Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? (4390 Views)

Facebook Page Of About 203,000likes For Sale. Contact 08038012808,08161360121 / In Need Of Facebook Page Of 15k Plus Likes / Gossip Blog And Facebook Page Of 4k Followers For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
winexviv:
How did it inspire you?
Inspired me into being more serious with my facebook page.
Re: How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? by seoconsultant(m): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2016
winexviv:
Hello Nairalanders,
I started a Facebook page named "Babies are beautiful" (https://web.facebook.com/Babies-are-beautiful-140747669627031/) in December 2015 and currently the page has grown to over 587k page likes. The page has achieved over 15 million posts reach and an average post likes of 2500. I really need to get across to advertisers so that i can earn profit from the page. Any suggestions or recommendations please?

Call me on 08057081497 for further enquires.

I will like you to note something down.
1st this page is related to a particular niche industry which is "babies" so you need to relate with brands in that niche.
The bad news is that most brands already have such pages. Moreover do you know the percentage of demographic, gender, age of this likes?
if it is more of Nigeria and women within a certain range, your page might be suitable for sponsored post.
But the difficult part is getting the right business that will sponsor their product with your page...you have to find them online or make a special advert for that.
I think you should enter the freelancer thing, and make your page available for posting...the only time it will be effective is if you post related
sponsored post...am sure people on fiverr or other freelance site will be willing to make payment for a special post about their product/site to your target audience for $20 and above (depending on your criterias).
Re: How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? by winexviv: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
seoconsultant:

I will like you to note something down.
1st this page is related to a particular niche industry which is "babies" so you need to relate with brands in that niche.
The bad news is that most brands already have such pages. Moreover do you know the percentage of demographic, gender, age of this likes?
if it is more of Nigeria and women within a certain range, your page might be suitable for sponsored post.
But the difficult part is getting the right business that will sponsor their product with your page...you have to find them online or make a special advert for that.
I think you should enter the freelancer thing, and make your page available for posting...the only time it will be effective is if you post related
sponsored post...am sure people on fiverr or other freelance site will be willing to make payment for a special post about their product/site to your target audience for $20 and above (depending on your criterias).
Nice one. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts / Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.