Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). (26328 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
From the soul of a chronic single: 50+ Reasons why your house is better than a wife. (FOR GUYS ONLY)

1) Your house is an asset, it appreciates in value, while a wife is a liability that depreciates in value.

2) Your house can keep you warm all the time, any time without murmuring and complaining.

3) You can enter your house anytime any day anyhow, from back, from front, it can't whine nor complain. You're always welcomed.

4) Your house can protect you from enemies, wild animals, thieves, robbers, what have you.

5) You can do all styles, any style (any design), with your house, anytime, it doesn't bother.

6) You can bring another woman home(AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT O), your house cannot get annoyed. It can even give you people a couch or a bed.

7) Your house cannot fight with you about who you brought home last night and won't tell.

8.) If you like flush your toilet, wash your bathroom once a year, your house cannot tell, gossip, backbite nor complain.

9) Your house will always welcome you and say "welcome" if you have it programmed in, no matter how bad you have being.

10) You can smoke a bale of cannabis (AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT)and even share it with your seven months old baby, your house cannot tell the media.

11) You can keep a gun, your house cannot tell a friend, the vigilantes or the police.

12) If you prefer self service(AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT) to the real thing, or your kini is bent to one side, bushy and refuses to stand, your house cannot call a counselor.

13) If you desire one month long quiet time of prayers and Bible reading, your house cannot refuse nor make noise.

14) Disrespect, nagg or embarrass you in public, not with your house.

15) Your house can never shout at you nor slap you or even ask you where you're coming from, by 2am.

16) You can play video game all night, your house doesn't mind and won't tell.

17) Gossip, slander, mockery, sidetalks, hypocrisy; you can never get those from your house.

18) A house can never give you kids(wasters, disturbers, burden and noisemakers).

19) Keep your food, provisions and meats, its very safe, your house can not take meat from your soup pot.

20) Your bank account is very safe. You can keep your passbook in your house, it won't touch it or bother how much is in there.

21) Your house can cook for you and will not even test/touch the delicacy(smart microwaves).

22) Monthly allowance; your house cannot demand for such.

23) If you like be lazy, don't go to work for 10 million years, a house doesn't care and won't mock nor gossip.

24) Whatever money you invest in your house is always visible and seen.

25) Taken proper care of your house, it can never give you HBP.

26) If you like snore, change gears while snoring, your house doesn't care.

27) Keep your dirty drawls carelessly on top of your HD LED TV, your house doesn't bother.

28) A house can never demand money, it can only demand repairs.

29) Am hungry! I want chicken! Not with a house.

30) With your house you don't pay school fees.

31) Burial and burial expenses? No! Not with your house, it can even out live you.

32) Your house can never poison your food nor connive with kidnappers to pick you up.

33) Your house can not hate you and pray you die.

34) Your house cannot tell your landlord whether you are in or out.

35) Your house can never run away with the gate man.

36) You can go on vacation, your house will still keep your properties. If you have 20 smartphones, they will still be there.

37) You can go out, your house can never tell where you have gone to.

38) If you like knock down a pillar, your house will never call neighbors or in-laws.

39) You can be broke, your house doesn't care and will always give you comfort.

40) If you like keep a Ghana must-go bag of $200million dollars, your house can not call thieves, EFCC or Buhari or worry whether you are part of the Dasukigate.

41) Your house can not crash your Lamborghini Gallardo, packed beside it.

42) Your house cannot even eye your sweet precious rides or question you why you just bought a Bentley SUV.

43) You can invite the whole community to watch football with you, your house doesn't care.

44) You can be a drunk, a wicked man, disrespectful, arrogant, boastful, boisterous, loud, nauseating, noisy, saucy, cantankerous, proud, casanova, womanizer(AM NOT SAYING THESE ARE RIGHT), but your house will always welcome you.

45) Whether there is food or not, soup or not, pampers or not, your house will not bother you.

46) Your house can never wake you up from a sweet sleep, if you don't want it to.

47) If you are a five minute man, a quick pumper, even a blank shooter, your house doesn't even care to know, you're still the man.

48) Your house cannot compare you with the Joneses nor the Kardashians nor with your so called mates.

49) With a good house you're always happy, bold and confident, 24/7.

