Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo (9014 Views)

See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic / Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth After Being Rescued From Robbers Yesterday, Dies / Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by viviangist6: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2016
This is amazing , indeed endtime , A Fulani woman in Fadankarshi Sanga LGA of Kaduna State born this creature yesterday been 23rd of January 2016 at Confidence Clinic in the late hours of yesterday

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/woman-in-kaduna-gave-birth-to-half-human-half-donkey-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala just take a look

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by viviangist6: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2016
God save us , End time
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by Ajibo111(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
BUBU at workgrin
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by lordcabasa(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
I just wanna book space ... dazall!
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by omenka(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Anencephaly and someone calls it "half donkey".
Some Nigerians are just too damn ignorant.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by Kyase(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmm
But op you can lie ehn, you wan tell me say that big thing comoth for the woman Toto? angry
Continue ooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by funlord(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2016
angry
viviangist6:
This is amazing , indeed endtime , A Fulani woman in Fadankarshi Sanga LGA of Kaduna State born this creature yesterday been 23rd of January 2016 at Confidence Clinic in the late hours of yesterday

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/woman-in-kaduna-gave-birth-to-half-human-half-donkey-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala just take a look

This 'girl, woman or thing' you lie a lot! All your posts are filled with steaming crap and un-verifiable hogwash on a daily basis!

If its not "your sister getting killed during ipob protests", it is "human donkey baby born in kaduna", or "your recent travails at the hands of govt. officials" or some other figment of your imagination!

That your blog must seem like a raw sewage factory to the public! Abeg just retire from being a junk journalist and become a sane blogger! Grow up ffs!

**_shits on the bloody liars skull**

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by oduastates: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2016
omenka:
Anencephaly and someone calls it "half donkey".

Some Nigerians are just too damn ignorant.

The likes of whom you will find along the corridors of power and packed into churches/or mosque like sardines.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by talktimi(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Where's the half donkey ? This viviangist can lie for state sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by viviangist6: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2016
funlord:
angry

This 'girl, woman or thing' you lie a lot! All your posts are filled with steaming crap and un-verifiable hogwash on a daily basis!

If its not "your sister getting killed during ipob protests", it is "human donkey baby born in kaduna", or "your recent travails at the hands of govt. officials" or some other figment of your imagination!

That your blog must seem like a raw sewage factory to the public! Abeg just retire from being a junk journalist and become a sane blogger! Grow up ffs!

**_shits on the bloody liars skull**

Kk
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
So she had sex wit an animal
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by OAFMods: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
I doubt if have come across any blogger as senseless as this one. Is this half donkey ?

6 Likes

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by vedaxcool(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Someone is too dumb to know what half a donkey looks like. Useless misleading thread.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by masterblogger(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
y
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
viviangist6:
[s]This is amazing , indeed endtime , A Fulani woman in Fadankarshi Sanga LGA of Kaduna State born this creature yesterday been 23rd of January 2016 at Confidence Clinic in the late hours of yesterday

Cc; lalasticlala just take a look[/s]

So you boarded a bus from upper iweka to Kaduna to get the exact details of the event right?

secondly that isn't half human/half donkey.

this isn't the first time you will come to nairaland to post fake info, I keep asking myself who in his/her right senses will click this girl's site? coz it will be full of craps and trash. more like a dustbin.

I don't blame you though, I Blame the nairaland crew that take you seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by vivianblog1(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
OAFMods:
I doubt if have come across any blogger as senseless as this one. Is this half donkey ?
May be that's how Ur leg look like
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by uhalauju(f): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Anencephaly is the absence of a major portion of the brain , skull , and scalp that occurs during embryonic development . [1] It is a cephalic disorder that results from a neural tube defect that occurs when the rostral (head) end of the neural tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and 26th day following conception. [2] Strictly speaking, the Greek term translates as "no in-head" (that is, totally lacking the inside part of the head, i.e. the brain), but it is accepted that children born with this disorder usually only lack a telencephalon , [3] the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres, including the neocortex , which is responsible for cognition . The remaining structure is usually covered only by a thin layer of membrane— skin, bone, meninges, etc. are all lacking. [4] With very few exceptions, [5][6] infants with this disorder do not survive longer than a few hours or possibly days after their birth.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anencephaly

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by vivianblog1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:

So you boarded a bus from upper iweka to Kaduna to get the exact details of the event right?

secondly that isn't half human/half donkey.

this isn't the first time you will come to nairaland to post fake info, I keep asking myself who in his/her right senses will click this girl's site? coz it will be full of craps and trash. more like a dustbin.

I don't blame you though, I Blame the nairaland crew that take you seriously.

K happy sunday
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

K happy sunday

Same!
Did u go to church today?

1 Like

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

K happy sunday

Same!
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Are you sure or not a photo shoot cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by zinachidi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
there should be a ''weird'' section on NL.
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by vivianblog1(f): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Same!

Lol so u can discuss like a normal human, yes I went to church. Anything u don't like about me mail me vivianblog.com@gmail.com and stop spreading online
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

Lol so u can discuss like a normal human, yes I went to church. Anything u don't like about me mail me vivianblog.com@gmail.com and stop spreading online

I will.

BTW

I have a crush on you Vivian wink
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by vivianblog1(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:

I will.

BTW

I have a crush on you Vivian wink

Lol kam nnukwa
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

Lol kam nnukwa

huh shocked
ogini?
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

Lol kam nnukwa

huh shocked
ogini?
biko yemu love
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

Lol kam nnukwa

huh shocked
ogini?
biko yemu love grin
Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by Qualer: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
vivianblog1:

Lol kam nnukwa

1 Like

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by juman(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
God creates what He likes.

All praises to God.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by dazzlingd(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
viviangist, your ignorance is pathetic, unforgivable....

just take a look at the poster above me, with people of his calibre, Africa will remain backward forever....A dreadful sorry belief system

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo by Obiodunukwe: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP this is a lie

This is all over the internet

This happened in India

1 Like

(1) (2)

Aju Mbaise.... #500 Now In Lagos Call Us / COVID-19: Africa Records 200,000 Cases, 90,000 Recoveries & 5,400 Deaths / Human Cloning: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.