Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? (2979 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
Here's a question in the true spirit and tradition of Nairaland.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by noetic2: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
Thats between him and God . . . . I hope he acknowledged Jesus.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Abuzola(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
What has he done to you people simply for accepting islam pastor don envy am. Come to islam and see sweetie
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Lady2(f): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
Why are you trying to find out?

Please leave it to God. Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by huxley2(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2009
Was this not foreseen by some religious nutjob?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2009
He came from dust he'll return to dust
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by noetic2: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2009
huxley2:

Was this not foreseen by some religious nutjob?

Yea , . .I think an astrologic atheist foresaw it.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by bawomolo(m): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2009
most Nairlanders don't think jehovah witnesses are real Christians so probably no.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Tudor6(f): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2009
I thought MJ is a muslim
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Krayola(m): 5:39am On Jun 26, 2009
haha . . MJ is thrilled to be in heaven.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2009
Tudór:

I thought MJ is a muslim
No, he's hindu.  undecided

@post
you should be worried abt your own judgement
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Sissy3(f): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2009
who are we to know to that?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Tudor6(f): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2009
He now knows the truth about heaven and hell. . . .too bad he can't return and enlighten them noetic and co.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2009
See I always tell the Christians that hell would be populated with the best, see how the world is shaken by his death, how many men of God die and shake the world this way?
Abeg if it is hell MJ, Bill gates , Ghandi and the rest will be I want to book my ticket there when me time comes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by JJYOU: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

@post
the bbc deliberately said this morning his brother ended his statement with allah is great.

yea yea you are so right. men and women should be worried about their own judgement. for there will be a day we all must cease to breathe too and the owner of the soul will ask what we did with the body and life He gave us. the song writter said " and o what a weeping and wailing when the lost where told of their fate. they cried for their lord and master but their cry was too late".

hope we all get the opportunity to make our ways right with God before that day. it doesnt always have to end up hopelessly bad

Ecclesiastes 12:1-7 (New Living Translation)

1 Don’t let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, “Life is not pleasant anymore.” 2 Remember him before the light of the sun, moon, and stars is dim to your old eyes, and rain clouds continually darken your sky. 3 Remember him before your legs—the guards of your house—start to tremble; and before your shoulders—the strong men—stoop. Remember him before your teeth—your few remaining servants—stop grinding; and before your eyes—the women looking through the windows—see dimly.

4 Remember him before the door to life’s opportunities is closed and the sound of work fades. Now you rise at the first chirping of the birds, but then all their sounds will grow faint.

5 Remember him before you become fearful of falling and worry about danger in the streets; before your hair turns white like an almond tree in bloom, and you drag along without energy like a dying grasshopper, and the caperberry no longer inspires sexual desire. Remember him before you near the grave, your everlasting home, when the mourners will weep at your funeral.

[size=16pt] 6 Yes, remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don’t wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well. 7 For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it[/size].
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Tudor6(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2009
There ain't anything like judgement. ONCE YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE GONE FOREVER! cool
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2009
Nobody in Nairaland is that bothered about their own judgement. We all care about the Judgement of others. It is much sweeter to contemplate.

Hence this thread was opened in the 'spirit and tradition of Nairaland'. If you're only interested in your own judgement then this thread is not for you, keep off. Leave it for those of us who love and care enough about the damnation of others.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Fostercat(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2009
NO[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]color=#990000] NO[/color] NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO[
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by muhsin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

@post

I heed to this comment. Very good.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
FL Gators:

@post
muhsin:

I heed to this comment. Very good.

And you all should be worried about your own and not about whether I'm worrying enough about my own.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by MrCrackles(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
Topic
I dont know! grin
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Akpangbon: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
@Poster

I pity you, dont concentrate on your life first, dey here dey ask stupid question.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
Akpangbon:

@Poster

I pity you, dont concentrate on your life first, dey here dey ask stupid question.

how about ya own life?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by Krayola(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ Pastor. . . how are u?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
Krayola:

@ Pastor. . . how are u?

I'm well thank you, o jare. Hope you're good too. I'm just dipping into nairaland from time to time hoping that I'll read something entertaining but so far today I've been disappointed. Although I've only just discovered the debate between Abuzola and Osisi on the thread about questions christians don't want to answer or something. That one was fun to read.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by ilosiwaju: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
Since there is no documented proof of an afterlife, i'll say he stays in his coffin and gets fossilized.
abi?
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by dafedan: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2009
we can't say it depend on his relationship with GOD even if he is a christain or not it depends
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by timmy7(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
@post
Are u a pastor for real embarassed
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by jagunlabi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
Asking the question,"Will MJ go to heaven", is like asking if the James Bond film character will go home with the actor Daniel Craig when shooting is over.Absolutely nonsensical.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by PastorAIO: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
jagunlabi:

Asking the question,"Will MJ go to heaven", is like asking if the James Bond film character will go home with the actor Daniel Craig when shooting is over.Absolutely nonsensical.

Who shot James Bond? What futile nonsense! Don't they now that James Bond can never die. Even if it is in the last minute, he will escape. Even if Daniel Criag should die James Bond will never die. He will just change form like Osanyin.

He's had the forms of various actors before Daniel Craig. They all had their demise but Bond lives on.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by muhsin(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
Sorry, Pastor. You've done. . . lipsrsealed by starting the thread.
Re: Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? by jagunlabi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Who shot James Bond? What futile nonsense! Don't they now that James Bond can never die. Even if it is in the last minute, he will escape. Even if Daniel Criag should die James Bond will never die. He will just change form like Osanyin.

He's had the forms of various actors before Daniel Craig. They all had their demise but Bond lives on.
Yeah,the James bond character is the eternal spirit that never dies,but simply changes physical body vessel and keeps on living.
But what i wanted point out with that analogy in that post was that,Michael Jackson the king of pop was the role played in the movie of life,and now the role has come to the end and the "actor" has gone back home briefly only to come back and play another role in the never ending movie of life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! / Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.