Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth (1858 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
See Robert Powell, the man who starred as Jesus in the series Jesus of Nazareth.

I'm watching the 1977 series right now. So I decided to check up his pics...

I'm sure thousands must have come to the Lord since the series came out.

Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Here is he years after...

Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by darkenkach(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
So nobody knows what the real jesus looks like?
Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by emmyskies(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
darkenkach:
That is the more reason we should strive to make heaven and not only see Him as He is but to be with Him for all of eternity

3 Likes

Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by expozey(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmm. Aging gracefully.

1 Like

Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by superior1: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
If it were people from the other side, he would be dead.
Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by Godwin2016: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus our Lord and saviour
Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by PastorAIO: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
So na so Jesus for be if to say principalities and powers no nab am.
Re: See The Man Who Starred As Jesus Of Nazareth by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
darkenkach:

The wisdom of God didn't allow it. Just as God didn't allow the Israelites to know Moses' sepulcher because He knew they'll go a-whorring after it, so He prevented anyone from not so much as making a sketch of Him.

So all we know from the book of Isaiah is that He was kinda ugly. Again, the wisdom of God at work.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Versus Secular World View / World Most Powerful IFA Mystical Wand - White Elephant Ivory Tusk [IROKE-IFA] / My Jesus Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.