Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... (668 Views)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by Catherine29: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
I still hear a lot of pastor say God will show you who your partner is either through dreams or vision...I thought God was just suppose to direct on how to find and choose rightly..because even the bible says he that findeth a wife
.. Which means that there must be a finding....not revelations... I hope am right?
Re: Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by oglalasioux(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Catherine29:
I still hear a lot of pastor say God will show you who your partner is either through dreams or vision...I thought God was just suppose to direct on how to find and choose rightly..because even the bible says he that findeth a wife
.. Which means that there must be a finding....not revelations... I hope am right?

God is not interested in either of the two.
Re: Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2016
maybe, but i know there is no specific method via which a man knows who his wife is. i remember that adam just saw eve and knew she was the one, so?
Re: Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by goldiam(f): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2016
The last time God did that was during the time of Adam and Eve and it wasn't a pleasant experience. in fact God is no longer interested in picking a life partner for one again.If you love someone and you re OK with the persons character and you feel you can cope with the person then you can go ahead and marry the person.
The only thing advisable to do is to pray and see if your intending on wife/husband have any ancestral problem like barreness,pre mature death,sickness,madness etc in their family so you can come together and pray against such.But aside that don't allow anybody to deceive you with "God says you are the one for me".kind of story.
Re: Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by Greatzeus(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Well we are children of God,and according to your faith you can ask his help when seeking for a life partner,since he cares for us as the Bible says he will you,but people has turn this into dogma,if you didnt see a girl in the dream, then she is not your wife.I know a church like that,they take this dream about a girl thing like ehhh...i dont want to mention the church grin
Re: Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by blessedqueen(f): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2016
It depends on our relationship with God.

Adding you work in an office and ur boss like someone better than everyone... If this guy asks questions he would say no to everyone on a normal day for, he would take his time to explain the right answer to this guy.

Same God that spoke through his prophet that it won't rain for years and months didn't speak at all to some others in same period.
Re: Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... by Slikbae: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Catherine29

It happens in very few instances. But in many other cases, God speaks to us through Love. That's why TB J says "let love lead" .

God is Love. And Love is the light that directs our path. That person you love , whom your heart is inclined to, whom you know you won't cheat on, who you feel incomplete without, who makes your heart race, who you can do anything for, who you never get tired of being with, whose wants and needs you place above yours, whose happiness means your happiness and whose sadness means your sadness is most likely the person God has set aside for you.

If you have found this person, all you need is say "I do", you don't need to start fasting and disturbing the host of heaven for what God has already given you on a platter of Gold.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To John The Baptist? / Stop Condemning Others By Playing God (A Must Read) / Joyce Meyer's Daily Devotional March 8, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.