Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58533 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2016
dezo:
08023993256 35yr old guy

looking for single christian woman. lagos preferably. thank you
Contact the admins
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by creativewr(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Male. 30. 08037842485
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please keep contacting
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello.

If you are a Single lady, Good Looking, Neat, Mature and Gentle, Fun and Cheerful.
Then I will like to meet you.

[size=14pt]O9O72923876

D1A25496
[/size]

Ladies living in Abuja or nearby Only
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Helo
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by SIRYEMO(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Am a matured man named Ade,from Osun state,work and based in Ilorin.

I am a cool,friendly,accommodating,amiable,good sense of humour, sincere, honest,

smart,intelligent, handsome,tall,very romantic,sociable and above all am God fearing.

Am looking for matured and serious minded girls/ladies for a relationship that will lead to marriage.

You can call/sms/Whatsapp me on - 08033727723

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks and God bless
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Brownzek: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
I will have to be sincere to much I can and hopefully will say more to that person that is open minded enough. I will say to a large extent that I consider myself somewhat lucky and sometimes when I remember some of the lucky fortunes I've got, I find it difficult to fall back and go all the way to offend God repeatedly. That is not to say that I don't commit sin and
I'm 28 years old from the eastern part of eastern. At this stage in life, I'll be happy to get a life partner who I'll love and support, someone to be beside me and someone I'll serve God in my life with. I'm not a rich person but I've got stable job and currently undergoing further studies. I'm not just a public person so I find it a bit uncomfortable to be stating much about me. Well, I'll be happy if that lady that doesn't feel shy, understands what marriage is all about and knows that good men out there can love with their whole heart to get in touch with me. Please, since I'm not looking for any attention, I sincerely seek that you don't just have to waste my time if you are looking for money or wants to play around. Please as I'm 28, you have to be below that (something like 25 and below) and nice at heart. I'm of an orthodox church denomination so I'll want a lady that is a christian and is happy to go to same church with me. It will be fine if you are from the southern part of the country or a northern Christian.
I will let you know that I'm not looking for a perfect person or a virgin - nobody is perfect. But let it be that you have not been a love peddler or someone that do not respect the sacredness of sex, marriage, relationship and love - I guess you know what I mean by that. Even though it is not compulsory, I'll also be willing to be with someone that has an exposure outside of Nigeria (maybe studied overseas) and that do not see religion in the way most of us as Africans see it - Meanwhile I love God and want to serve Him and obey his commandments all the days of my life. A moderate religious person is cool to me and I hate any form of extremism.
If you have been able to read this to this stage and you meet most of those requirements mentioned above, just know you might be the one because it could be a quick test of your patience - most of us are not patient smiley Don't be shy. Get in touch with me. Most marriages these days start of online smiley Don't just think of what people will say about you meeting someone online, meeting someone in a birthday party or in a friend's wedding doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. I don't need to boast and I'm not perfect but I know I will make a good husband. Please if you are into different men to wear Brazilian hair or use I-phone or be called a big girl in Lagos or Abuja, please don't get in touch. I'm not judging you though because I understand how difficult it can be to make a living in the harsh economy of our country. I believe that I've got something worth more than material thing to give to that lady that I'll spend my life with - yes and that is my love! Why won't I get anything that I can for that lady who I will spend the rest of my life with - think of from late 20s to up to 60 or 70 years and who is going to be the mother of my kids. May God help me smiley Please, if you are a love peddler, please don't mind getting in touch. Thanks for being patient to read all these - it could be you!!!
Lets chat first on BBM -
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by apprentist(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
28/M
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by chigirlangel: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Brownzek:
I will have to be sincere to much I can and hopefully will say more to that person that is open minded enough. I will say to a large extent that I consider myself somewhat lucky and sometimes when I remember some of the lucky fortunes I've got, I find it difficult to fall back and go all the way to offend God repeatedly. That is not to say that I don't commit sin and
I'm 28 years old from the eastern part of eastern. At this stage in life, I'll be happy to get a life partner who I'll love and support, someone to be beside me and someone I'll serve God in my life with. I'm not a rich person but I've got stable job and currently undergoing further studies. I'm not just a public person so I find it a bit uncomfortable to be stating much about me. Well, I'll be happy if that lady that doesn't feel shy, understands what marriage is all about and knows that good men out there can love with their whole heart to get in touch with me. Please, since I'm not looking for any attention, I sincerely seek that you don't just have to waste my time if you are looking for money or wants to play around. Please as I'm 28, you have to be below that (something like 25 and below) and nice at heart. I'm of an orthodox church denomination so I'll want a lady that is a christian and is happy to go to same church with me. It will be fine if you are from the southern part of the country or a northern Christian.
I will let you know that I'm not looking for a perfect person or a virgin - nobody is perfect. But let it be that you have not been a love peddler or someone that do not respect the sacredness of sex, marriage, relationship and love - I guess you know what I mean by that. Even though it is not compulsory, I'll also be willing to be with someone that has an exposure outside of Nigeria (maybe studied overseas) and that do not see religion in the way most of us as Africans see it - Meanwhile I love God and want to serve Him and obey his commandments all the days of my life. A moderate religious person is cool to me and I hate any form of extremism.
If you have been able to read this to this stage and you meet most of those requirements mentioned above, just know you might be the one because it could be a quick test of your patience - most of us are not patient smiley Don't be shy. Get in touch with me. Most marriages these days start of online smiley Don't just think of what people will say about you meeting someone online, meeting someone in a birthday party or in a friend's wedding doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. I don't need to boast and I'm not perfect but I know I will make a good husband. Please if you are into different men to wear Brazilian hair or use I-phone or be called a big girl in Lagos or Abuja, please don't get in touch. I'm not judging you though because I understand how difficult it can be to make a living in the harsh economy of our country. I believe that I've got something worth more than material thing to give to that lady that I'll spend my life with - yes and that is my love! Why won't I get anything that I can for that lady who I will spend the rest of my life with - think of from late 20s to up to 60 or 70 years and who is going to be the mother of my kids. May God help me smiley Please, if you are a love peddler, please don't mind getting in touch. Thanks for being patient to read all these - it could be you!!!
Lets chat first on BBM -

