Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97400 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by olatunbosun27: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pls just want to know if documentation still going on at csc base on dis Lastma recruitment and any body with correct information about when dey will star to call for appointment letter
Re: Lastma by haykwise2015(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
olatunbosun27:
Pls just want to know if documentation still going on at csc base on dis Lastma recruitment and any body with correct information about when dey will star to call for appointment letter
Documentation is still going on and for the appointment letter for does that has been cleared they can be called anytime from now for there letter......

1 Like

Re: Lastma by olatunbosun27: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tanks a a lot really appreciate
Re: Lastma by omoade92: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello guyz,what's going on wit we OND holder... abi dey re nt recruiting ND again ni... oga oooo
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
jamauldeen:
Nobody was asked to pay a dime, I was part of the first batch that did documentation and i was duly cleared and i wasnt asked to pay a Kobo. It was only when i went to National Population Commission office at Surulere i payed a token of 3kplus for the birth attestation and i was asked to pick it back in 10days time in which i picked. I guess maybe cos of the limited timeframe given to candidate not cleared & subject to birth attestation thats why National Population Commission hiked d price cos of the rush.

Rumour mungers please desist from carrying fake news.

To candidates that did documentation and cleared . we will be called soon according to what a staff of CSC i spoke with told me. So u guys should just chill and be ready for the training.

One love ma people!
do u later submit d birth attestation u did to dem after u were cleared?
Re: Lastma by afeesalau(f): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Big problem for those dt were subject for credentials(birt c., bsc.cert., olevel cert., or nyc cert.) if u ve nt cleared urself after 2weeks of subjection,,,,m passing tru same problem nw because during documentation dey never told us to clear ourselvs after 2weeks if we ve issues wit credentials.though i later submitted, but was late ...m praying hard nw,,,,if u ve same problem nw,,just go to room 306 to clear ur self
Re: Lastma by jamauldeen: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2016
LexxieleE:
do u later submit d birth attestation u did to dem after u were cleared?

It was the first time we went to Alausa for screening i was told to go get d birth attestation and FSLC, so immediately after our interview at PSSDC, Magodo i went to High Court at Ikeja to collect birth affidavit and den proceeded to NPC office at Surulere for the processing. So i had collected the birth attestation before we were called for documentation.

Are u cleared now boss!
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamauldeen:

It was the first time we went to Alausa for screening i was told to go get d birth attestation and FSLC, so immediately after our interview at PSSDC, Magodo i went to High Court at Ikeja to collect birth affidavit and den proceeded to NPC office at Surulere for the processing. So i had collected the birth attestation before we were called for documentation.

Are u cleared now boss!
splendid! Absolutely clear
Re: Lastma by omoade92: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Talk abt OND holder sef na abi Wetin dey worry dis ppl sef
Re: Lastma by talktokayoo(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Nairalander,
No one or batch of people haave been called
for collection of their letter of appointment or
given date for training and et al.
Note that the Lagos State Civil service
Commission is still processing candidates for
letter of appointment and before the end of
April text will be sent out to candidates who
has been screened for collection of their letter...
Letter of Appointment comes first with a propose date for commencement of training and later o posting.
Eko O ni baje ooooo
O baje ti
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
CSC has started sending SMS for letter of Appointment. Starting from tomorrow, successful applicant will collect their letter of appointment.

Congrats to the new recruits
Re: Lastma by iamtoyosi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
opeoluwa2:
CSC has started sending SMS for letter of Appointment. Starting from tomorrow, successful applicant will collect their letter of appointment.

Congrats to the new recruits
Got the text message.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by olatunbosun27: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes got the text too congrat to d new recruit

1 Like

Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Naso the thing go, no time. Praaaaaaaa
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
olatunbosun27:
Yes got the text too congrat to d new recruit

iamtoyosi:

Got the text message.

Congrats this is the right time to choose PFA you then proceed to ministry of transport to know the commencement of training.

Eko O ni baje
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Itesiwaju eko lawa wa ooo
Re: Lastma by EmiNaaNii: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Pls I just want to confirm... Has everybody gotten the text, or the text is being sent batch by batch? Pls someone should kindly update abt this. Thanks
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2016
EmiNaaNii:
Pls I just want to confirm... Has everybody gotten the text, or the text is being sent batch by batch? Pls someone should kindly update abt this. Thanks
the text is being sent batch by batch, some will receive ders dis evening nd so on. just like dey did during final clearance. Be rest assured bro.
Re: Lastma by teema8(f): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2016
you guyz have are great. Thanks for the day to day info while the waiting last.
Re: Lastma by afolabiade(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Those people who have received their Appointment Letter should pls update us....
Re: Lastma by omoade92: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think dis is d rite time 4 OND holder... may God help us amin....
Re: Lastma by afolabiade(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamtoyosi:
Got the text message.
Can u pls update us?
Re: Lastma by iamtoyosi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
afolabiade:

Can u pls update us?
They called names from a list, so people answered their names and proceeded to the clearance phase bfr collecting their appointment letters.Unofficial reports have it that it's batch by batch.
NB: If you're an HND holder,pls go with.both ur OND and HND certificates.
Also,they kick strongly against Statement/Notification of result,ensure you have ur Original certificate ready.(Especially if you graduated bfr 2012)
Re: Lastma by Haryordeley2015(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Congrat to those people that are given Appointment Letter I wish u all success. I beg when are they going to call ND people or are they not using ND again..
Re: Lastma by afolabiade(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2016
iamtoyosi:

They called names from a list, so people answered their names and proceeded to the clearance phase bfr collecting their appointment letters.Unofficial reports have it that it's batch by batch.
Also,they kick strongly against Statement/Notification of result,ensure you have ur Original certificate ready.(Especially if you graduated bfr 2012)

Thanks a lot.
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
afolabiade:

Thanks a lot.
thanks ...waiting patiently
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Thanks ... Waiting patiently
iamtoyosi:

Re: Lastma by jamauldeen: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
We collected our appointment letter yesterday after which we were given medical form,Civil service form and we wrote acceptance of offer and submitted.

We were asked to submit 3 photocopies of our offer letter to Public Service Office, also asked to make sure we submit the Civil service form latest by end of work today. Medical form should be submitted anytime after duly signed and stamped at any Lagos State General Hospital.

Today, we filled another form which i guess it will be used to issue our oracle number,filled our account details et all. We collected our pension certificate and wrote the pin on the form.

I heard messages will be rolled out to peeps that havent been called to pick thier offer letter. So stay calm and be prayerful!

EKO OnI Baje oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by badaak: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
so dis is d end road to some of us dat passed interview and was not call for documentation. by d way is it lastma or VIO. Or u guys dnt kno yet?
Re: Lastma by omoade92: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congratulations 2 d new recruiters.... oko oba ati ada oba koni sha yin lese oo amin ooo..... it's time 4 OND holders now... we shall rejoice 2geda @last
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
omoade92:
Congratulations 2 d new recruiters.... oko oba ati ada oba koni sha yin lese oo amin ooo..... it's time 4 OND holders now... we shall rejoice 2geda @last
Amen...ijn

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.