Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (156932 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2017
"Giving, or outflow, serves to balance us in our daily life." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2017
"HU calms and restores, because it sets your thoughts upon the highest spiritual ideal."
-Harold Klemp

3 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Divine Spirit has a way of doing exactly what is right for everyone concerned at the moment.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by GenghisAlexa(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sir benodic

Your grace shall multiply

Do you know the guy Jesus
Which of his methods or choices coincide with Sir Harold's
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
@ GenghisAlexa

Sir benodic

Your grace shall multiply
thanks and yours too.

Do you know the guy Jesus

please he is not just a guy. He is a Spiritual Master who was able to attain the level of Christ Consciousness. He is Jesus,The Christ. he deserves your respect.

Which of his methods or choices coincide with Sir Harold's

the foundation of the ECK teachings is centered on love just as the teachings of Jesus Christ.every true spiritual master has always pointed to the way back to God which is the Holy Spirit, which we know as the ECK. at the time Jesus taught his people the level of spiritual understanding was so low and they were fixated on his personality and were not ready to accept or understand the importance of the Holy Spirit even though he told them that the Holy Spirit will come and will lead them to all truth.

the key to the love of God is connection with the Holy Spirit which is actually the essence of God, seen as light and heard as a sound which the Apostle experienced during the Pentecost and thereafter become changed and empowered.

every true spiritual master teaches techniques that will help his followers to get connected with the Holy Spirit. out of his love for them he usually gives them his spiritual name to use. which Jesus did with his followers. he gave them his spiritual name which is JESUS for them to use for their spiritual growth. it is so unfortunate that today that name has been so abused and people even use it to dupe others.

in Sri Harold's Book, The Spiritual Exercises of ECK, he listed some of the spiritually charged words you can use in your contemplative prayers which can help you grow spiritually and those words included JESUS, CHRIST, GOD etc. these words when sung as a love song for 15 to 20 minutes in a drawn out way with your attention on your spiritual eyes and love in your heart can actually raise your vibration to partake of the wondrous delight of God's love in the form of the light and sound of God that will flow into you, uplifting and purifying you.

there are many other spiritually charged words and you also have the HU, which is a Holy Name of God that does not belong to any religion and can also be used by any soul no matter their background and it is also sung as a love song.

these spiritual practices are what will help you in your spiritual journey and not by shouting, arguing on spiritual matters or trying to change someone else spiritual orientation.

once you start these contemplative exercises, you will have the opportunity to meet with your spiritual master one on one in the inner planes for more tutoring. that is where true spiritual growth starts and not by reading volumes of books and quoting verses off head. these spiritual practices will build up a vortex of love within you and you will find yourself a changed being able to even love your enemy so easily just like God loves us all.

remain blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
"Which path fits you best? Only you can answer that. Soul has got to find Its niche in the scheme of things." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:46am On Aug 05, 2017
If you can dream something, you can do it.
As long as you do not align your actions with your dreams, you are not fulfilling your destiny.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
"The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are designed to expand one’s consciousness at a pace that is comfortable." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Self-discipline is an absolute necessity if one is to have a productive spiritual life. Replace old tastes and preferences with new, better ones. But do it in the name of the Holy Spirit, with love and a sincere heart, or nothing will come of this experiment.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2017
"The spiritual way teaches balance and moderation in all departments of living."
-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
"The Inner Master, of course, is just the inner form of Spirit, of the ECK, Holy Spirit."

-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
"Divine Spirit often begins working for our welfare after we have made some small effort first." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2017
"No matter what outer events arise to throw us off our spiritual center, we must return to the Sound and Light of God." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2017
"Look always to the Light and Sound of God within you, and you will always sail the cosmic sea of ECK." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2017
"Each activity contains within it the seed of a spiritual lesson." -Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2017
"The ECK will bring you many right seasons for spiritual growth. Contemplate upon them."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2017
"The veil lifts gradually from our spiritual eyesight as we become ready to look farther into the spiritual realities."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2017
@benodic
Can u throw more light with regards to hellfire? I have come to refuse,I mean I don't believe in hell and heaven. I have this thing in me that man is made to keep reincarnating, until he acquires that status of god.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2017
@ Running204

@benodic
Can u throw more light with regards to hellfire? I have come to refuse,I mean I don't believe in hell and heaven. I have this thing in me that man is made to keep reincarnating, until he acquires that status of god.

heaven and hell are not actually geographical locations. they are states of consciousness. when within you lies a heart filled with love, happiness and goodwill, you are already in heavenly state of consciousness and no matter the kind of place you find yourself, you can not be affected because you can only give out love and even if the place is hellish, there will a drive in you to make it better because that is the state of your consciousness and of course when you translate and leave this physical plane you will naturally gravitate to the inner plane that corresponds to your state of consciousness.

