Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (58908 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by emmy2win(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
I no fit... 90days in prison b lyk 20years.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Ryda(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Terms and conditions applies
This hoes ain't loyal angry
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
vault:
90 days is much oo but in 16 years, she would be a mess..

I'll do it

and if I come back to see she is dating someone else.... am definitely going back probably for a long time undecided
lol!
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
vault:
90 days is much oo but in 16 years, she would be a mess..

I'll do it

and if I come back to see she is dating someone else.... am definitely going back probably for a long time undecided
wich of dem will u kill? Ur grl or her new guy?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by jaez(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
NO!....NEVER!!...laye laye ko jor...
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by XaintJoel20: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why should i?? undecided
Because she is your 'babe'...
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by XaintJoel20: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Due to my political aspiration, I can't do it... It will militate against my political dreams...
#Ex-convict...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by vicraven(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
no way im going to jail for a hoe!!
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by solarisng: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Depends on her personality and the crime committed.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.
You mean your maga kiss
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.
You mean your maga
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by YetieLee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
investigator007:
No.

Reason: Most times, these girls ain`t loyal. By the time you are done serving the 90 days and come out, you`ll realize she has dumped your sorry arse for another person only to give you a flimsy excuse as "I can`t date/marry an ex-convict"

So I stand with confidence to say NO

BTW what offence did she commit that made her get a 16 years sentence? Mehn!! If you can do the CRIME, then you should also do the TIME

Simple!!!
standing ovation!!! dat part "if u can do d crime, then you should also do the time" got me. I would only be able to stand if it were d type of my boyfriend but come to think of it wat if it were to b all dis nowadays boys dat only search for wat is under ur skirt? they would definitely replace u b4 90 days is complete.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
missKiffy:
90 days pere cheesy its not too much for a girl you claim you love nah
If truly he loves the girl and the girl equally loves him too.... I guess they can both remain in jail for that period of 90 days(just three months pere) for the sake of love...
Mind u that If na love ooo
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by kenoz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Serve what ?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by kenoz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Serve what ? undecided
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by movizy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mykel4God:
Or guys, if this happens to your girl?

Mhen if I come back her puna go hear weeeeen
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ATajur(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
may be
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Sisqoman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
nah run i go run
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Barigaboy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
I would surely do that for d sake of love 90days is just 3 months. I will serve sharp sharp n return
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by generalissimo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
missKiffy:
90 days pere cheesy its not too much for a girl you claim you love nah
Really?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by midehi2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Yeah I can do it for Midehi2 grin
Na joke I dey joke o,no go look for trouble angry angry
no dear, i wont even allow you near jail o...you know am gentle na cheesy
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:

no dear, i wont even allow you near jail o...you know am gentle na cheesy
grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ipreach: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
yes!!!!
I would replace her and serve 90days instead of her serving 16 years

i will replace her for sure.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'd consider that, buh if after that she cheats on Me, n I find out, Am gonna kill her without a second thought.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by noblegrex: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
investigator007:
No.

Reason: Most times, these girls ain`t loyal. By the time you are done serving the 90 days and come out, you`ll realize she has dumped your sorry arse for another person only to give you a flimsy excuse as "I can`t date/marry an ex-convict"

So I stand with confidence to say NO

BTW what offence did she commit that made her get a 16 years sentence? Mehn!! If you can do the CRIME, then you should also do the TIME

Simple!!!
your post got me rolling.you must be a clown.funny but candid.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by noblegrex: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Due to my political aspiration, I can't do it... It will militate against my political dreams...
#Ex-convict...
what is OBJ
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ladenz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
vicraven:
no way im going to jail for a hoe!!

Will you do it for a cutlass?? undecided

grin
grin

I think I should go into stand up comedy.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by dbestuncle: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mykel4God:
Or guys, if this happens to your girl?

yessss , I love my girl.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Mykel4God post=42314960]
Wetin
Werin, abii
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by vicraven(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
ladenz:

Will you do it for a cutlass?? undecided

grin
grin

I think I should go into stand up comedy.
lol, mumu,i'll do it for ur kitchen knife... and yes u need to make bovi your mentor

1 Like

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by titsqueez(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
For those of you who have seen the movie 'The crying game' u can attest to the fact that a man can go to prison even for 'another man'. So how much more a woman. Me i can even catch a grenade for my girl oo.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Fawklicant: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
I will do it if only I get paid in advance. Better money sef. Do it for love .....no. Do it to help her as a friend....no. Anything short of my stacks....no. If you ever want to meet an ungrateful person, look at the girl next to you.

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Fawklicant: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
XaintJoel20:
#Ex-convict...

You were never convicted, she was. You just served out her sentence. Your record stays clean. Good campaign point sef, someone who is ready to lay down his life for others. Thats some ish right there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.