Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story (20496 Views)

Not Just An Ordinary Day (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Emmahunk(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Godmother:

Thanks Emmahunk smiley
But please could you unquote the story. I plan on putting it on amazon kindle as a novel for sale much later and one of the criteria for doing that is that no part of the work might be found elsewhere. I'll take down the entire story much, much later.

Am so sorry for whatever delay, I have caused you. I hardly look at the 'mentions'.
How did my quote affect your writing and how do I un quote it please.
Once again, so sorry.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Emmahunk:

Am so sorry for whatever delay, I have caused you. I hardly look at the 'mentions'.
How did my quote affect your writing and how do I un quote it please.
Once again, so sorry.

Its okay. I emailed the supermods and they helped me out.
The part of the story would have made Amazon reject my book on their site, but its all been taken care of.
Hope you stick around to enjoy the rest of the story smiley Will be rounding up soon.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Perfectionist11: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fascinating story..keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Story taken down by author

3 Likes

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by yorhmienerd(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rooted.. continue

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by iomoge2(f): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Godmother:
Please do not quote

[/color]

Guys, two more updates and this story comes to end. Stay tuned.

Chia.... hope u start another one immediately wink

2 Likes

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Nmaglit: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Can't wait to see the end nice job godmother

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2016
iomoge2:

Chia.... hope u start another one immediately wink

I have one I started already and I have gone about 5,000 words. Had to stop it when I remembered this one was still incomplete.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by akejujoe(f): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Morning godmother. Thanks for this interesting piece. Muah!

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by ajaxtea(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Interesting... At first I thought it was love found in the midst of adversity, but you proved me wrong by doing some twists to the story!!!

Good job @Godmother

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Godmother:

Its okay. I emailed the supermods and they helped me out.
The part of the story would have made Amazon reject my book on their site, but its all been taken care of.
Hope you stick around to enjoy the rest of the story smiley Will be rounding up soon.
Next time, quote your post, if you want to make it unquotable.

...and this ya tori make sense die kiss
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice idea @ TOmmyJidex . Will do that for the next story. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by MoriYanu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice job
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by yorhmienerd(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Godmother, nice job here

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Yuneehk(f): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chopsyray you can now read this 'cause it's complete. Well done Godmother cheesy .. I loved it...Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thumbs up girl, looking forward to other stories from you

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Thanks to all who took the time to read this story and also liked it. I thought of starting another titled Obsessed but I'll leave that for now and start with The Players' Game

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Nmaglit: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice work godmother like I said earlier the length a woman can go to protect her man

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Shabib(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
Wow!
i reiterate. Perfect

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by luvlylady2: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Great story,keep them coming.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hey guys, will be taking this story down tomorrow as I need to put it on kindle and I want the content to be completely offline for 48 hours.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by akejujoe(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godmother:
Hey guys, will be taking this story down tomorrow as I need to put it on kindle and I want the content to be completely offline for 48 hours.
Hey dear. U 've got a great story here and I think your next will be better than this. I must however point that you kinda rushed the story and u were in a hurry to get it finished. U should've increased the suspense a lil bit.looking forward to your next work dearie and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
akejujoe:
Hey dear. U 've got a great story here and I think your next will be better than this. I must however point that you kinda rushed the story and u were in a hurry to get it finished. U should've increased the suspense a lil bit.looking forward to your next work dearie and thanks for sharing.

Thanx. I actually meant it to be a short story of about 15,000 words. When it got to 20,000 I had to wrap it up neatly without losing the essence of the story. Glad you enjoyed it though.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Perfectionist11: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Godmother:
Thanks to all who took the time to read this story and also liked it. I thought of starting another titled Obsessed but I'll leave that for now and start with The Players' Game

Nice write up..tho u kinda rushed d story..
Kindly mention me when you start the next one.
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by GoodieAmy(f): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2016
From the comments, i can tell your story is real good but all i can see is 'story taken down by author' where the stories are meant to be. Does it mean i and some others wont get the chance to read your story? Consider us oh...
Re: Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story by Godmother(f): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2016
GoodieAmy:
From the comments, i can tell your story is real good but all i can see is 'story taken down by author' where the stories are meant to be. Does it mean i and some others wont get the chance to read your story? Consider us oh...

Hi, I had to take the story down as I wanted to put it for sale online. I'm about putting another up and hope you'll be here to read it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". / Shadow(vengence!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.