Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) (41336 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Where's the crusher?
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by megabyte2(f): 3:22am On Jan 25, 2016
RIP to him, I saw him when I passed through the area in the evening.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Gheritage(m): 4:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmn...My grandma warned me severally concerning Lagos roads...I would reply mum "I hear" am I a kid? me that I am physically fit...though I used to cross the roads with confidence and I'm not slack in that aspect but...but lo and behold, I was caught and arrested by Kick Against Indiscipline last week and I knew what follows...thanks be to God... today no more strong head...so help me God and others reading this...we will not fall victim of bad thing in Jesus name...the persons that are much careful ar dying and how much more those that are not careful as such... Christ Jesus will continue to protect us...RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by wiringdpt(m): 4:05am On Jan 25, 2016
oloriburuku
faruz:
wake him up nd tell Him
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 25, 2016
The saying goes...better late than never! The pedestrian bridge is just a five minute walk ahead and he traded that 5 to 10 mins for his life! May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by mamagee3(f): 4:33am On Jan 25, 2016
RIP to the man!!!
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by tsdarkside(m): 5:36am On Jan 25, 2016
which typ of quick-quick is this??...quick-quick to your death!!!... angry angry angry angry angry

nigerians love to hang around roads tooooo much...

the road is none of your business...

look the others watching...they are not even more better than the accident-victim..

road,road,road,,,they are all in love with the road!!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Electronzeez:
Fellow lagosian the pedestrian bridge is for use not for beautification . so sad ....rip

Don't waste ur time, they will never listen
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
An avoidable death..Isn't that a footbridge I see in the pic? When would Nigerians learn to use the damnnnn footbridge? Nigerians and our 'wuru wuru' to the answer mentality...
Dem dey find bridge with Escalator , I don't joke with foot bridges
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2016
igraman:
RIP daddy Ope.... I was shocked to the marrow when I heard it.

you should have at least use the pedestrian bridge.
God will look after Ope and her brother segun .
All of us at Ogunkoya street will miss you !
eyah...that is Ketu I guess?pls what no.?my aunt stays in ketu
ceejay80s:

Don't waste ur time, they will never listen
igraman:

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Exponental(m): 6:37am On Jan 25, 2016
2nd rainbow happens to be the busiest on that road and it has no bridge. pls, learn not to run when crossing, this means, you should exercise patience. there is always a time u can tip toe, even at the busiest route.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Raydos: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2016
That's Good - That Would Teach Those Who Neglect Pedestrian Bridge A Lesson! #Mtchewwwww
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by porshuch: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2016
I just dey climb the bridge now.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2016
ayoolanr:
The saying goes...better late than never! The pedestrian bridge is just a five minute walk ahead and he traded that 5 to 10 mins for his life! May his soul rest in peace!!!

i believe the bast saying for this would be ' better be late than be THE LATE'

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by b4dem: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
I bet you don't know you already have the best productivity app on your phone...here's the proof:

http://www.jetolu.com/2016/01/25/i-bet-you-dont-know-you-already-have-the-best-productivity-app-on-your-phone-heres-the-proof/

Click to read.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by cocoflakes: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Look at the large number of pple abt to still cross d same road even as he is hit...and dead........
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Mathematical(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2016
igraman:

You know him?
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by petitejolie(f): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Ah! God! Pls help our ignorance. Pls use d pedestrian bridge
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by ElFenomeno1: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Nigerians are animals.
When you have a pedestrian bridge and you still proceed to cross a busy motorway, ignoring the bridge built for safety..... we have serious problems in this country and I am not sure we can change
If we can't change our attitude and mentality, no amount of change initiatives tabled will improve our fortunes

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Human life has no value in the eyes of truck drivers.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Izzystevens:
Jesus! shocked
Lord have mercy!
I crossed that same spot to and fro my office for over 4years! Oluwa ose o.
RIP to the man.
oya, make wdd go church go do thanksgiving
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by eyincrown: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Nigerians are animals.
When you have a pedestrian bridge and you still proceed to cross a busy motorway, ignoring the bridge built for safety..... we have serious problems in this country and I am not sure we can change
If we can't change our attitude and mentality, no amount of change initiatives tabled will improve our fortunes

you are also a NIGERIAN....i felt dat hw it pain u sha,but we are all NIGERIANS remember we are higher animals
r.i.p man
pedestrain bridge dey dere you no use hen!!!
his poor wife is now a widow.....
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Adesewa19:
And he wore a nice lace not knowing he was gonna meet his untimely death today.. So sad cry cry R.I.P!!!
meaning he looked good in death..yeah so sad

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by ElFenomeno1: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
eyincrown:

you are also a NIGERIAN....i felt dat hw it pain u sha,but we are all NIGERIANS remember we are higher animals
r.i.p man
pedestrain bridge dey dere you no use hen!!!
his poor wife is now a widow.....

So what if I am a Nigerian?
I am a Nigerian and I use my brain... I have a good attitude and mindset... I also aim to do the right things always
I repeat most Nigerians are fu cking animals...
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by ElFenomeno1: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2016
hpk:
PROOF or you just dey scam us.

What do you need a proof for you fu cking donut!
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by XaintJoel20: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
igraman:

Do you know him?
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by igraman(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Mathematical:

You know him?
XaintJoel20:

Do you know him?
ElFenomeno1:

So what if I am a Nigerian?
I am a Nigerian and I use my brain... I have a good attitude and mindset... I also aim to do the right things always
I repeat most Nigerians are fu cking animals...
XaintJoel20:

Do you know him?
He's a nice and easy going man...I was at his wife shop d day b4 yesterday to buy recharge card, i met him there and greeted him...I nvr knew I was saying farewell.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Adesewa19(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by richiepolymer(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nigerians will continue to learn the hard way. we can all see the pedestrian bridge there and the victim clearly chose to gamble his life. Anytime an enlightened person tries to encourage others to do the right thing, he's either shouted down or insulted. If I as much as see my employee crossing an expressway that has a pedestrian bridge, I'm sacking him straight away. It shows he is irresponsible. Let's check ourselves and do the right thing always.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.