Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

New Week,new Jobs-apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Week,new Jobs-apply (3501 Views)

Now Hiring! African Development Bank Group (2018 Jobs) – Apply Now / Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Experienced Recruitment Manager Required for a Technology driven entrant into the HR and Allied Services Industry in Nigeria. Required to own the Recruitment and Related Business Unit Looking for opportunity to hold a stake in a company that is configured for growth. Prepared to work in an environment where initiative is highly encouraged and rewarded. Able to manage the Recruitment and Allied HR Business from end-to-end. A self-starter and passionate person. Able to bring build a team and bring the best out of them. If this is you. Please send your CV to career@talentfusion.com.ng.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
We are recruiting for a: Sales/Business Development Engineer - Industrial Gas Turbines and Rotating Equipment
Overview: We are currently working with a leading Energy and Power company to recruit for an experienced sales /business development engineer in industrial gas turbines and rotating equipment. For more information on this or any other exciting role within the Power & Energy sector, please send a copy of your CV to: power@energitalent.com
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2016
I'm interested in very interesting CVs in Engineering, IT, Tech, Project mgt, Business dev, Finance, Programmers, Quality control, Commercial etc, entry level to experienced. Also looking to hire interns and fresh graduates with a 2.1 result. Pls help share or refer someone. CVs sent to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2016
VACANCY: LOAN RECOVERY MANAGER
QUALIFICATION: HND/BSc in any discipline
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years relevant experience in similar role from a reputable Organization preferably Micro-finance
SKILLS: - Portfolio Management, Loan Recovery, Documentation, Relationship Management, Product Knowledge, Oral & Written communication, Good knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and power point
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND CVS TO: christyadeyemo@gmail.com
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by MrHighSea: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2016
debbie:
I'm interested in very interesting CVs in Engineering, IT, Tech, Project mgt, Business dev, Finance, Programmers, Quality control, Commercial etc, entry level to experienced. Also looking to hire interns and fresh graduates with a 2.1 result. Pls help share or refer someone. CVs sent to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com
Debbie, this is why I follow u 'bumper to bumper'. Your posting this stuff here in NL is a big help. In short, any time I lay my hands on a job again thru ur post or not, I go knack u surprise. 170 million Thumbz up.

9 Likes

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Urgent vacancy exist for a pharmacist in an indigenous Pharmaceutical company. The candidate must possess ability to monitor the production process, see to the quality control of products and possess good administrative skills. All applications and CV's should be forwarded to seedlingsconsult@gmail.com on or before 27th January 2016. Location :Ibadan.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks bro.....the money can be paid in installment grin
MrHighSea:
Debbie, this is why I follow u 'bumper to bumper'. Your posting this stuff here in NL is a big help. In short, any time I lay my hands on a job again thru ur post or not, I go knack u surprise. 170 million Thumbz up.

3 Likes

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
urgent vacancy in a financial institution; Legal Officer ( 5-6years experience)
Please send cv to linkkene@gmail.com
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by wristbangle: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2016
debbie:

God bless u debbie cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by PastorAji(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2016
debbie pls helep me oooooo
HND Banking and Finance Graduate
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Bless you too....thanks wink
wristbangle:

God bless u debbie cool
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by uchee(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2016
@Debbie God bless u for the good work ur doing and trying to help . Please I need you to assist in helping get a job. I am a graduate (b.sc finance )with over 5 years business development/ sales experience mainly I'm d bank and investment company but took almost a year break cos I had a baby but need to get back to work now.
And in serious need of a job now. My email is aeboji@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by Fortune02(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Debbie... I believe you wink
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2016
I understand dear,but the fact is that i am not an employer or a recruiter....what i am doing here is out of my desire to pass info across,in as much as i have very busy schedule....i still look out for jobs to post here.I dont gain nothing...but being happy doing it.
All the same i will be on the lookout for anything related to your field..Dont give up or over worry yourself...it will be WELL. wink
cheers.
uchee:
@Debbie God bless u for the good work ur doing and trying to help . Please I need you to assist in helping get a job. I am a graduate (b.sc finance )with over 5 years business development/ sales experience mainly I'm d bank and investment company but took almost a year break cos I had a baby but need to get back to work now.
And in serious need of a job now. My email is aeboji@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2016
I need experienced female HR Manager with between 8 to 15 years working experience for an opening in Ilesa, Osun State. Competitive salary and compensation. send cv to welchmaxwell@gmail.com
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2016
If you are a millwright or mechanic, electrician, Instrument tech with experience working on GE Turbines or Siemen Turbines in Nigeria please send your CV to pventura68@yahoo.com Please put GE Experience in the subject with your job title
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by Heineken(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Debbie you're a good girl. I go marry you. Lol
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by dt4omoh(f): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Debbie,God bless you for the good work.Pls do u ve any opening for fresh/graduate trainee job?Thanks.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2016
VDT Communications limited a leading company in the provision of connectivity, internet solutions, other IT infrastructure and transversal services to corporate organization is seeking the services of talented resourceful and experienced persons to fill the position below:

Position: Fibre Engineer

Job Descriptions

This role is responsible for the planning, execution of outside plant fibre activities in accordance to approved standard and budget.
This role is also rImage result for VDT Communications Limited responsible for sourcing and coordinating the fibre optics project team, third party contractors, sub-contractors, government agencies to obtain necessary permit and approvals in order to deliver quality service to the customer for the attainment of organizational goals and objective.

Application Closing Date
5th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:jumoke.oshin@vdtcomms.com

1 Like

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by PresVA: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Heineken:
Debbie you're a good girlWoman. I go marry you. Lol
Person wey don get children na you wan marry.. make oga no catch you oo

3 Likes

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by PresVA: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2016
dt4omoh:
Debbie,God bless you for the good work.Pls do u ve any opening for fresh/graduate trainee job?Thanks.
Read up, there's an entry level job there..

Weldone Debbie. .

1 Like

Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by goldenboyofpsy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
debbie:
I need experienced female HR Manager with between 8 to 15 years working experience for an opening in Ilesa, Osun State. Competitive salary and compensation. send cv to welchmaxwell@gmail.com
. Just coming across this. I must say you are doing a great job. Need jobs from Abuja o.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by ochendo4: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Keep it up debbie.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
thanks.
ochendo4:
Keep it up debbie.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by Adesiji77: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thumbs up debbie kiss
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by debbie(f): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin ;Dthanks bro
Adesiji77:
Thumbs up debbie kiss
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by dt4omoh(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
PresVA:
Read up, there's an entry level job there..

Weldone Debbie. .
Aiit
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by uhalauju(f): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
debbie:

Hi Debbie, am interested, however, I have jst a yr experience. ca n I apply? tnx dear
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by ifeanyichukwujr: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Any vacancy in Gombe state.
Re: New Week,new Jobs-apply by ademasta(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
debbie:
Can a corps member apply for this one in particular?

(1) (Reply)

Job Post Stopped!!! / Are These Procter And Gamble Salaries Accurate? / The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.