Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... (5477 Views)

Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
johndwayy:
I'm in warri nw and i have a very close friend that works with globestar warri branch. I'll get in touch with him on ur behalf.

Ok thanks. Are you the one wanting to mail me?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Onuohasworld:
grin.. grin.....will give any of u my Int.passport to keep ..?will take it back when I deliver.....traveling and making money at the same time is part of learning.,have never Been to warri...everything is not about scamming..

Where are you now?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
No one can find him till now? cry
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Onuohasworld(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
plappville:

Where are you now?
?.just hold on..I believe hony and johndway will help out faster...
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Onuohasworld:
?.just hold on..I believe hony and johndway will help out faster...

Where are they?
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seriously, why are people on here so "eager" to help? Nigerians are way too opportunistic to ever do things for free.

@op tread carefully here. You're already getting emails regarding this issue. Your best bet is to link with friends / family you know and ask them to do the ground work for you. Not faceless strangers on an Internet forum who can do and undo.

You may not realise it, but you're coming across as a soft / easy target.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 4:26am On Feb 09, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Seriously, why are people on here so "eager" to help? Nigerians are way too opportunistic to ever do things for free.

@op tread carefully here. You're already getting emails regarding this issue. Your best bet is to link with friends / family you know and ask them to do the ground work for you. Not faceless strangers on an Internet forum who can do and undo.

You may not realise it, but you're coming across as a soft / easy target.

Thank you for your advise. Although i dont read any mails from nairaland. But i must agree that You are very correct.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Handsomebeing(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2016
plappville:
Hello, house, please i am in search of one Oga Friday. He is/was working for globtar Warri branch. He lives in Lagos.

He is the person in charge of receiving expatriates from France. I lost his contact when i lost my phone.

The mistake i made was never to memorise his surname. This man has been nice to me. Each time i come to nigerian with my family, he takes care of our hotel, flight reservation etc. I call him Oga Friday. But i think he is from Edo state. The last time i saw him was in 2011 in the airport. since then no contact.

A friend who has his old number called but tne number is no more in use. I know It will be hard to find him because of his surname.

But i just felt i should try my luck, thats why i came here. With this little description, can anyone tell me if they know a man working in globstar that is called Friday. He is married with kids. please help.

Thank you in advance.

I understand why you want your Oga Friday. I had a client years back, it's either Henry or no one. There are lots of companies that render services from airport to hotel and to your final destination. Best of luck.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Handsomebeing:

I understand why you want your Oga Friday. I had a client years back, it's either Henry or no one. There are lots of companies that render services from airport to hotel and to your final destination. Best of luck.

Thanks for your understanding. This man was really of a grest help anytime. It hurts when we lost contact with Good people .
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Ramanto(m): 5:07am On Feb 10, 2016
OP, you said you have his previous phone number. Why not try out your luck on facebook rather than disturbing people's sleep here? Maybe your Oga Friday does not want to see you who knows? You can also feel free to state the real motive behind your wanting to see him because I doubt this stated one.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Jesuismoi: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Ramanto:
OP, you said you have his previous phone number. Why not try out your luck on facebook rather than disturbing people's sleep here? Maybe your Oga Friday does not want to see you who knows? You can also feel free to state the real motive behind your wanting to see him because I doubt this stated one.

You are entitled to your opinion. angry
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by hony(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good news for you OP Finally i got oga Friday's phone number and i have spoken with him,and he as given me the permission to send his number to you.you can reach him on 08163479872
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 6:44am On May 01, 2016
hony:
Good news for you OP Finally i got oga Friday's phone number and i have spoken with him,and he as given me the permission to send his number to you.you can reach him on 08163479872

Good day bro. Thanks so much. I was on vacation for some time now. Just came back. I actually seach for him in the airport. Asked some few people but no one knows him. I wil call this number u gave. I will get back to u if. Thanks agian.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Meringe(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2016
Check it out with the phone number provided here.

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by BluStreak(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2016
plappville:

Good day bro. Thanks so much. I was on vacation for some time now. Just came back. I actually seach for him in the airport. Asked some few people but no one knows him. I wil call this number u gave. I will get back to u if. Thanks agian.

Do let us know when u eventually speak with him and confirmed he is the same oga Friday you've been searching for.

