Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (38605 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by daveson07: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
My first thread on Nl....
Please pardon my way of writing i aint that a good writer,just a learner
It happens that i mistakenly impregnated a girl some years ago,i wasn't ready bcuz i was a destitute then,my mother in-law was suppose to be taking care of her daughter then,but something really baffles me
My mother in-law was the type that like to evade the responbilities of takin care of her children,to cut the long story short..
She always make life difficult for her daughter during pregnancy,she won't even give her a single meal per day,it was i that was taking care of the girl then,just that she aint living with me bcuz i was managing with one of my friend then,she always insult her daughter that why must she get pregnant for someone so destitute
Eventually she sent her packing to come and be living with me that she can't live with her again,bcuz i normally visit her and she can't stand the sight of me
But the girl love me die,when she brought her luggages to my friends place i was so ashamed so i had to go and borrow money from one man in our area that normally give out money with a huge interest,I used the money i borrowed to rent a face me i slap you single room,we were managing there untill God finally answer my prayer and now God has really favour me.....
Now to why i open this thread,my mother in-law borrowed money from those people they call (gurumi,napo,ship nd so on....)Now she is unable to pay them and she is now living with us for the past two weeks now and they are looking for her all over
She wants me to help her pay at least a little out of the money,actually i'm capable of paying all the money but i don't want to,and am getting bored of her presence,I just need advices from mature mind either to pay the money or chase her out of my house....
Pls I swear this isn't a Fantasy,it's my life story and am typing with tears of Joy and sadness,I need your help urgently Nl brainiacs...forgive my long samon.tnks nd God bless

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by cyprus000: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
[size=13pt][b]

U may be used to the popular saying of "to forgive is human". it kinda sound lame and unreasonable, especially when a suppose adversery is at your mercy, after suffering hell at the hands of that same person(I feel same way too).

But I tell you
,. Transfering hate/anger in this situation is illogically and unapt, Considering that this woman is not just a stranger,but a family to you, bounded by blood.
Nature and karma may leta dance shoki with that little blessing you feel you have presently, if you decide to go on with ur plans. (Nobody has monopoly over success)
Don't forget that no matter how you may think that her daughter, hate her.
She will always have soft spot for her mother and wouldn't completely support you kicking her mother out, which is ironically a slap to her person...infact, when your other inlaws hear how you treated their daughter. They will never have favourable opinion of you.

Maturity demands that you help her out and make provision for her leaving. By doing so. You have shown her maturity and she will surely regret the way she treated you.
[/b][/size]

389 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Godmother(f): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Never repay evil for evil. Show her that age is just a number and that you are the bigger man here. Since you can pay the money why not do so. And you will also be getting rid of her too. At least, even if God doesn't bless you (will He will) her leaving would be reward enough.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Antina(f): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
If u can help her pay part of the money, pls do, and dont forget u call her ur mother-in-law, cos she is. Just thank God for taking u this far. who knws if ur mother-in-law didnt drive her daughter to come to you, u may still be squating with ur friend.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by kossyablaze(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Forgive her jor...If na u,u go still do same.Wetin u go do if ur duta get belle for a poor dude?This one wey Buhari don mess up our economy join.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by alatbaba1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Don't know why some people forget easily that the table might turn. No condition is permanent. Help her since God has change ur story.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by mynduu44: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
If u re living with that gal nd ve not married her after God has blessed you, you re confirm End Time dude...

U can help out the woman provided u re going to marry her daughter..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by daveson07: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nl no dey carry last,,I swear all your advice entered the better part of mah body,mature minds do still exist
tank y'all my fellow Nl,,you've all make my day,,i'm gonna do as u said with pleasure...tnx

17 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by daveson07: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
alatbaba1:
Don't know why some people forget easily that the table might turn. No condition is permanent. Help her since God has change ur story.
yeah no condition is permanent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by PresVA: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
daveson07:
Nl no dey carry last,,I swear all your advice entered the better part of mah body,mature minds do still exist
tank y'all my fellow Nl,,you've all make my day,,i'm gonna do as u said with pleasure...tnx
You really sound like a good person. . Just help her since it would take nothing from you... You can never lack....

Remember to do proper marriage rites for your babymama.. All the best...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by daveson07: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
PresVA:
You really sound like a good person. . Just help her since it would take nothing from you... You can never lack....

Remember to do proper marriage rites for your babymama.. All the best...
she just finished her apprihentice,she is now a nurse and i'm trying to set up her mini-shop for clinical purpose so i'm gonna do all the marriage rites before this year runs out by the grace of God,,tnx a lot

53 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Smellymouth: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
You should be grateful God has placed you where you are able to provide for the needs of your enemies..

