Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83735 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by coolexy2: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2016
pneumaticos:

Compare with the thousand converting to christianity

No real christian can covert to islam,this news is garbage
no real Muslim can converts to christien . but rev s, pop s, pastors, fathers re converting to Islam daily... use ur interest to no what is going on in nt only Nigeria... thanks
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by parisbookaddict(f): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2016
gary400:
and Allah (SWT) cherished him that his name was known from past,current and yet to come generations...
People still admire hitler, his auto biography mein kemf sold out in a few days last year, that does not make him a good person. Mohammed was just as bad as hitler.

Did you know that all of mohammeds male kids died as infants. This is a man with over 11 wives and numerous sex slaves. Did u also know that only one of his female kids ,fAtima, lived to give him grand kids then died 6months later.
Did you also know that his male grand kids were killed by sunni muslims.

The sins of a man catches up with him.
No male off springs of his survived to cause more problems in this world.

.one of dose Paris nook u read ehn...make e no send u go Hell o....where u there those says when u say he did such things....go and sin no more...I believe the Lord wil forgive u for this....

You haven't Answered my questions. Have u done any of those things? If you have not , then you are a far better person that "prophet" mohammed.

Have you even read ur quran and sahih hadiths. All the stories are in there.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by gary400(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2016
parisbookaddict:

People still admire hitler, his auto biography mein kemf sold out in a few days last year, that does not make him a good person. Mohammed was just as bad as hitler.

Did you know that all of mohammeds male kids died as infants. This is a man with over 11 wives and numerous sex slaves. Did u also know that only one of his female kids ,fAtima, lived to give him grand kids then died 6months later.
Did you also know that his male grand kids were killed by sunni muslims.

The sins of a man catches up with him.
No male off springs of his survived to cause more problems in this world.

You haven't Answered my questions. Have u done any of those things? If you have not , then you are a far better person that "prophet" mohammed.

Have you even read ur quran and sahih hadiths. All the stories are in there.

go ask a jehovah witness cuz dose are good pastors bout the prophet..
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Muslims don't want your dumbass infidel as friend either. So why are you overhyping your existence that none of them cares about.....

amaben2020:

why do you Muslims always compete with the Christians? Boko Haram terrorists, killers, rapists, demons, I can't have a Muslim enemy talk less of a Muslim friend

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Krossbow123: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
136 Christians convert to Islam and there is peace but let Only one Muslim convert to Christianity.... You the rest. Religion of peace undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Onomatopoeia(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)

You've proven it all........
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by DonPizzaro: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2016
I AM THE THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE.NOBODY COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME---- JESUS

John 14.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

I DOUBT ANY OTHER WAY!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by MENELIK1: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Oga stop being delusional and myopic, if you have hatred for Yoruba people, please keep it for another discussion i am very sure you will be attended to properly and you will see reasons why you shouldn't be a chauvinist. Concerning the view of shallow thinkers like you on the disposition of hausa muslims towards other non hausa muslims in nigeria, my question for you is who is the hausa man to determine a true muslim? come to think of it, the Ibos have more christians than the Yoruba people does that make the ibos better christian than the Yorubas? the most vocal and popular pastors in Nigeria are Yorubas, does that make Yoruba christians better than Ibo christians?. Muslims in Nigeria don't need the Hausas to sanctify them, if you want to know a true muslim, please check the Qurian. Regards.
Rayhut:
most yorubas dont have religion, they are neither a serious christian or muslim, next one month all them will convert back to christianity and later convert to traditional religion.The Hausa people never believe that yoruba muslim are true muslim, they refer to them as mushroom muslims
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by free37: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2016
experimentist:
the weed your smoking must be high grade.. or you taking roche too?
NO, satan is manipulating you. what is the need of temporary marriage when you already have a wife ?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
.... Christians are one set of funny people, Lord have mercy!!! grin
While Muslims are a set of violent, blood thirsty savages? .... Lord have mercy indeed.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2016
kobonaire:

While Muslims are a set of violent, blood thirsty savages? .... Lord have mercy indeed.
If indeed we're, you'll not be able to hold your phone and type because you'd be long dead! But we're not tongue

4 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Onomatopoeia:

You've proven it all........
yes, islam is full of lies and deception.

Muslims claims the bible is corrupted.
Questions for muslims.
Quran 16:44
[We sent them] with clear proofs and
WRITTEN ordinances....

I'm sure the muslims know the quran
was not revealed in writing. Therefore
the 'writings' above refers to the earlier
Scriptures. The written proved their
MUST be copies going on circulation.
okay!!!
I challenge ALL muslims to answer the
following questions, if properly
answered, you will discovered soo many
lies has been told against God word:
1. At what point did the people corrupted the Torah and Injeel, was it BEFORE islam, during Muhammad's time of AFTER him?
2. If it was before islam, why would Allah refer Muhammad to something that is non-existent to make confirmation?
3. If it was after Muhamad had died, how was he able to receive the revelation that the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) has been corrupted?
4. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
5. Why would God be so weak as to allow man throw away His words before He would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from experience?
6. Why will God ask muhammed to make confirmation of the corrupted scripture (injeel and torah) ?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scholes0(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Freemanan i just found u a brother... grin

lol bro, is that what freemanan believes as well?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
If indeed we're, you'll not be able to hold your phone and type because you'd be long dead! But we're not tongue
Well I keep my distance from your violent/savage/ bloody thirsty type
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by pumpingjd(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2016
I live in ilorin and I have heard this man' hate speech a lot of times.