50) In thickness or thin, in sickness or health, in poverty or riches, for better for worse, your house is permanently and always there.

Plus(+): God prefers house to wife for you. Because in God's Kingdom(Heaven), there is a HOUSE(in fact Mansion) waiting for you(John 14:2), if you accept and embrace Jesus Christ, but there is no wife(Matthew 22:30).

GUYS LEAVE WOMEN ALONE, GET A GOOD HOUSE!!!

No wonder the Bible says "Prepare thy work without, and make fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house" Proverbs 24:27(KJV).

Afterwards build thine house not afterwards marry a wife.

Oh Jehovah God! Please I pray turn the supposely good wife into that good house and give to me. That's the one I prefer, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

What about you? Make a choice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oya! Let the cussing begin. grin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Bonapart(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol... When you find a wife, you obtain favour from the LORD but when you build a house you attract witches, wizards and mammy water

11 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by raayah(f): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Your house cannot born children for you.
You house cannot hold your hands and take care of you when you're ill.
Your house cannot kiss/make love to you.
Your house cannot keep you company.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
raayah:
Your house cannot born children for you. You house cannot hold your hands and take care of you when you're ill. Your house cannot kiss/make love to you. Your house cannot keep you company.

No 18 Is she a nurse? A nurse can do that. I prefer kissing money/90% of Nigerian women gives horrible love making. My smartphones and internet is keeping me company perfectly.
Well thanks all the same for not cussing.

6 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bonapart:
Lol... When you find a wife, you obtain favour from the LORD but when you build a house you attract witches, wizards and mammy water

Like all the married guys in your neighborhood has obtained the favour.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by austine4real(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pee on d thread, pls wake me up when it make fp.

Gud9t

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Bonapart(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

Like all the married guys in your neighborhood has obtained the favour.
If you don't follow the due process, example is paying the bride price, you won't obtain the favour
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by raayah(f): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

No 18
Is she a nurse? A nurse can do that.
I prefer kissing money/90% of Nigerian women gives horrible love making.
My smartphones and internet is keeping me company perfectly.

Lol.. Where are you meeting this girls that are bad in bed?
Or are you the one bad in bed? cheesy
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bonapart:
If you don't follow the due process, example is paying the bride price, you won't obtain the favour

Please tell yourself the truth. How many married guys who followed the due process in your neighborhood, even you or in your father's house has obtained the favour?

This is the lie that many people have used to trap guys in marriage where they are full of regrets.

Please don't preach what is not obtainable, Proverbs 18:22 doesn't mean this thing you people misunderstands it to mean.

Go and read it very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by taryour(f): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Oya clap for yourself op. Different people with different mentality and different thinking. Since you have choosen this part good for you. Best of luck in remaing a single man forever. Your choice not mine.
The woman that will marry you go suffer except you change your mindset.

3 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by plappville(f): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

No 18
Is she a nurse? A nurse can do that.
I prefer kissing money/ 90% of Nigerian women gives horrible love making.
My smartphones and internet is keeping me company perfectly.

How many have you tested? shocked no wonder hiv keeps spreading in NIGERIA TILL DATE.

4 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by plappville(f): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:
From the soul of a chronic single: 50 Reasons why your house is better than a wife. (FOR GUYS ONLY)

1) Your house is an asset, it appreciates in value, while a wife is a liability that depreciates in value.

2) Your house can keep you warm all the time, any time without murmuring and complaining.

3) You can enter your house anytime any day anyhow, from back, from front, it can't whine nor complain. You're always welcomed.

4) Your house can protect you from enemies, wild animals, thieves, robbers, what have you.

5) You can do all styles, any style (any design), with your house, anytime, it doesn't bother.

6) You can bring another woman home, your house cannot get annoyed. It can even give you people a couch or a bed.

7) Your house cannot fight with you about who you brought home last night and won't tell.

cool If you like flush your toilet, wash your bathroom once a year, your house cannot tell, gossip, backbite nor complain.

9) Your house will always welcome you and say "welcome" if you have it programmed in, no matter how bad you have being.

10) You can smoke a bale of cannabis and even share it with your seven months old baby, your house cannot tell the media.

11) You can keep a gun, your house cannot tell a friend, the vigilantes or the police.

