Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58132 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
To God be the glory, we had two marriage testimonies in 2017!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning everyone.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
To those calling and asking if the chat group is still functioning, it is still active and recording testimonies!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by phassy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
akikanju:
To God be the glory, we had two marriage testimonies in 2017!
three not two

1 Like

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
phassy:
three not two
Thanks for the correction
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
With it's recorded successes in marriages and hookup and with its avowed determination to increase rather than sustain the tempo in helping singles meet their soulmates via the online medium, Singles for Wedlock (SFW), your foremost matchmaking platform has decided to rebrand its services to include personal matchmaking, counseling and direct partner link in addition to the functioning of its chat platform.

Not everyone wants the buzz of the group chat and we are shifting our niche to accommodate these categories of singles, hence our personal matchmaking.

Are you an able, ready and capable single planning to settle down as soon as you meet the one?
Are you financially, emotionally ready for marriage?
Do you require help in finding it right before marriage?

If yes to the above questions, then SFW is here to serve you. Contact +2347035965961 or +2348068018440 to either be paired privately or join our chat platform with the opportunity to meet other singles.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Good morning everyone and welcome to Saturday.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
hi my name is aminat, please contact me on 08076597987......single muslim men only

Miss Aminat, kindly contact the number dropped at the beginning of the thread.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Aygem:
There is this hookup platform for single men and ladies on whatsapp and telegram,there are a whole lot of seriously searching men ready to settle down. Whether you are a single mother,divorced or still very single and you need a sincere matured Brother, this group is the right place to be.... If you want to meet singles to. hookup with for a serious courtship, then this group is for you! ... and these singles don't want to waste any time when it comes to getting down to business. Choosing a person is at your discretion. Observe,ask questions,be sure that the man or woman is right before going on any date. The group is called Singles for wedlock We do not want you to drop your numbers here for security reasons, You may contact Admin to be added on telegram and whatsapp.
+2347035965961
+2348062418210, +2348135921279.
Like us on our Facebook Page: Singles For Wedlock
Follow us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/singles_for_wedlock
for telegram search for https:///AyoolaGemFash and chat us up to be added
MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE FOR FEMALES IS 25.ALL MEN SHOULD BE A 30 AND ABOVE
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by ladokite2012: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am Ayodele A.
I'm a 28 year old Yoruba working class based in Lagos. Seeking a female between the ages of 23 and 27 for a serious relationship.

I'm AS please. Only females with AA genotype can reach out. PM
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by femtech442(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
am Femi. a working class guy .I need a female friend around mowe axis .such lady can hook me up on bbm with this pin DCA4D306. thanks
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Happy new year from Akikanju
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2018
What is/are your new year resolutions?
Our own at Singles For Wedlock is to help more people locate their life partners.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Another Testimony loading
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by ExoticDray(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
ExoticDray:
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html

Hmmmh
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Three weddings already and one coming up later this month!
it can only be God!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2018
akikanju:
Three weddings already and one coming up later this month!

it can only be God!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Appreciate God's blessings in others so you can rise!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
We want only working class singles
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2018
When after your wait, the day finally comes!

That feeling of Ecstasy!

We at @singles_for_wedlock are poised to help you in your partner search.
Let us link you with that special person.
Our personal matchmaking service is affordable and programmed in such a way as to satisfy your preferences.

We have ready and capable singles on our database waiting for that try of yours.
Don't dull, make the move!
DM us today!

#sfw
#single
#marriage
#hookup
#issues
#weddingdress
#weddinginspirations
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
It can be pretty tough finding true love on your own. Trying to sort
through hundreds of your “matches” online to find love can be hard,
especially when your “matches” may not be looking for the same things you
are.
Very hectic work schedules for busy individuals is another factor, this we understand is a bane for easy partner search, that is why SFW is here for you.
At SFW, we have professionals ready to serve your matchmaking needs.
#SFW
#GemFoundation
WhatsApp and Telegram: +2347035965961
www.singlesforwedlock.com
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Ijigavictor(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Am Victor living in Abj single and need a real lady for a serious relationship with here is my contact 07030314156
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by femtech442(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Am femi, working class need a female friends around 20-25year, she must be closer to mowe area of ogun state. Such lady can watsapp me on 08076 287688
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Amiable2041(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Am Amiable.

1 Like

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Tumise5: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Am tumise,you can reach me on 08126929332,pls no scam
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tumise5:
Am tumise,you can reach me on 08126929332,pls no scam

@tumise, why not join the classified SFW matchmaking service?
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2018
To join SFW, contact admin on 07035965961 to be added

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.