What's the need of this long story pls undecided
Brownzek:
Lets chat first on BBM -

What's the need of this long story pls

1 Like

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by chigirlangel: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Brownzek:
Lets chat first on BBM -
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by kzzyguy02: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Joyous247: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
I am female, I am a Christian and I am single.
Here is my pin 5C4EE879
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Brownzek: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=chigirlangel post=50052481][/quote]
because I want you to be patient to read all

1 Like

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by chigirlangel: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Brownzek:
because I want you to be patient to read all

ok mr lover boy
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Brownzek: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2016
chigirlangel:

ok mr lover boy
Yes.oo.. Mrs Lover girl
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Keep contacting
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by polosky: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2016
30 08065642970
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sourabh123: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2016
Male 25 looking for single lady.. Age no bar my BBM PiN.51591290
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by beebankz(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello....am so new here..am 25yrs of age..am here in search of a very serious relationship..that will lead to marriage..believe me am single and I re need dae honest lady to make me feel happy again in dis lonlely world...07081377742 that's my whatsapp number would be waiting to get text...thanks God bless
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Khumsy: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
pls add me-- 08156040641 for a serious relationship that promises to be mutually beneficial. its going to be a win-win situation.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by tracy23: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Please contact the nos directly
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by ottalo: 5:42am On Oct 18, 2016
30 m abuja 08166850802
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by vitalisdiho(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2016
I am single and sreaching for a wife 08065648734
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Nos contact pls
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
.....H
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mmmm
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by duduade: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aygem:
Mmmm
I sent you a text message to the Glo number and up ti now nothing
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by cube2012: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Goodluck, 31, Male.. Looking for a serious relationship with a good Lady...09096916241
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by afroluxpaint: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Aygem:
There is this hookup group for single men and ladies on whatsapp,there are a whole lot of seriously searching men ready to settle down. Whether you are a single mother,divorced or still very single and you need a sincerematured Brother, this group is the right place to be.... If you want to meet singles to hookup with for a serious courtship, then this group is foryou! ... and these singles don't want to waste any time when it comes to getting down to business. Choosing a person is at your discretion. Observe,ask questions,be sure that the man or woman is right before going on any date. The group is called Singles for wedlockWe understand females may not want to drop their numbers here for security reasons, You may contact Admin to be added. +2347035965961 +234 803 586 6053 +23480-583-27068
MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE FOR FEMALES IS 25.ALL MEN ARE ABOVE 30.THANKS
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.