I must say, I did admire your resilience. I wish you both good luck in your relationship.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Jimdonnet(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2016
Annunaki:

Personally I don't trust his intentions. What's to stop him from just absconding with the money if you send it?

oga shut up.na every time you day get funny feelings ni.who you Don help for your life .smello
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 12:22pm On May 09, 2016
hony:

Hello sir, you are wonderful. Thanks so much. I got him with the number. Sorry for my long silence. Have been very busy thats why. Thanks once again. God bless you.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 12:25pm On May 09, 2016
BluStreak:

Do let us know when u eventually speak with him and confirmed he is the same oga Friday you've been searching for.

I must say, I did admire your resilience. I wish you both good luck in your relationship.

Thanks, yes i have found him back. Thanks to @hony. smiley
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by hony(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
Its my pleasure @ plappville,at least i have proven some people wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
hony:
Its my pleasure @ plappville,at least i have proven some people wrong.

Honestly you have. Thanks so much. smiley

1 Like

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by yetseyi(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2016
I am glad it ended well. People will begin to find it difficult to help out of fear of being labelled a scammer.
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by plappville(f): 9:34pm On May 24, 2016
yetseyi:
I am glad it ended well. People will begin to find it difficult to help out of fear of being labelled a scammer.

Thats so true!
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by chineduemmao: 12:29am On May 25, 2016
CHAI! i come late. reading those comments seemed like a novel to me this night, a very interesting one. make all these our yeye nollywood storytellers no see this thread, they go act one movie name am "the search for Oga Friday". Anyway am glad there are still human beings with good spirits in Nigeria @Hony you took the stress for weeks and helped a total stranger on social media without anything, at least you didn't ask for...wow! this is just a tip to prove how strong we humans could be if we stick together imagine how two people thousands of miles away were able to do such great work, interesting. Its the light of humane, the light of God in all of us, the light of goodness within. Most of us have allowed a stain of trouble, trial and tribulation darken our conscience subjecting our souls into a cell of our own misconceptions of why we were created. Sometimes we are being told that the world is "full" of evil. I now see how true that is. If only we can truly understand that we are all created for one another then we may no longer need to sleep with one eye open, i may not completely understand the emotional predicament between plappville and his friend, but i do know what it is like to miss someone you are close to, a friend. Just like they say that everything happens for a reason i guess this whole saga aims at reawakening the spirit of the love for our fellow human in all of us. Kudos to everyone who commented on this thread because if i had seen this thread first i wouldn't have replied because i would think plappville was a joker intending to reach heaven via the tower of babel. Seriously! i thought i was good but unfortunately there are better people than i. Incidents that happens in our lives molds us, i've had a couple of sad stories that is capable of changing me for the worse but am not (changing), and never shall i. thanks @Hony for restoring my faith on humanity.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by Jesuismoi: 10:21am On May 27, 2016
chineduemmao:
CHAI! i come late. reading those comments seemed like a novel to me this night, a very interesting one. make all these our yeye nollywood storytellers no see this thread, they go act one movie name am "the search for Oga Friday". Anyway am glad there are still human beings with good spirits in Nigeria @Hony you took the stress for weeks and helped a total stranger on social media without anything, at least you didn't ask for...wow! this is just a tip to prove how strong we humans could be if we stick together imagine how two people thousands of miles away were able to do such great work, interesting. Its the light of humane, the light of God in all of us, the light of goodness within. Most of us have allowed a stain of trouble, trial and tribulation darken our conscience subjecting our souls into a cell of our own misconceptions of why we were created. Sometimes we are being told that the world is "full" of evil. I now see how true that is. If only we can truly understand that we are all created for one another then we may no longer need to sleep with one eye open, i may not completely understand the emotional predicament between plappville and his friend, but i do know what it is like to miss someone you are close to, a friend. Just like they say that everything happens for a reason i guess this whole saga aims at reawakening the spirit of the love for our fellow human in all of us. Kudos to everyone who commented on this thread because if i had seen this thread first i wouldn't have replied because i would think plappville was a joker intending to reach heaven via the tower of babel. Seriously! i thought i was good but unfortunately there are better people than i. Incidents that happens in our lives molds us, i've had a couple of sad stories that is capable of changing me for the worse but am not (changing), and never shall i. thanks @Hony for restoring my faith on humanity.

Umm, Nice one, but i think you are a funny person. smiley
Re: Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos... by hony(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks for the compliment @chineduemmao am glad it ended well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? / Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.