Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

[VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) (9519 Views)

#BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single / NEW VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Ferrari / Yemi Alade Ft. Selebobo – Na Gode (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by queenst(f): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_7fy-UiHfM
Effyzzie Music Group presents the music video for the Swahili version of Yemi Alade ‘s hit single “Na Gode” .
The clip of the Selebobo produced thankful anthem was created due the popular demand of it by East African music lovers and fans across the globe. The track will be housed on Yemi Alade’s sophomore album titled “Mama Africa”.
Directed by Paul Gambit . Watch, share and enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by queenst(f): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2016
DOWNLOAD [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (Swahili Version) -------> http://360jamng.tk/video-yemi-alade-na-gode-swahili-version/

DOWNLOAD AUDIO Yemi Alade – “Na Gode” (Swahili Version)----> http://360jamng.tk/music-yemi-alade-na-gode-swahili-version/

1 Share

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by 360ng: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Is This Front Page ?? LOL... well nice one from yemi my love..
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by weblogo: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
This girl be like Olamide...very hardworking

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Another cool music, unlike the jargons we hear on the streets

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2016
[size=23pt]Heart Touching story!!! This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!![/size]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent.

He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.

” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.

The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
[/b]
Read The Rest Here

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by looseweight: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2016
She tried.

Her Music isn't for Nigeria but for Africa. That's the reason she will continue to be relevant in the music industry provided that she spends more time onbher music than photoshoot.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Kreamie(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Saved for later
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by bunmioguns(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Present sir
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by ichommy(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Go Girl grin
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by henrydadon(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2016
swahili version...this babe is ready to take over africa

5 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by gist4kidsblog: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by ichommy(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
bunmioguns:
Present sir
You dey class room abi?
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
I love the fact that Yemi Alade is really touring Africa.
French versions of her songs and now Swahili.
#Amazing
I won't be surprised if Sony signs her due to her African fan Base.
#GoGirl

4 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by mrlaw93(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Where will i watch it?
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by TheNextAce: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice video. Great job there
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by stjsd(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Chanchit: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
She tried. But na only the chorus dey in swahili
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by emmykk(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2016
e nor sweet jor
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by omanifrank(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2016
nice
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by phemoluv02(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one Yemi Alade grin
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one cool
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice song!
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by nairagossip1: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
dope
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
yemi my madam...she too good...
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Chestar5(f): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
I love the fact that Yemi Alade is really touring Africa.
French versions of her songs and now Swahili.
#Amazing
I won't be surprised if Sony signs her due to her African fan Base.
#GoGirl

#GOGirl grin
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by vicstar(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
dat shawty is creative also hardworking, wow! She's gunna go far! Y some gurls settle for less lipsrsealed #babymamarism
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Pavore9: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one, for the East African market.
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by prettyboi1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na wa o. How does this Yemi Alade get to understand these languages? It really surprises me. Tomorrow, we'd probably here her sing a song in Zimbabwean N'debele. Anyways, that's talent right there. Love me some her.
Re: [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) by Moz22: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
There is a lot that this Na gode song does to me anytime I listen to it...each time my phone rings, it just reminds me that I need to thank God for life.. Quite inspirational

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) / Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria / DOWNLOAD: Teni – Billionaire (music/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.