Firstly he is an attention seeker, he has no background trace whatsoever in Islam that he claims to be practicing.

Secondly you can deduce after listening to him that he reads more of the Bilble than the Quaran.

His crowd are paid and organized.

Conclusively he is a starter business man. Trying to raise a legion to milk.

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by themanderon: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2016
just because someone bears a Christian name does not make the person automatically a Christian, these people are just a group of misguided peeps that found the religion of Islam that's it.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2016
kobonaire:

Well I keep my distance from your violent/savage/ bloody thirsty type
You're a miserable man I must say! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by borntwice2008(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Those one were not Christians from day one. They were church goers. If they were Christian, asked them to share their salvation experience publicly .
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by glossy6(f): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:
Where are those christians......those that converted did yusuf use sword to make them join islam.......AND where is truthman and malvisguy i know they have a stoneheart maybe yusuf can help me enlighten them

Yoruba people have been the most confused people in terms of religion since the time of Uthman Dan Fodio.

Watch them convert to Christianity later in the year and then to Islam before the year runs out.

Mtchewww. Please bring another worthwhile news.
That's why northerners do not take them serious when it comes to Islam
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by glossy6(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
pumpingjd:
I live in ilorin and I have heard this man' hate speech a lot of times.

Firstly he is an attention seeker, he has no background trace whatsoever in Islam that he claims to be practicing.

Secondly you can deduce after listening to him that he reads more of the Bilble than the Quaran.

His crowd are paid and organized.

Conclusively he is a starter business man. Trying to raise a legion to milk.

Somebody organized a rehearsal and claims its conversion to Islam.

Ask Tunde Bakare, he knows better
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2016
scholes0:

lol bro, is that what freemanan believes as well?

Yes oo.. d guy na Strong Atheist Philosopher, i thought u were a Christian b4, nt untill i started reading your comments
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
phoneport:

Can you just simple answer my question.

Am a Christian and also a Niger Deltan, dont use every means to insult other tribe, thanks
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by dikachi04(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
MUSLIM BROTHER AND SISTERS WHY AV U NT REPLIED ME!? I SAID IT AND I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. #JESUS WORKED SIGNS AND WONDERS WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD,TODAY 'IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEEL MUST BOW' MOUNTAINS OF SICKNESS,CURSES,POVERTY,SPIRITUAL OPPRESSIONS AND THE LIKES ARE MOVED! Once u believe! *if any of you or even ur so calld man dat convertd christians can ' In THE NAME OF MOHAMMED' heal d sick or cast away demons! Then and then, i'll consider changing my faith! THANKS
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scholes0(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Yes oo.. d guy na Strong Atheist Philosopher, i thought u were a Christian b4, nt untill i started reading your comments

Me I no b christian joor...
Although I was brought up as one.... I have grown past all the deceit of religion.
Freemanan, bros I hail o.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kollyk4u(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)
U R A DEVIL THAT MISLEAD HUMAN BEING. IS DAT THE CORRECT TRANSLATION OF THE VERSE?
Click this link https://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?submitCh=Read+from+verse%3A&ch=72&verse=17 for propper verification

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
scholes0:

Me I no b christian joor...
Although I was brought up as one.... I have grown past all the deceit of religion.
Freemanan, bros I hail o.

Lolz... so unfortunate u lost track grin grin.. religious is nt deceitful, its just some people using it to manipulate the mind of the gullible
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scholes0(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
phoneport:
THE QUESTION I WANT TO ASK IS, "WHY ARE THERE NO IGBOS, AND NIGER DELTANS CONVERTING TO ISLAM LIKE THE WESTERNERS? MUST IT BE ONLY THE YORUBA'S.
WHAT IS IN FOR THE NORHT AND THE WEST WITH ISLAM, THAT THE OTHER REGIONS ARE NOT THICK WITH. I DO NOT WANT RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL BIGOTS TO TURN THIS TO THEIR MEAL, PLEASE.
i NEED HONEST ANSWERS.

There are christians in the North, just like there are muslims in the West and Edo.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scholes0(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Lolz... so unfortunate u lost track grin grin.. religious is nt deceitful, its just some people using it to manipulate the mind of the gullible

Lol ok, if you say so.
Do you know that if you were born in a Muslim family, you would have been a Muslim today?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2016
scholes0:

Lol ok, if you say so.
Do you know that if you were born in a Muslim family, you would have been a Muslim today?

Lolz.. yes of Cous.. Reason y i dont believe Christian is the best religion.. But 1 fact i cant dispute is the Existence of God, There is God..

But as 4 religion... hmmm... cant explain
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
scholes0:

There are christians in the North, just like there are muslims in the West and Edo.

Ignore the 1, e aint worth ur mention, E 1 form alliance with religion ... grin
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scholes0(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Lolz.. yes of Cous.. Reason y i dont believe Christian is the best religion.. But 1 fact i cant dispute is the Existence of God, There is God..

But as 4 religion... hmmm... cant explain

Ok, I get where you are coming from.
You believe in God........ But the way through which men try and get in touch with God is the problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.