Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT (1328 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by exlink10(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
The multi-award winning journalist tendered her resignation following her appointment as the Special Assistant (SA), on media, to the deputy speaker, House of Representatives, Hon Yusuf Suleiman Lasun.

Wise, a graduate of humanities from University of Jos, previously worked in The Punch Newspapers, The News Magazine, Silverbird Television and MINAJ Television; before joining AIT where she worked as news anchor and producer.

The news of her recent appointment was contained in a congratulatory Facebook post by a colleague and blogger, Precious Eze. Eze posted a message of felicitation which reads: “Congratulations ma’am and like I told you that midnight, you may not have enough sleep forthwith, but have it in mind that I am on your case, interceding for you to succeed on this one and succeed you shall,” Eze stated.

In response to the goodwill message by Eze and many other friends and colleagues, Wise wrote: “I don’t even know where to start from. Thank you all, my friends. Thank you all so much. I celebrate you all. Nothing has changed o. I still full ground!”

see more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/multi-award-winning-journalist-lara.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 airforce1 fynestboi

Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by akinszz: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Waste of time. What is in being media assistant to deputy speaker?
Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by SurefireAsoOke: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ok. Good for her. I hope her new role sees her well.
Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by Day169: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
sanky346:
In one's quest for excellence in a chosen career and to get to its summit, the financial rewards remain one of the strongest motivation.
If you take a look at the situation against the backdrop of AIT and it's rumoured challenges of meeting up with its financial obligation towards its staff, then in my opinion, Lara Owoeye may have made a smart decision.
..way to go!
Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by kokoA(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
sanky346:
is it not better than Dokpesi owing her for 12 months? At all at all na ehm bad pass my brother undecided
Re: Multi-award Winning Journalist Lara Owoeye Resigns From AIT by azeeza(f): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bad belle, enemy of progress.
sanky346:

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nini Ultimate Search Is On! / Need Script For Animated Commercial / 'big Brother 13': A Houseguest Is Coming Back Into The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.