Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting (9487 Views)

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by bankable: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
hello nairalanders i recently summoned up courage to start approaching girls and good for me i am getting whatsapp numbers and pins but m also a kinof guy that believes in good foundation in anything i embark upon. the problem i encounter now is after texting a girl "hi" and she replies hi too then probably "aw was ur day" and she says fine i become stuck on what to say again and then i become boring to the girl in question then she fails to reply
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by donTbone(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
WTF! picture in the toilet? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Grow up man! cool
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Let me spread mat here and call on the chat experts to help me and the OP cheesy

STFUareyouGod(why I no go call your name)
Obioraaa cheesy
Tonyebarcanista(leave Metuh(politics section) alone for today and help me and the OP) cheesy
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much(NL virgin that sabi woman wella lipsrsealed grin)

Ayaff try for me and the OP cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Mostwanted7: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol....picture for restroom.... Ijebu boy....

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:
Let me spread mat here and call on the chat experts to help me and the OP cheesy

Obioraaa cheesy
Tonyebarcanista(leave Metuh(politics section) alone for today and help me and the OP) cheesy
Naijaboiy

I believe The 4 other dudes you mentioned are capable of helping
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by rollUP(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dah toilet might b d freshest place to snap in ijebu. Who knows? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I believe The 4 other dudes you mentioned are capable of helping
Your quota would be needed bro smiley
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ask her where she resides, if she is kind to disclose hurry and carry out little research about the place, resume your chat and tell her about the place like person wey sabi am wella. Be lively and creative o.

She is more likely to pick interest in someone who knows her POR.

2 Likes

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by moremuch1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just passing by..
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

Obioraaa cheesy
Naijaboiy

He should send me their WA numbers and pins to see whether I can help grin

On a serious note, OP should assume that the girl is with him ohysically and just talk about things. Compliment her picture/DP , ask about her day's activities(and possibly make her narrates her day and tell her yours also). In fact, bros OP, na talk de bring talk. It shall be well... But be yourself!

2 Likes

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by dollyjoy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Oghene me nacheesycheesycheesy
shuoooo
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Smellymouth: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tell her to send her account number cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

In a serious note, OP should assume that the girl is with him physically and just talk about things. Compliment her picture/DP , ask about her day's activities(and possibly make her narrates her day and tell her yours also). In fact, bros OP, na talk de bring talk. It shall be well... But be yourself!
Oya Bankable(OP)... The great Tonye has spoken well.

But Tonye,I don't even know how to hold a conversation with a girl face to face.
My case is that critical embarassed
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by bankable: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
donTbone:
WTF! picture in the toilet? shocked shocked shocked shocked Grow up man! cool
lolz man point taken
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by bankable: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
rollUP:
Dah toilet might b d freshest place to snap in ijebu. Who knows? undecided
lolz bad guy just addicted to mirror selfie
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by bankable: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mostwanted7:
Lol....picture for restroom.... Ijebu boy....

lolz no abuse my city o
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by cruzita(f): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
AFTER THAT ASK HER THESE!!!!

HOW ARE THOSE TWINS AT YOUR CHEST AND THOSE NEIGHBOURS AT THE BACK?
THEN WAIT FOR HER TO BLOCK U.THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by bankable: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
for all ya complaining bout ma toilet pics av changed it but i bet if ya toilet was half as good as mine u will thread d same path
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

On a serious note, OP should assume that the girl is with him ohysically and just talk about things. Compliment her picture/DP , ask about her day's activities(and possibly make her narrates her day and tell her yours also). In fact, bros OP, na talk de bring talk. It shall be well... But be yourself!
How will I change my moniker bro. Teach me I beg. Nlanders don frustrate my moniker
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

Oya Bankable(OP)... The great Tonye has spoken well.

But Tonye,I don't even know how to hold a conversation with a girl face to face.
My case is that critical embarassed
Oga your case need TB Joshua o...
HateU2:
How will I change my moniker bro. Teach me I beg. Nlanders don frustrate my moniker

U can't change moniker. Sorry
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tdemo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
nairaland is somethings the most stupid place to ask question!!!!! see mumu answers
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga your case need TB Joshua o...
Lols gringrin

But my surprise na say when we come get acquainted small,I go turn Chris Talker grin
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by NemzySeries(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
always ask 4 deir CVs........@least datz enuf info to hold onto abt d babea
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

Obioraaa cheesy
Naijaboiy

Hahahaha cheesy

I no even know wetin to talk cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Emac34: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

haba nah Boss u of all people support get wetin to talk nahgrin hez a brother so just help him out
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ask her, how much be fuel for her area.. it works for me. #Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

The winshes yaff hold your voice abi?

Oya,IJN,open up and speak. gringrin

*Modified* If you wey be MOWA(Minister of Women Affairs cheesy(no ask me who confer that title on you tongue))wey you be,if you no get wetin to talk,who want come talk? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
ask dem for dere acct nos i bet u no need hy dem first na dem go tell u hello frm d oda side grin
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by blayde(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Being creative is d key.First off,ask how her day went,her place,school e.t.c then u can twist d discussion to wherever U want e.g "Oh! i also have a friend in Ur skul.What department?"
Just dont act in naivity.Think bro. After a while u can even tease her.

2 Likes

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by fowlyansh181(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
after that , tell her that their is this particular goat in your street that you have been eyeing and planning to steal since that you have planned and planned and e don tire you , that when ever you try to catch the goat, it tears race.. then tell her please you need her advice ..

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemme try to see if I can be of help

To have a good conversation with a lady, you need not turn yourself to a clown just to keep the chatting going. The secrets are; try to avoid asking predictable, stale or unnecessary questions, or lemme say you should avoid asking questions the boring ways most dudes ask them

For example, instead of the stale "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was worthwhile?

Instead of the boring "how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her to briefly tell you how her day was spent; Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely visit friends? cheesy

On a different note, avoid asking direct questions that will only provide the answer "Yes" or "No". Try to elaborate and beat around the bush when you talk about a particular subject. Take for example, movies... Do you like movies ? Of course I do; I trust that you would also be fantasized by these trending Pilliphines love movies? You won't believe I barely watch those movies.. How come? Don't tell me you don't have a video player cos barely would you see a lady who doesn't like watching those movies; Lolxx of course I have but I just don't like watching it sha, I prefer American movies to those Phillipines cheesy . That's the way to keep the chat going

Also, try to pick a subject and make an intellectual discussion on it. For example, ask her for her most hated subject while she was in secondary school and inquire what led to the hatred. If she tells you, further ask more questions on it. Don't just jump to another subject

Conclusively, nearly every dude experiences stucked up moments of silence when you won't even know what to ask or say next. This is simple, kindly tell her to lead the chat and make her understand that you are short of words or out of gist. If she says she has nothing to say, tell her to tell you anything that will pleasing to the ear, or bring up a good topic to be discussed, then you could take it up from there

Note If a lady is extremely boring to chat with, or isn't feeling you, no matter how hard you try, the above guidelines will not work all.

How do you know she isn't feeling you ?

i. If she's always waiting for you to greet her or strike up a chat

ii. If she replies you with monosyllabic words despite applying the above guidelines

iii. If "nothing" is what she frequently says

iv. I don't know what to say

I hope I don try sha? cheesy

23 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi / Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.