on the other hand, a heart filled with hatred,jealousy, anger is already in hell and even if you put that person in a heavenly and beautiful environment he will strive to cause chaos and injury to others there in order to reflect his state of consciousness. and of course when such a person dies he will gravitate to the place in the inner planes that are filled with chaos and people like him.

in terms of the inner planes, you have to understand a bit of spiritual geography.
the inner planes are divided into 2 grand divisions. the higher pure inner planes and the lower inner planes.
in the pure inner planes, there is unity. no divisions there. you exist as pure soul there, no opposites, no male or female.only a heart filled with pure love can get you into those planes.

the lower planes are worlds of opposites. here good and bad exist side by side. here you have love and hatred, heavenly planes and of course hellish planes. these worlds including earth serve as school for the growth and maturity of soul. and the circles of reincarnation occur within these lower planes until soul reaches maturity to move into the higher pure inner planes to serve as a spiritual master and a co-worker with God.
he can then choose to come back to the lower worlds to help his fellow souls finish their education.

so that means that the hellish state of consciousness or someone who ends up in a hellish plane in the inner does not stay there permanently and even those too that enter the heavenly planes in the lower worlds too still reincarnate to continue their schooling. the circle of reincarnation only ends when soul is established in the higher pure spiritual planes which starts from the Soul plane and goes on above.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2017
"Is Mastership an attainable goal? Yes, one can become an ECK Master in this life."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2017
"When one steps onto the path of ECK, he is shown the reality of the ECK Masters."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
When we work from the Soul consciousness, we can shape our own destiny. —Harold Klemp The Awakened Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2017
There's no hurry in the spiritual life. You don't go after God in the same way that you go after a promotion in the office. It's much different.

-Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
"Our body is a temple of God. We must take care of it because it is a house for Soul."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by manikal: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Hey benodic , great job.
I have to ask though , if the ECK is the only truth and every other manifestation [ego] is false , why is the teaching of ECKANKAR not directed to losing the entire self or ego?
Why bother with cleaning the outside of the cup when the inside is still dirty?

Why bother with the branches when the root should be the main focus?
The only salvation is salvation from reincarnation. Every other thing is secondary in my opinion.

Pardon my assertiveness. Would love to hear your views still

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
@ manikal

Hey benodic , great job.
thanks

I have to ask though , if the ECK is the only truth and every other manifestation [ego] is false , why is the teaching of ECKANKAR not directed to losing the entire self or ego?

ECK simply means The Holy Spirit, the pure essence of God. it is God in expression and is indeed the repository of all truth. the Teaching of ECKANKAR is geared towards becoming one with the ECK. for that is the destiny of Soul. and the process of becoming one with the ECK involves the ego and lower selves coming under the total control of soul. Soul through the divine grace of the ECK is now able to take charge of the lower bodies and the ego instead of the lower bodies and ego controlling Soul. A soul that has become one with the ECK will manifest the fruits of the Holy spirit which include charity, patience, contentment, tolerance, humility and kindness to all other souls.
whereas a soul that is under the control of the ego or lower bodies will manifest negative passions of the mind like lust, anger, vanity, greed, hatred, jealousy, envy, etc.

Why bother with cleaning the outside of the cup when the inside is still dirty?

you clean both inside and outside at the same time in other to remain in balance in this lower universe. the inner affects the outer just as the outer affects the inner. so the cleaning is for both inside and outside of the cup and not the outside alone

Why bother with the branches when the root should be the main focus?
The only salvation is salvation from reincarnation. Every other thing is secondary in my opinion

soul is a multidimensional being and encompasses both the root and the branches. so all aspects of its beingness must be taken into consideration and no part should be neglected as all parts play important role in soul process of maturity.
reincarnation of course plays a very important role in the maturation of soul but soul still needs to decide for itself when it has received enough education from the circle of reincarnation and is now ready to start the journey back home to God. here the Godman plays a very vital role in showing soul the steps to take to accomplish this journey

Pardon my assertiveness. Would love to hear your views still

As soul, of course you have the freedom to express yourself. i will always contribute my little quota of knowledge as much as i can.
remain blessed

