God have mercy. No condition is permanent

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by emmykk(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
y
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by JonSnow(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by geraldhumphrey(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
GOD IS GREAT
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by rollUP(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Baba God I know Av been ungrateful. Haven't been to church in a looooong while still u keep on showing me great love and mercies. Baba I tuale o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by humanbeing5th(f): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Join the Church workers
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thank You God.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) by foriz4u(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
I strongly doubt if u truly went to church, u can't go to church n b making a post at past 10am which is after u had a stroll b4 u took a walk out, meaninhlg u went late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.