Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture (29529 Views)

Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia / 72 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria - CNN / Lassa Fever In Benue Kills Man And Two Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Kangol99(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by holmez(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2016
hmmm... where there is a will, there is a way.

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by absoluteSuccess: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2016
It is high time Lagos wake up to the challenge posed by giant rats across the city.

They may be planning the return of *'black death' if nothing is done to reduce their number.

The race to dominate the planet is between us and this people.

*black death was a plaque that killed millions of people in medieval Europe at it's wake.

And rats were the host of it's causative agent, causing the disease to spread.

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Kreamie(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
I wonder how there isn't LASSA fever in New York city with all the movies/gists I've heard, New York has loads and loads of rats yet there isn't an outbreak there yet..and please spare me about the "clean oyinbo culture" balderdash as these people can be dirty for Africa! I'm still bewildered tho

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by 360ng: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
okay
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Oyase(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks for the Info.
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Sissyshakara(f): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
What i dont understand is where have this Lassa rats been hiding all this while... All cats (musu's) are welcome to my compound including yorubas with musulike tribal marks...

Gone are the days when garri and kuli kuli helped me arrest hunger wey dey gba me from inside Lautech... Now i can avoid garri like a plague

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by pretydiva(f): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Interesting
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by boboLIL(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Its painful that I will stop soaking garri for the time being...

My own prevention na to stop soaking oh and secondly to kill anything like rat and its likes until the cure is out

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by gameboy727(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
How we students wan survive without Garri now? Lord come to our aid. #laasafevermuststop

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by NetBizguy: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Clinton594(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
This garri own na issue oh

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by emmadaji: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
God will see us through
in Jesus name
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Officialpmarcel(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Good
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by NoreenUG(f): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2016
The second-to-last line says "Improve personal hygiene".

Isn't it already obvious why this disease is now rampant in 5 out of the 6 states in a certain region? grin

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Should I stop eating bush rats? Busirats tastes much better!!!

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Where are the "Preserve Animal Crew"? undecided

Now that war has been declared on Rats I got no
choice but to kill them grin
Especially when they have extended their operations to
my favorite GARRI

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2016
is it possible to kill all rat in dis country
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Poddy(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Toor
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by kulobyno: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Operation kill all rats on site by all means. But waitoo are rats of any positive economic importance. Good we know as they have suddenly become grossly endangered species
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by passionate88: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by WebSurfer(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Portharcourt Version

What of those in Lagos?

Kebbi nkor?
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Donald3d(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Chai, we shall not die
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by tuna4servi(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Copy dat
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Holamidhe(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2016
It painful i read this while soaking garri
Op, i cn't throw it away abeg.
If nt 4 d borrowed milk what abt d stole sugar
Team garri ti take over
Straight from my nokia 3310

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by eluquenson(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Thank you
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by Benjom(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Operation 'Kill all the rats in Nigeria!'

This may be of help to someone out there:
Unique CV Samples www..com/cv-samples/

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by tosynomolara(f): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Lord show us ur mercy in dis country....

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by DirtyGold: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2016
kulobyno:
Operation kill all rats on site by all means. But waitoo are rats of any positive economic importance. Good we know as they have suddenly become grossly endangered species
Some of our benue brothers feast on rats grin
Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by bluaero(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2016
What have we done to deserve this curse from the north? I learnt this dreadful virus originated from Lassa in Borno state!

If they are not exporting Lassa virus, it's beggars.

If it is not beggars, It's Boko haram.

If it is not Boko Haram, It's fulani herds men.

KILODE

Re: How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture by emajoe: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Should I stop eating bush rats? Busirats tastes much better!!!
You are free, but:
1) Wash your hands after eating.
2) Don't do handshake as usual.
3) Visit the nearest "containment" centre.

How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth / FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients