Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! (147610 Views)

Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Mrpelumi1:
I beg you all to read this to the end, it might be of use to you!
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day!
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

All i need is ADVICE! Should i forget all the money i have lost!
how did your mum eventually dealt with you when you couldn't provide the money...lwkmd!
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by fromnigeria(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Mrpelumi1:
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day!
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

stop blaming Bet9ja, Blame yourself

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by smudge2079(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2016
No, Never! The battle line is drawn. Alabi and his cohort shall pay thru the nose....we av come way too far to give up now.

Regards!

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by henrimoto(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2016
godoluwa:
GBERA TAN!!! AJA 4!!! N'ESIN!!! KIKIKIKIKIKI...

SPORTBETTING IS A BUSINESS OF STATISTICS & PROBABILITY. IT TAKES LESS THAN 30MINS TO LOSS MILLIONS IN SPORTBETTING ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT PLAYS VIRTUAL & THOSE THAT ARE ADDICTED. OP IS A SMALL BOY LOOKING AT HIS AGE & WANTED TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE OVERNIGHT. THE FACT THAT YOU'VE MADE $1,300 IN BLOGGING DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE SUCCESFUL IN PUNTING. SPORTBETTING IS PURE GAMBLE!!! I WILL ENJOIN YOU TO FORGET YOUR LOST & FACE YOUR ACADEMICS+BLOGGING. SPORTBETTING IS A HARD BUSINESS THAT GUARANTEES NO PROFIT
. he entered the "baddest one chance bus" ( dog race) in sport betting. that particular game you do bet on is known as " Aja n sa ere, Owo n Jo ino" - meaning: the dog is running , your money is taken away from you.Boy! you've learnt your lessons the hard way. remove that notion of " you want to recover your lost most, instead you will lose more"

if you must do sportbetting, there are some things you need to understand.
1. sportbetting is not a get rich quick scheme. it is a form of entertainment, it's meant for fun.

2. you dont bet on games you don't understand.

3. be ready to bet only the amount you can afford to lose.

4. learn to control the greed within. ( this where the bookmakers have a very big edge over the bettors). This is also one big issue with humans, "the quest for more"

5. know when to quit.

6. bear this in mind, if at all sporting can add to your income , it can never make you rich over night.

7. you can never beat the bookmakers. the bookmakers have wide advantage over the bettors.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2016
You gambled wrongly bro. Too much greed. There are easy ways to this.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by clodd007(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2016
clodd007:
clodd007 :
Funding Bonanzawin Accounts Have Been Made Easy With MTN AIRTIME.
CONTACT US CALL US ON:08024011670
EMAIL US @ clodd007@Gmail.com
whatsapp us @07066035332 Thank you
you get 20% on ur first deposit when you get in through this link it is a new bookie for u
https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007 : so much inplays nd fast payout
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by henrimoto(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Greycious:
Lol
I no pity the OP at all. If u don't have self control and u can't discipline urself, u shouldn't go near a betting shop.

"Aja n sare, owo n jona"

To all who understand grin
. Lol..... @ Aja n sare , owo n jona. ...
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by smudge2079(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2016
mackmanuel:
OH OH OH!!! So na yo money bet9ja dey use pay people wai win Millions with just #100 .

Well every bet I played was a hit, from 1960bet to Nairabet to bet9ja yet I no win

Mr man if na betting tips you want , come and collect it
Oya put us out of our misery...Alabi is hell bent on sending me back to mama.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by henrimoto(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2016
tojahh:
@op, this is what you get when you fail the first rule. Anyway, betting is not entirely bad as almost everyone is making it seem.
even sef some don dey term it "spiritual"

This was the same way I was bashed by almost everyone in my neighborhood that "he always complains on a game cutting his millions". Till I carelessly placed a 1k bet on 14 games (13/01/16) that's the date I won 1.014M. You won't believe I photocopy that slip almost 10 places every time I look at it I smile and say determination and risk pay some.

