Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:22 PM

Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! (20065 Views)

My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by Godmother(f): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty how i for do nah,
Even hausa muslim beggar go recite the Lord's prayer if you promise say u go give am something,
Aunty my begging bowel is always open,
In case you wan feel charitable

Lolz. I like you
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by sekzy99(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2016
mummydirect:

Sabinussss eeeeeee, u are sighted!
hmmmm!!!! You sure?
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by EmmyDe25(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
TBD:
what happen to spell?
Type in full letters i would say.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by davo3286: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
lielbree:

Nope. It's called excitement. I pray u experience a mind blowing unexpected breakthrough and see if u will be able to keep calm

You call a little pay rise mind blowing? undecided SMH
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by lielbree: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
davo3286:

You call a little pay rise mind blowing? undecided SMH
Yes. Huge things come in little packages. Only the grateful know that. Celebrate every little victory...
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by davo3286: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2016
lielbree:

Yes. Huge things come in little packages. Only the grateful know that. Celebrate every little victory...

I blame poverty>>>poverty mentality it is.
Re: Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! by zippopo(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
davo3286:

I blame poverty>>>poverty mentality it is.

Rich man, he is happy for it.. Leave him now... Can't he be happy if he wants to? Why are you angry because one is happy? If it's mind blowing to him and not to you so? Please be careful the way you talk, and be emotional please.... I don't see why someone is happy and all you do is slander him... ... Abeg the world doesn't want people like you, if someone is happy because he has groundnut to eat garri.... If you can't rejoice with the person, don't make the person look stupid by the words you speak... Tank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court / Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.