Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today (71709 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Owliver(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
my man

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Pavore9: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Observing....
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
englishmart:
someone please tell Buhari to let that man shave his beard o

He didn't shave cos he is in the zoo grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by agarawu23(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by nikkiking(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Fresh

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hero cool

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by akwana: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
He probably is happy cos he has an excellent companion in Olisa metuh. They will be forming white beard gang in Kuje prison.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by bigmo1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
The most lucrative job in kuje right now must be barbing. Imagine how much you can earn barbing dasuki, metuh, KANU and others' hair.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by kaziblake(f): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why won't him smile?
Abi make he dey cry undecided
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hope say don no burst him yansh for there?
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by DullardBuhari(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin smiley grin grin sad news to some people

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by 3kay945(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
He is looking old, seems time in prison fly faster than real life.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by kabaka1: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
olapluto:
Im against Biafra, but Im happy to see Nnamdi again. At least the inmates in Kuje didnt rape him to death. grin grin grin grin

Do inmates rape fellow inmates in naija prison too? I know it's common in American prisons

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by austinbrown: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Our leader weldon
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Some APC and silly people will be sad hearing dis news today. smiles smiles to the zoos tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by DullardBuhari(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
inlandtaipan:
He was warning the prison warder in the first pix.
he is a commander

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Suffering and smiling!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Spybradd: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
tombraokoto:
Hope say don no burst him yansh for there?
Am talking from experience

shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
His appearance:
From angry young man, to a contented older man.

By his next appearance he may be singing the Nigerian national anthem.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Yeske2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Eediot, just wants to waste his life. Just as someone said earlier, he'll have a good companion in Metuh.
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Boyoorisha: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kingkamal:
I don't brag about FTC.

Only kids do
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by pjohne200144: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
kolnel:
This guy has successfully added 10 years to his age
Now he's seeing the other side of life
I seriously pity his anus

why Anus
Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by karleone(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kingkamal:
I don't brag about FTC.

I noticed it. You didn't!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by CharlyNick: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Fake Smile undecided

NOT FROM HIS HEART tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
The sun will set again. Its always dusk before dawn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by flokii: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
e be like say d guy head don dey correct... I can see he's enjoying his zoo treatment

or could it be that he is willing to comply

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by IkpuMmadu: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is what we call MEN not all these men that claim that they are General only video of coup...they shit in their Khaki...HOW NOT TO BE A GENERAL

now i no call anybody ooooo

*runs ut of the thread*

investigator007:
more.

The man is smiling o

Hmmmmm... cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today by SweetSoup(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
See as this guy don grow old for detention just under 3 months, and we are still looking at possible life imprisonment if found guilty of any of the charges brought against him. May God help him....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / UAE Convicts 6 Nigerians For Wiring $782,000 To Boko Haram, FG Official Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.