I tell you, after it was made public that was when I knew everyone in my street and even my elder bro places bet. every weekend you'll see people looking for me (just to get the games I play so they can reprint). But no be me and them, I don stop am be say I don stop am. If you like say my grammar get error, God knows I don't care because I have 1m which am planing to buy a bus soonest.
. na so! nwanne.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by henrimoto(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2016
TheAziz:
bros simple you no sabi forecast
hun-hun, na "Aja n sare, owo n jono" ( dog race) m dey play. no be soccerbet.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Onpurpose: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2016
am touched by your story.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by TheAziz: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
henrimoto:
hun-hun, na "Aja n sare, owo n jono" ( dog race) m dey play. no be soccerbet.
ahhh lmao
aja 1 ere
aja 2 ere
i hate that game ehn
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Daresh(f): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Mrpelumi1:

This guy you be mumu!
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by MadCow1: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
After Gambling ruined me in Secondary school, I swore never to gamble again.

I registered of Nairabet and after I finished, I closed the site and I have never gone back there.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Missy89(f): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2016
lol.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by saviesma: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2016
pl tell your mum the truth,and be sincere about it she loves u she can be able to help u free from ur addiction.donot allow greed to lure u into getting it all spirit.be contented in life.face ur studies and think of ur tomorrow .u are still a child.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by donbabchizy(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2016
I am sure that guy is not playing soccer! He's betting on dog race and shits like that! That's why u loose so much within a twinkle of an eye! Try not to be addicted to it! Strategise and play with little money! Play with the money u know when u loose won't affect you! I think bet niaja is made for the rich! Lolz
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by gboyous(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2016
Has any one cared to ask if the story is real?
After loosing 100k in a jiffy, what made you think you could win with 7k?
Decision : this is plain silly,
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by francescainnoce(f): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Onpurpose:
francescainnoce, am touched by your story, i have stop the addiction of gambling just that the damage has already been done. Bit by bit i exhausted my school fees in the devilish act now am face with the possibility of been a drop out in my final year. Pls help.
Good to know you've stopped and I pray you stay away forever from that.
God will not allow you to be a drop out Ohk. He is the only one that has the final say over our lives so keep calm and speak to God. He actually listens..
Send me an email

5 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by henrimoto(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
otetwo:
ME: Hey Ms.

HER: Hi

ME: I think You are cute

HER: Thank you

ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?

HER : What do you do for a living?..

ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has possibility of high returns..

HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange or Something like that?.

ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment, analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England, Spain, Germany just to mention a few..

HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..

If only she knew i was talking about Bet9ja
Lol.....@ "if only she knew I was talking about bet9ja"...
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Oghumu1(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2016
I went to a cyber cafe just to find out everybody there was browsing on one betting site or the other, when u get to their shopsz u find youths there, can't imagine how our tomorrow will look like with this kinda lazy pple around.
Pic of pple browsing in the cafe

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by drmikeadams(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2016
zudozz:
My dear ''kid Brother''. P.s dont be too hard on yourself. The only thing I blame you for is that u play that Dog Trash as the pix showed or visual soccer unless I am mistaking? But if u play man u chelsea madrid Barca etc. I dont blame u. Becos even at almost 38 with wife n Children I still fall prey to this robbers called 9jabet. If I tell u that I ve being spending minimum of 30 per wk on 9jabet n have not won anything reasonable. In fact if I have won 100k from 9jabet n others I ve lost closed to a Million u might not believe me.

