Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) (2442 Views)

Jamaica, No Problem!!! / City Guide: Kingston, Jamaica (part 1) / How Can I go Through From Nigeria To Jamaica After The Visa Is Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) by Harzontorh: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
CITY GUIDE: JAMAICAN COASTS (MONTEGO BAY, NEGRIL, OCHO RIOS) PICTURES

A city Guide on the Jamaican coasts (Montego Bay, Negril and Ochio Rio) by -
Mark Zolo

On paper, the Jamaican Coast sounded like a dream destination. Throw in a beach? Damn, I couldn’t wait to go to Jamaica. It was a little grittier than I expected, which I liked, and within five days, I’d gotten used to the city life seen tons of amazing live music. A great time, right? But in reality, I found the place hugely disappointing. Too much sexy as this cities of JAMAICA would be recommended for sex lovers and nomads. My opinion changed when I got to Kingston and saw the Island’s interior, but towards the end of my first week skirting the touristy coastal towns on the north coast, I was counting the days for my flight to Cuba. People weren’t friendly, everything was massively over-priced, finding a good looking Jai girl was almost impossible—almost as impossible as walking down the street without being constantly accosted by aggressive hustlers. I thought the Gambia was bad, but the level of hustle in Jamaica is among of the worse I’ve encountered in 93 countries. These guys were like mosquitoes: angry, racist, red-eyed, blood suckers with dreadlocks, buzzing in your ear day and night. Yes, you meet the odd guy who’s not a cunt, but expect to hear the word “respect” in it’s most ironic.
If I return, I’ll be hitting the East Coast.

This isn’t Africa. In general, Jamaican women are fat, stocky and unattractive. The skinny ones are sexy, but finding a face above a six was hard. Kingston has some stunners, but during my first week on the coast, I was convinced the Spanish dumped all their ugly slave chicks here on their way to Cuba. I saw one knock out, but she was half- Syrian. Jamaicans are a masculine stock, mostly descended from the Akans (think Ghana) and the Igbo (warrior Nigerian tribe) in West Africa. If you’re coming from Cuba, the Bahamas, or even the DR, you’ll want to shot yourself in the dick with the drop off in quality.

The reason for this?
Fat is sexy in Jamaica. And the worst bit is these obese monsters (or “fluffy” women as the locals say) have more confidence than Russian models. Finding a chick without a belly is not a problem, but finding a decent face to go along with it is .

Kingston is were you need to be. All that said, Jamaicans girls have really cute accents (almost as cute as Bohemians) and they are unrivaled on the dancefloor.

MONTEGO BAY

Overview:

Mo Bay has good nightlife at the weekend and is probably the best of the three places to find a decent Jamaican girl, but logistics suck balls. Expect to shell out for taxis, pricey roomsm.

Nightlife Venues:

All the action takes place on Hip Strip .
Margaritaville was the best spot in town. It’s twice the price for beers, but it’s got a lot of girls here. Come late. The next best place I recommend is right at the southern end of the strip called The Native . It’s got live music and it’s more a local scene. We were also lucky to be around for a massive outdoor party at Agua Sol .

Re: Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) by Harzontorh: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016

Re: Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lovely cool
Re: Jamaica City Guide: Montego, Neglril And Ocho Rios (photos) by Harzontorh: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Study In Iceland / Canada Pr Or Starting Business In Lagos,advice Pls / From Lagos To Calabar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.