Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) (2573 Views)

The Legend Of The Bush Baby / 'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? / Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by trueseeke: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2009
i need someone to tell what a a Bush baby is and if he/she has seen one before
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by Grizzly(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2009
Its a small animal with large eyes and cries like a baby hence the name. Anyways google it
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by tosyne007(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2009
Point of Correction: It is called "EGBERE" and not "AGBERE".

[s]Its a small animal with large eyes and cries like a baby hence the name. Anyways google it [/s]

Furthermore, i dont think egbere is an animal, it looks more or less like a normal human being but with different features cos they are believed to be very short (bush-baby) and move around with a small mat. They are also believed to have mysterious powers but they hardly harm anybody provided they are not disturbed.

Moreover, some people beleive "egbere" is mythical and fictional but personally i believe they are real but i've never seen one and i dont wish to.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by trueseeke: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
how far
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by tosyne007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
true seeke:

how far

i dey

wat's cooking? u no comot?

sorry, i didn't reply on time
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by trueseeke: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
omo i no comot i just dey here ooo
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by trueseeke: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by tosyne007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
true seeke:

why?

hope no problem?

does it mean u will be closing late today?
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by trueseeke: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
nothing i go soon comot say by 3.30- 4pm otherwise i go spend all the money for my hand on transportation or what do you think .ur guy the hungry serious for here, try send something come make i chop
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by tosyne007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
true seeke:

nothing i go soon comot say by 3.30- 4pm otherwise i go spend all the money for my hand on transportation or what do you think .ur guy the hungry serious for here, try send something come make i chop

I will send something.

a kiss from grace kiss

grin
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by trueseeke: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
o boy try stop that thing,ehen i beg try call this babe Rachel i tell her say u go call her and say u wan see her b4 she go back,say make she tell u when she go come may be this sunday,saturday is out of it cos she say she go dey busy this saturday. try and call her now and get back to me
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by chiejik(f): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
must you chart publicly hhh?you do not see meebo or anyother site to chat nonsense
Re: Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) by tosyne007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
true seeke:

o boy try stop that thing,ehen i beg try call this babe Rachel i tell her say u go call her and say u wan see her b4 she go back,say make she tell u when she go come may be this sunday,saturday is out of it cos she say she go dey busy this saturday. try and call her now and get back to me

aiight!!!

could u pls send her number?
chiejik:

must you chart publicly hhh?you do not see meebo or anyother site to chat nonsense

woman, what's ur own? who invited u in the first place.

u dont hav to the nasty, u can kindly make ur comments or keep mute. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Laminating Important Documents And Certificates. / Which Will U Love For Dinner? / BEST Birthday Gift For Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.