Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,309 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? (14890 Views)

Swap....two Perfect Xbox 360's For A PS3 / How To Repair A Ps3 That Has The Yellow Light Of Death( YLOD) / How Much Does Psp Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by Ak47storm(f): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
Pls i wud like 2kno how much a Ps3cost nd where 2get a brand new authentic one at a reasonable price,
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by ElRazur: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
Where are you based? Nigeria, The moon, Kutuwangi? undecided
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by init4dmoni(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
b/w 80 and 120 grand
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by bighead1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
Playstation 3 is 75k for 80 Gig hard Disk storage and 110k for 160Gig storage
NOTE:They are lmited according to the guy who sells them call me on 0706472117 wink
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by RotannaEze(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
undecided undecidedAK47storm i think ps3 has now dropped to about 75 to 80 thousand naira.If you stay in lagos you may wanna check SHOPRITE Or ALABA INT'{jst wondering what a female want with games,what happened to MARYKAY}
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by obinna5000(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Rotanna Eze
I don't see anything wrong with females playing video games.

@Ak47storm
like Rotanna said, if you reside in Lagos, u may check places like Alaba Intl. Market, Ikeja Computer Village, Game store, Silverbird Galleria, Mega Plaza, and Shoprite. The price varies from N70000 - N120000.
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by lexyman(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
i got some reasonable prices for 80gb and 120gb ps3 ,as well as varieties of games, call lexyman 08023321050
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2009
I don't know
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by okuya: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
i saw an offer for brand new 60g for =N=50,000 NAIRA@ OSHODI,
THE 80g goes forĀ  around =N=65K to =N=70K,
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by RotannaEze(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ Obinna5000,am not saying it is a bad thing but am just curious.You know the normal way of things is the guys and the games,the girls and the make-up's.
Do you play ps3 alot,have you played metal gear or resident evil{nemesis}.It's da bomb,you should try it.Thanks
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by cooper07: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2009
Hello bro will you like to have psp for free all you need to do is to signup and get friends to the site your psp will brough to your door step.am name is temidayo as cooper07.reply me.
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by lungwun(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2009
Rotanna Eze:

Do you play ps3 alot,have you played metal gear or resident evil{nemesis}.It's da bomb,you should try it.Thanks

Resident Evil Nemesis on ps3? Bros i bow down to you.
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by RotannaEze(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ Lungwun
chairman,no need to bow for me,cos i no even reach.To free your doubt,just wondering if you can be a good and nice boy,by checking that-up on google.
@ cooper07
hey mate,how do we get on with that
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by lungwun(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
Bros, to the best of my knowledge resident evil 3: Nemesis has not yet been ported to the PS3 in the UK store.
Except you are in japan. and of all the games on ps3, why should you mention resi 3 nemesis that some of us finished
at the beginning of this century? talk about killzone 2 n call of duty 4 multiplayer n prototype leave antiques for curators
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by RotannaEze(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ Lungwun
"Sometimes it's not that good to argue what you don't know or what you are not sure of.At first it was silly you that said 'you bow for me',claiming right that there is no Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on Ps 3.
I told you to check the internet{google},which i believe you did.Then you felt you were right,you came running to tell me still that there is no Res 3 on Ps 3.
Now it is still you that said all this things,that is still saying in your last posting,that Resident Evil 3: Nemesis has been released to Ps 3 in Japan and not in USA.{for your notice SONY ENTERTAINMENT,That produce's Play Station is a Japanese company.It reaches there it reaches the world.No body gives a F**K,if it is in USA or not}.
You claimed that some of you have finished it at the beginning of this century."i know you lied about that one.But if you want to prove yourself to me and the house,tell me what happened in the last stage and who did she fight with??{no go mess-up Ooo}
About your previous postings,"I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SMALL BOYS,THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE ARE ARGUEING".
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by lungwun(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
Bros, just because i am in a playstation store not in japan and therefore did not know about the nemesis port
does not mean you should use that little failing to insult and challenge me.
i did finish nemesis and i will not prove it to you about the last encounter because anyone could read the walkthrough and
post it on nairaland. The calling me a small boy is an alltime low on your part. i do not know you, you do not know me.
i have been gaming actively since 1994. and still do so now.
I did not argue with you i just made a comment and you told me to find out. i fired up my ps3, searched for psone classics and didnt see
any res3. then i commented back. and discovered it was ported in japan and modified my post accordingly.
we, as men should be able to resolve little arguments amicably without resorting to petty insults.
leave that for the ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by viclee009: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
$399.99 + tax
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by RotannaEze(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2009
@ Lungwun
Hey pal,sorry for those harsh words i used.I was just alittle vex about the whole thing.
We are still friends right, So do you mind telling me which game you are currently playing in Ps 3.
Re: How Much Does A Ps3 Cost? by S5arhm: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Hi gyz,..u both shud go chk out UNCHARTED 1 2&3 wiv RED HEAD REDEMPTION & tel me wt it'z like *wink* blv me u gon like it!

(1) (Reply)

How many 3's Do You See Here,drop yours And wait For Answers / 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.