Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Remebering The Old Tv Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Remebering The Old Tv Shows (589 Views)

Tv Show: Top Tv Series - Best Tv Shows Of 2018 Hd, Mp4 And 3gp Free Download / how can I get An Old Tv Series (the Cosby Show) / Best Apps To Watch Movies And Tv Shows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remebering The Old Tv Shows by desiji: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Can anyone remember some of this old british tv series that was watched on Nigeria Television then.If you do remember then you are from the 60's & 70's
a) Some mothers do have them
b) The Jeffersons
C) doctor in the House
C) Good Times
D) Love thy Neighbour
E) Only Fools and Horse
Who know more should add
Re: Remebering The Old Tv Shows by Spybradd: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
desiji:
Can anyone remember some of this old british tv series that was watched on Nigeria Television then.If you do remember then you are from the 60's & 70's
a) Some mothers do have them
b) The Jeffersons
C) doctor in the House
C) Good Times
D) Love thy Neighbour
E) Only Fools and Horse
Who know more should add

how can me know then,dont u kno me is an indomie cshildren
grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Videos / Producers Of Allison’s Stand Seek Aspiring Actors & Actress For New TV Series! / You Wount Believe She's Finally Getting Married Tomorrow (see Who)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.