Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97395 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by Hybrid600: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2016
juwwylove:
Tnks

Have you received a txt msg @ all?
Re: Lastma by juwwylove(f): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2016
No, I haven't oooo
Re: Lastma by juwwylove(f): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2016
What about you?, I heard some applicants are putting down their names at alausa, names for those that applied and haven't received text. Pls I will be glad if u can help me confirm this from a reliable source. Thank u. U can let me have ur no pls
Re: Lastma by tjay0584(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
U r invitd 2 a Screening Exercise by LASG (PSO)@ Adeyemi Bero Auditorium on Fri 12/2/16 @ 11am,Com wt original&copies of ur credentials ,2 passprts&LASSRA ID

Received dis today..any1 else...how do i get to dis address from abule egba.
Re: Lastma by Hybrid600: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
juwwylove:
What about you?, I heard some applicants are putting down their names at alausa, names for those that applied and haven't received text. Pls I will be glad if u can help me confirm this from a reliable source. Thank u. U can let me have ur no pls
Re: Lastma by funkymoore: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2016
tjay0584:
U r invitd 2 a Screening Exercise by LASG (PSO)@ Adeyemi Bero Auditorium on Fri 12/2/16 @ 11am,Com wt original&copies of ur credentials ,2 passprts&LASSRA ID

Received dis today..any1 else...how do i get to dis address from abule egba.
take bus to Ikeja, and another to Alausa secretariat the building is in the secretariat. Good luck.
Re: Lastma by Adebola15: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2016
please is there still hope for those that applied and haven't received text message?
Re: Lastma by tjay0584(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2016
funkymoore:
take bus to Ikeja, and another to Alausa secretariat the building is in the secretariat. Good luck.

Tanks
Re: Lastma by juwwylove(f): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls tjay0584, can u pls confirm something for me? Help me confirm if those that applied but yet to receive text are writing names. Beep me in pls for God sake, or u can drop ur no for me. It's urgent pls. Thank u
Re: Lastma by habeeb297: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2016
To all those that have been called for screening at Alausa and Oral interview at Magodo...I wish u guys luck....and to all those who are yet to be called or texted, do not ever lose Hope in your Creator, God is still at work...
Pls...what is the next step after the oral interview at Magodo...pls kindly update us...so that u can get prepared if eventually we get an invite...

Thanks
Re: Lastma by zuyy: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Good morning house. For those of us that have done the oral interview, please when should we be expecting message for training ? Anybody in the house that has useful information as to this? please share.
Re: Lastma by oluomobabs: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2016
ok
Re: Lastma by funkymoore: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is a new week after the Screening and the Interview, when should we expect next call from CSC anyone with useful info, should pls share.

Tanks
Re: Lastma by Hybrid600: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
funkymoore:
This is a new week after the Screening and the Interview, when should we expect next call from CSC anyone with useful info, should pls share.

Tanks

Did you go through the screening and interview?
Re: Lastma by funkymoore: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Yes
Re: Lastma by zuyy: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Gd mor all, pls anybody with useful information on when we should be expecting call /TeX message for training?. mpls share if u ve the information.
Re: Lastma by dariseni: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
For dose of us that did screening and interview, let's hope for 1st week in march, I think we shud start getting texts
Re: Lastma by handsomjulee(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
i also need lasma job..am a graduate...contact me on ..juliuschiemezie@gmail.com.. 08037755102
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls darisen, wat is the source of ur info and y did u tink so?
Re: Lastma by dariseni: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
teeboi4all:
Pls darisen, wat is the source of ur info and y did u tink so?
Got my info from somone working at alausa........though not too sure but let's hope so
Re: Lastma by modupewealth: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
dariseni:
For dose of us that did screening and interview, let's hope for 1st week in march, I think we shud start getting texts
yea,u are right
Re: Lastma by tracy42: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
we shall be waiting fpor the text msg
Re: Lastma by agbalagba1: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Dear NL's,will there be payment for the training?will it be like a salary & How much is it?we need to knw in case we re called/texted next month.
Re: Lastma by zuyy: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good evening,

Somebody told me now that they ve started sending TeX messages for training. Anybody with info should pls update us ooo
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pls, it'll do us good if the source of our info is mentioned. And try as much as possible to ask for evidence. because, dis is a very delicate situation. @zuyy, y not ask d person to give u proof.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by zuyy: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
I will still confirm from some people. More so, that is why I posted it here for confirmation. please, anybody with useful information should share pls
Re: Lastma by Ahmed030(m): 4:01am On Feb 27, 2016
good morning, information reaching me is that the LASTMA recruitment is causing serious quarel between CSC, LASTMA officials and politicians. here it goes, after the screening and interview, politicians have more names they send to CSC, while CSC said they are the one recruiting and LASTMA are annoyed with CSC that, they are the one that suppose to recruit because they know where they need people, which means that CSC did not give LASTMA their opportunity of their own slot to be there. this is the genesis of the whole story. if u attend the screening and interview, its just caricature where I did mine, let's just pray that they did not use it more against we that went for the screening and interview. also heard from another person that Lagos state that will be selected is 65%, other s/west is 25% and the rest is 10%.
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2016
@ahmed source? because lastma don't have a say in Recruitment unless dey want to solicit. And politians rules the govt.
Re: Lastma by Ahmed030(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2016
from a friend and LASTMA official
Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Okay I have someone in the csc. I will call him today as ask for update
Re: Lastma by Dannyset(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Ahmed030:
good morning, information reaching me is that the LASTMA recruitment is causing serious quarel between CSC, LASTMA officials and politicians. here it goes, after the screening and interview, politicians have more names they send to CSC, while CSC said they are the one recruiting and LASTMA are annoyed with CSC that, they are the one that suppose to recruit because they know where they need people, which means that CSC did not give LASTMA their opportunity of their own slot to be there. this is the genesis of the whole story. if u attend the screening and interview, its just caricature where I did mine, let's just pray that they did not use it more against we that went for the screening and interview. also heard from another person that Lagos state that will be selected is 65%, other s/west is 25% and the rest is 10%.

I really don't talk too much here, but I can authoritatively tell you that this is just the truth. Don't let me say more than that.
Re: Lastma by Femorama: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2016
All those called for the test here are all slot from politician and others...9ja...if anyone get the text for d interview on an ordinary parlance here, tell us... with my findings change is yet to take effect or Na all youth for my area no qualify for the position? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.