The difference is that I play with my money but u play with ur mums. But we are all living in their Bondage. I cannot advise u to quit now becos even like dis I still want to go n select 10 top teams, barca bayern madrid celtic juve benfica.. n play 10k! But for u broda..pls. dont play that Dog again..play only soccer matches between real clubs. Not vitual soccer or dog race!!! Please.. Also Do not play more than 100 naira per game! So for a wk u ll play 500-700 naira. U wont b a nuisance or in trouble n u cld still win.
grin grin grin u just made my day.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by logoscope(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
I once took punting as a business and I was able to multiply my starting capital ten times until it crashed cos I lost three concecutive times due to big teams f*ck up. I withdrew my capital and I now punt for fun only with money that doesn't bother me.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by frisky2good(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Post evidence that you have been making a decent income (100k monthly) from gambling for the past 6 months or just STFU and don't quote me again.

Frankiss44:

Nope.. Gambling is not fun brother, Gambling is a profession. But like other professions, it is not for everybody.. Some people win effortlessly even without having a grand knowledge of the game, while some struggle badly even having vast knowledge of the game.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Onpurpose: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
thanks for the reply. Finally sent you a mail just now.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Godson32(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
ype of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 200.00
Bonus: 0.00
Possible Win: 0.00
Won: 0.00
1. 23.01.16 04:00PM
Crystal Palace - Tottenham Hotspur (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Tottenham Hotspur @ 1.30
Result: Tottenham Hotspur
2. 23.01.16 04:00PM
West Bromwich Albion - Aston Villa (1X2)
Customer type: X @ 3.10
Result: X
3. 23.01.16 04:00PM
Scunthorpe Utd - Colchester Utdfc (1X2 and Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Scunthorpe United and Under 2.5 goals @ 4.90
Result: Scunthorpe United and Over 2.5 goals
4. 23.01.16 04:00PM
Newport County - Dagenham & Redbridge (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Dagenham & Redbridge @ 1.75
Result: Dagenham & Redbridge
One game always fail people,na jaz?
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Frankiss44(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
frisky2good:
Post evidence that you have been making a decent income (100k monthly) from gambling for the past 6 months or just STFU and don't quote me again.

I don't have to post evidence to an insulting kid online to prove my point and this is a public forum so if you don't want to quoted just read and don't comment ignorantly.. Am not the cause of your problem so get lost... Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by donem: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jimmyo3:
@OP it seems we are in the same situation but mine is way better... Mine is much like win today loose 50% tomorrow. Our water bill has accumulated to almost 10k and am owing friends close to 10k because of sport betting. For the past 5months I've not paid water bill because whenever my mum gives me money to pay I use the money to play winasbet, I keep loosing to the extent I started borrowing from friends to play so I can win and clear my debt unknowing to me I was worsening the situation. My debt grew to almost 20k including the unpaid water bill, a situation which gives me migraine whenever I remember am indebted to different people. But as God will do it as I type, I have a winning ticket worth 25k, at least I'll be debt free and still have staking power. Praise God!!
BRAVO

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by openmine(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
bankylan:
Can't control my laughter for minutes after reading this...my Dstv expired on Sunday morning so I was forced to go and watch arsenal vs chelsea match in a joint not far from me. There was this man sitting beside me in Chelsea jersey that did not celebrate when chelsea scored...the expression on his face got me confused. He brought out a slip...his gaze on the slip made me to look and I saw that he actually predicted win or draw for arsenal ....I wanted to laugh, but I looked at the empty bottle in front of him and I just controlled myself. Bet9ja has found its way into the life of many Nigerians. I got a surprise of my life when I discovered many of my colleagues in the office have account.......my advise is, [b] If u must bet, see it as a form of entertainment [\b] ...never stake what u can't afford to loose...
exactly...true
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by God2man(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Stop Gambling!

Stop Betting!

It is a path of destruction.

God is warning you now.

Repent!

If you win today, you will always be tempted to bet again.

Seek the face of God for solution to your problem.

God2man
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by princeBlack77(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mrpelumi1:

whatsapp me let's discuss something serious 07012649024
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Maximillian1: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
TheAziz:

ahhh lmao
aja 1 ere
aja 2 ere
i hate that game ehn
loool...that game made suck a debtor back den

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro / How to make money with pictures... / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.