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by manikal: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2017
benodic:
@ manikal

thanks

ECK simply means The Holy Spirit, the pure essence of God. it is God in expression and is indeed the repository of all truth. the Teaching of ECKANKAR is geared towards becoming one with the ECK. for that is the destiny of Soul. and the process of becoming one with the ECK involves the ego and lower selves coming under the total control of soul. Soul through the divine grace of the ECK is now able to take charge of the lower bodies and the ego instead of the lower bodies and ego controlling Soul. A soul that has become one with the ECK will manifest the fruits of the Holy spirit which include charity, patience, contentment, tolerance, humility and kindness to all other souls.
whereas a soul that is under the control of the ego or lower bodies will manifest negative passions of the mind like lust, anger, vanity, greed, hatred, jealousy, envy, etc.

you clean both inside and outside at the same time in other to remain in balance in this lower universe. the inner affects the outer just as the outer affects the inner. so the cleaning is for both inside and outside of the cup and not the outside alone

soul is a multidimensional being and encompasses both the root and the branches. so all aspects of its beingness must be taken into consideration and no part should be neglected as all parts play important role in soul process of maturity.
reincarnation of course plays a very important role in the maturation of soul but soul still needs to decide for itself when it has received enough education from the circle of reincarnation and is now ready to start the journey back home to God. here the Godman plays a very vital role in showing soul the steps to take to accomplish this journey

As soul, of course you have the freedom to express yourself. i will always contribute my little quota of knowledge as much as i can.
remain blessed

Well spoken. Full mergence into the ECK is the goal. But to gain the Self or Atman , the lower self or ego has to willingly surrender - aka change its perception about itself.
chanting HU brings about peace of mind BUT does not tackle the real problem of wrong thinking.

I can chant HU for an hour and fall right back in the first minute after meditation into negative states of worry and fear which are just manifestations of the ego perception.
As a realized being , man becomes naturally silent and STILL so he can KNOW for himself that GOD IS OMNIPRESENT and the KINGDOM IS WITHIN.
So in essence,the question i have is this - Is there any spiritual exercise in the ECKANKAR repository that deals with the complete surrender of man's perception? Because chanting HU in my opinion still poses one biiiiiigggg problem - I still think I am I , praying or singing to an I that is outside of myself.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
@ manikal

Well spoken. Full mergence into the ECK is the goal. But to gain the Self or Atman , the lower self or ego has to willingly surrender - aka change its perception about itself.
chanting HU brings about peace of mind BUT does not tackle the real problem of wrong thinking.

It sure does. but it is a gradual process and not an overnight thing.

I can chant HU for an hour and fall right back in the first minute after meditation into negative states of worry and fear which are just manifestations of the ego perception.

In the beggining when you start singing the HU,the light and sound starts flooding your inner being. the little self or ego goes into a state of rebellion and will throw all obstacles into your way as it does not want to relinquish it's control over you.

so it keeps throwing up such negative states to discourage you and make you feel that you are not making progress but in real effect,you are making tremendous progress.
the trick is not to pay attention to your faults and wrongdoings but rather to concentrate on your strengths. this makes use of the Law of Attention which states that whatever Soul focuses its attention on, that it will become. if you focus your attention on your faults and wrongdoings, it will keep manifesting in you but rather focus your attention on the positive virtues you already have and it will grow in you till there will come a time that there will be no more space for the negative current to occupy in you.

the key is consistency in singing the HU. keep singing it at all times within you throughout the day and not only during times of contemplation.

As a realized being , man becomes naturally silent and STILL so he can KNOW for himself that GOD IS OMNIPRESENT and the KINGDOM IS WITHIN.
So in essence,the question i have is this - Is there any spiritual exercise in the ECKANKAR repository that deals with the complete surrender of man's perception? Because chanting HU in my opinion still poses one biiiiiigggg problem - I still think I am I , praying or singing to an I that is outside of myself.

definitely not. the sound of the HU is the Divine sound of God. singing it is actually bringing your whole being into harmony with the divine essence. It gradually raises your vibration to that of the ECK. as you know, within the Holy Spirit, The ECK, you live, move and have your being. one of the virtues that will help you a lot is patience.

Try to relax and take it one step at a time. There is no hurry on the Journey back to God and as you know you have been on this journey for millions of life times. you can not expect habits and passions picked up over eons of lifetimes to just go away in one or two months of singing the HU. the key as i said before is to keep singing and keep looking out for the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in your inner worlds which can be seen as a Light and heard as a Sound.

just keep trying

Remain blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
"Every problem contains a solution. The key is self-discipline and surrender of the mental habits to the Holy Spirit." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Thoughts are things, and it is important to keep our thoughts of a spiritual nature, to put attention on living a life that is a clear step toward growth.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
When you ask for truth and your heart is pure, Divine Spirit will take you one step closer home to God.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Our freedom stops where someone else’s starts. This line is called responsibility." --Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (96) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.