12) If you prefer self service to the real thing, or your kini is bent to one side, bushy and refuses to stand, your house cannot call a counselor.

13) If you desire one month long quiet time of prayers and Bible reading, your house cannot refuse nor make noise.

14) Disrespect, nagg or embarrass you in public, not with your house.

15) Your house can never shout at you nor slap you or even ask you where you're coming from, by 2am.

16) You can play video game all night, your house doesn't mind and won't tell.

17) Gossip, slander, mockery, sidetalks, hypocrisy; you can never get those from your house.

18) A house can never give you kids(wasters, disturbers, burden and noisemakers).

19) Keep your food, provisions and meats, its very safe, your house can not take meat from your soup pot.

20) Your bank account is very safe. You can keep your passbook in your house, it won't touch it or bother how much is in there.

21) Your house can cook for you and will not even test/touch the delicacy(smart microwaves).

22) Monthly allowance; your house cannot demand for such.

23) If you like be lazy, don't go to work for 10 million years, a house doesn't care and won't mock nor gossip.

24) Whatever money you invest in your house is always visible and seen.

25) Taken proper care of your house, it can never give you HBP.

26) If you like snore, change gears while snoring, your house doesn't care.

27) Keep your dirty drawls carelessly on top of your HD LED TV, your house doesn't bother.

28) A house can never demand money, it can only demand repairs.

29) Am hungry! I want chicken! Not with a house.

30) With your house you don't pay school fees.

31) Burial and burial expenses? No! Not with your house, it can even out live you.

32) Your house can never poison your food nor connive with kidnappers to pick you up.

33) Your house can not hate you and pray you die.

34) Your house cannot tell your landlord whether you are in or out.

35) Your house can never run away with the gate man.

36) You can go on vacation, your house will still keep your properties. If you have 20 smartphones, they will still be there.

37) You can go out, your house can never tell where you have gone to.

38) If you like knock down a pillar, your house will never call neighbors or in-laws.

39) You can be broke, your house doesn't care and will always give you comfort.

40) If you like keep a Ghana must-go bag of $200million dollars, your house can not call thieves, EFCC or Buhari or worry whether you are part of the Dasukigate.

41) Your house can not crash your Lamborghini Gallardo, packed beside it.

42) Your house cannot even eye your sweet precious rides or question you why you just bought a Bentley SUV.

43) You can invite the whole community to watch football with you, your house doesn't care.

44) You can be a drunk, a wicked man, disrespectful, arrogant, boastful, boisterous, loud, nauseating, noisy, saucy, cantankerous, proud, cassanova, womanizer, but your house will always welcome you.

45) Whether there is food or not, soup or not, pampers or not, your house will not bother you.

46) Your house can never wake you up from a sweet sleep, if you don't want it to.

47) If you are a five minute man, a quick pumper, even a blank shooter, your house doesn't even care to know, you're still the man.

48) Your house cannot compare you with the Joneses nor the Kardashians nor with your so called mates.

49) With a good house you're always happy, bold and confident, 24/7.

50) In thickness or thin, in sickness or health, in poverty or riches, for better for worse, your house is permanently and always there.

GUYS LEAVE WOMEN ALONE, GET A GOOD HOUSE!!!

No wonder the Bible says "Prepare thy work without, and make fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house" Proverbs 24:27(KJV).

Afterwards build thine house not afterwards marry a wife.

Oh Jehovah God! Please I pray turn the supposely good wife into that good house and give to me. That's the one I prefer, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

What about you? Make a choice.

If everyone should have low mentality like you, women here will tell you that, This is also valid for women, abi na only men dey build house this days?

We could also say, your husband cannot do this and that for you, but your house can etcetera. ...ignorant is just your case.

Wake up. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by crackhaus: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua, you want these women to cry and curse you? grin

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by plappville(f): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2016
crackhaus:

Cry ke? The OP still living in the 18th century. ..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2016
raayah:

1. Your house cannot born children for you.
2. You house cannot hold your hands and take care of you when you're ill.
3. Your house cannot kiss/make love to you.
4. Your house cannot keep you company.

1. Erm, surrogacy, adoption et al?

2. Refer to point 1 above.

3. grin grin. Olosho, FWB; nuff said.

