Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) (41334 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Chijosky(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nawa oo simple instruction
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by hmzubair(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
So sad
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rip.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
buhari and ameachi caused his death....shikina...
pls don't mind me, I'm following the steps of our leaders....let d blame game continue for our/your misfortune
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by akwarandu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
It is quite unfortunate, I cross, that road everyday not because I don't like to use d bridge but because, I have fobia for height.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by hpk(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
igraman:
RIP daddy Ope.... I was shocked to the marrow when I heard it.

you should have at least use the pedestrian bridge.
God will look after Ope and her brother segun .
All of us at Ogunkoya street will miss you !
PROOF or you just dey scam us.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by madgoat(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
akwarandu:
It is quite unfortunate, I cross, that road everyday not because I don't like to use d bridge but because, I have fobia for height.

Okay... Kudos.... It wont be long before another nairalander posts ur graphic pictures for us here; just make sure u are well dressed when it happens grin. Continue crossing the road grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Izzystevens:
Jesus! shocked

Lord have mercy!

I crossed that same spot to and fro my office for over 4years! Oluwa ose o.

RIP to the man.
Maybe he was doing so for 8 years....gambling with his life...his only one. And you?....how many do you have? May your eyes be now opened.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by fineyemi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
I saw dis wen comin fromma cele church on ogunlana street. I tuk d pedestrain bridge to get a bus going to ikotun. D deceased shud hav used d pedestrain bridge. RIP.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Fumbaby: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
The pedestrian bridge is for human beings not animal.

RIP guy
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
madgoat:

Okay... Kudos.... It wont be long before another nairalander posts ur graphic pictures for us here; just make sure u are well dressed when it happens grin. Continue crossing the road grin
hahahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd cheesy

You wicked oooo bro cheesy
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by olaomoola1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
igraman:

Sorry do u know him for real?
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's unlikely he died from blood loss.

A traumatic brain injury is the most probable cause of death.

truckin:
R. I. P
pity there was no sophisticated person in sight to apply a torniquet .
Sai ignorance... the greatest killer.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
igraman:

Oooooh you even know him in person ? shocked
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Kayoski(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
hpk:
PROOF or you just dey scam us.
He has nothing to prove.. its either u believe him or not... can a proof resurrect the dead man?
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
So sad R.I.P
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
igraman:

So u know him?
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Kayoski(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
akwarandu:
I guess u don't have phobia for 6ft down ...

mr its better u learn to use the pedestrian bridge unless ur case go be anoda story that touches the heart..
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by tuna4servi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
So sad
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
igraman:

Eya. you knew him? he must have been a nice person. but y not use the bridge na? * thinking to my self
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by fabulous01(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
igraman:

U sound to be related with him
My condolence to mummy Ope
Daddy why nw?
RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by highmood(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
embarassed this is avoidable oh! Unfortunately they won't listen. I use this medium to call on the state govt to please construct a pedestrian bridge across oshodi-Apapa beside Julius Berger yard at Mile-2 for those coming out or going into Ajeromi Ifelodun through Otto wharf. The absence of pedestrian bridge there has led to the death of so many people especially youths. Please. May the dead man rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by okirahaj: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2016
When your time is up, there's nothing you can do about it. RIP though
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by gary400(m): 1:25am On Jan 25, 2016
If he was alive and during his attempt to cross d road, KAI officers nabbed him...he will say d government is bad...see overhead bridge...he wnt do sharp guy....this man committed suicide...

3 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by faruz: 1:28am On Jan 25, 2016
wiringdpt:
Bridge dey there nau
wake him up nd tell Him
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Baroba:
So sad to see this, Nigerian drivers are speed demons, atimes the increase acceleration when they see people attempting to cross the road.. He would have been alive if he used the bridge, may his soul RIP..

Yes some Nigerian drivers are silly and like to speed unnecessarily. But in this situation we cannot blame the driver. This is a highway and not a street. I can only blame the driver if there is a zebra crossing and the pedestrian was crushed on the zebra crossing. By all indications there is no zebra crossing, moreover there's a pedestrian bridge nearby, he could have just used it. Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by jaez(m): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2016
use d paedestrian bridge for gudness sake!!...it won't take for ever u'll still gt to where u r goin ehn!...kai, i dont know where we keep rushing to...na wa for naija sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.