Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Driving.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving.... (714 Views)

Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / Mercedes Benz Self Driving Bus Unveiled (photos) / Self-driving Volkswagen Sedric Concept To Be Available In 2025 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving.... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Plz how long will it take to learn how to drive a car with a manual transmission. Plz I need urgent response.
Re: Driving.... by raayah(f): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Manual transmission maybe a week, automatic 2 days.

Just kidding, for driving, practice makes perfect! once you know the basics like driving straight, applying brakes, turning, and reversing, you should be fine.
Re: Driving.... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
raayah:
Manual transmission maybe a week, automatic 2 days.

Just kidding, for driving, practice makes perfect! once you know the basics like driving straight, applying brakes, turning, and reversing, you should be fine.
...Thanks dear.I just got a job and was told to go and learn how to drive using manual.was given just two weeks to do that.
Re: Driving.... by raayah(f): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
...Thanks dear.I just got a job and was told to go and learn how to drive using manual.was given just two weeks to do that.
Two weeks is enough time to learn about driving. The more you drive, the more you learn. So dont worry, you'll be fine!!
Re: Driving.... by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
raayah:

Two weeks is enough time to learn about driving. The more you drive, the more you learn. So dont worry, you'll be fine!!
...Thanks dear. I really appreciate your quick response.
Re: Driving.... by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
do you know how to drive automatic in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Tiny Light Need / Honda Auto Mechanic Engineer / You Have Exotic Cars For Sale At Good Price? Whatsapp Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.