4. Lol.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2016
50 reasons to get married to your house.
It's not against the law.
What y'all waiting for?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by tpiar: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by oluafam: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Be very careful about what you wish yourself especially that your no 1 & 18(u wouldn't want to have naughty kids).

It's a pity the ladies you've been meeting haven't done u any good.

BTW, is/was your mother such a bad-luck to your father and your (sisters) to their husbands/boyfriends? I'm just concerned, no insult intended.

9 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by oluafam: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Op just gathered small monie tek rent houz, na him com dey feel on top of the world.

May Baba God continue to de bless your hustle sha. Love ur woman and treat her right(not necessarily buying gifts) and u will be a happy and fulfilled man. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by okirewaju(f): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2016
This is some serious ish

He's messed up so bad

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TheArchangel(f): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2016
At last, your house can inform your family of your decaying corpse or even act as your tomb.

14 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by crackhaus: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
plappville:

Cry ke? The OP still living in the 18th century. ..... grin
See her arms sef, no muscle... If I blow her, will she not fall and die gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by plappville(f): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
crackhaus:

See her arms sef, no muscle... If I blow her, will she not fall and die gringrin

That picture is not all about physical strength. Think!!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2016
taryour:
Oya clap for yourself op. Different people with different mentality and different thinking. Since you have choosen this part good for you. Best of luck in remaing a single man forever. Your choice not mine.
The woman that will marry you go suffer except you change your mindset.

Haha! Do you actually understand what you wrote?

Why are you contradicting yourself?

How can you wish me luck in staying single forever and still tell that the woman that will marry me?

I AM NOT MARRYING ANY WOMAN LAI LAI!

I don't desire any intimate relationship with anyone, human beings are horribly, selfishly wicked.

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
raayah:

Lol.. Where are you meeting this girls that are bad in bed?
Or are you the one bad in bed? cheesy

My sister am a Christian, I don't have sex with women because it is a sin and I don't like to talk about sex.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2016
plappville:

How many have you tested? shocked no wonder hiv keeps spreading in NIGERIA TILL DATE.

I don't taste anymore for about eight years now, because Christ has taken over my heart, but I read and hear stories.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2016
plappville:

If everyone should have low mentality like you, women here will tell you that, This is also valid for women, abi na only men dey build house this days?

We could also say, your husband cannot do this and that for you, but your house can etcetera. ...ignorant is just your case.

Wake up. cheesy

LOLs...... If I have low mentality and is ignorant, because I said your house is better and more useful than a wife, it means you too have low mentality and is also ignorant because you said above that a house is better than a husband.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2016
crackhaus:

I SAID ITS FOR GUYS ONLY AND ALL OF THEM CAME HERE AND STARTED COMPLAINING, ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE SO MUCH ABOUT WOMEN.

THEY ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT MARRIAGE BUT LOTS OF THEM LACKS SIMPLE MANNERS.

7 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
oluafam:
Op just gathered small monie tek rent houz, na him com dey feel on top of the world.

May Baba God continue to de bless your hustle sha. Love ur woman and treat her right(not necessarily buying gifts) and u will be a happy and fulfilled man. Thank you.

AMEN! God bless you.

I don't believe in rentals when house is concerned, I believe in building my own to my own taste.

I don't have any woman and I don't desire or wish to have one.

I want to have money, houses and cars.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm a guy but even I think this is just balderdash!

No offence @op. I guess it's a free world and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

If you have decided not to marry, that is by going with what Saint Paul, then that would have been a different kettle of fish. But please, don't equate a WIFE with a House.

If this were just a mere comparison between most women in general (as we have many worthless ones) it would have been somewhat understandable. But against a wife, knowing fully well that not all women are worthy to be tagged wife. Hmmmm. I guess the Bible is wrong then to say he who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. But, the last time I checked, the Bible wasn't wrong then, and not even now is the Bible wrong. I guess you are wrong then.

But, whatever rocks your boat.

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
At last, your house can inform your family of your decaying corpse or even act as your tomb.

Yes! that's why its my house.

Moreover, when am dead am dead, whatever happens to the corpse(sand and dust) is no longer important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / Life As An Albino (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.