Don't let hatred becloud your judgment..

Help the woman, afterall ;she gave birth to the lady you are married to..

9 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Dollarchap(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Whatever you went through is what added together to make you who you are today. Thank God that things have changed for better for you. I can feel your pains. Nevertheless, you need to forgive her. Remember the story of Joseph and his brothers in the Bible. His brother sold him into slavery. He went through hell but at the end, he became a Prime Minister in Egypt and was in charge of Agriculture(plenty of food) when there was a great famine.
When his brother came to him, he forgave them. Though the decision was painful as he actually wept when he remembered what they did to him. His conclusion was that, even though they met evil but God turned it to his good so that he can preserve the whole nation.
See yourself as that Joseph. The greatest revenge you can give back to her is total forgiveness. If you are truly in a position to pay the money, pay it for her and see how God will reward you.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by omusiliyu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Help her to settle the debt. Then pay your wife bride price and finally send her packing.

Few days later, she will come back to apologize and ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pay it. Its not easy for a woman to accommodate a pregnant daughter when she knows the man responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Howcomes(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Seek your mom's opinion on this pls.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
@OP whether u like it or not, she is the grand mother to your child and the mother to your girlfriend, in life humans are always clouded by anger and shame, that was what happened to her, you dnt have to blame her becaus everyone has a different character. "let bye gone be bye gone and pay her dept for her and let peace, joy and happiness reign in your relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by jay2pee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
K
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by absoluteSuccess: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
ehya

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by nani212(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
if I were in your shoes, I will forgive her but I wont give her a kobo of my money. She doesn't deserve any atom of kindness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by ibkgab001: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Text Help to 41919
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by badboyphc: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Fukkboy. You no get money you dey give girl belle. I still feel broke with my 6.2 Million in the bank.

Chei. What you were supposed to do was abort that child before you come stress it for no reason in this world.

My 2k.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by adonbilivit: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
how is she ur mother in law? u never mentioned that u later married the girl.

anyway, guy help her out make she and devil shame
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by investigator007: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Don`t treat others the way you won`t want to be treated.

Treat her the way you would have wanted her to treat you back then. Teach her what she should have known. Let her understand that its possible for someone to treat others kindly.

No one knows tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by NobleAngell(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ye
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by Tombilly(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
God bless you go ur kind decision to help her again. may ur Bank accounts Neva run dry.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by badboyphc: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
You are even calling face me I face you 'House' Lmao! Man! You need to fix your life first.
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by DanPolice(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Some people need to learn how to treat people and the only way they might be able to learn is to be at the other side of life. If truly you can offset this loan do it not for this woman but for her daughter who is now the mother of your child. Who no maybe she will learn her lesson.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by oluwazino(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just help her to pay the money just to rubbish her, simple then let her go back to her own house in peace
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by kennyman2000(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? by kenyguy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
daveson07:
My first thread on Nl....
Please pardon my way of writing i aint that a good writer,just a learner
It happens that i mistakenly impregnated a girl some years ago,i wasn't ready bcuz i was a destitute then,my mother in-law was suppose to be taking care of her daughter then,but something really baffles me
My mother in-law was the type that like to evade the responbilities of takin care of her children,to cut the long story short..
She always make life difficult for her daughter during pregnancy,she won't even give her a single meal per day,it was i that was taking care of the girl then,just that she aint living with me bcuz i was managing with one of my friend then,she always insult her daughter that why must she get pregnant for someone so destitute
Eventually she sent her packing to come and be living with me that she can't live with her again,bcuz i normally visit her and she can't stand the sight of me
But the girl love me die,when she brought her luggages to my friends place i was so ashamed so i had to go and borrow money from one man in our area that normally give out money with a huge interest,I used the money i borrowed to rent a face me i slap you single room,we were managing there untill God finally answer my prayer and now God has really favour me.....
Now to why i open this thread,my mother in-law borrowed money from those people they call (gurumi,napo,ship nd so on....)Now she is unable to pay them and she is now living with us for the past two weeks now and they are looking for her all over
She wants me to help her pay at least a little out of the money,actually i'm capable of paying all the money but i don't want to,and am getting bored of her presence,I just need advices from mature mind either to pay the money or chase her out of my house....
Pls I swear this isn't a Fantasy,it's my life story and am typing with tears of Joy and sadness,I need your help urgently Nl brainiacs...forgive my long samon.tnks nd God bless
Help your mother inlaw my dear brother so that tomorrow she will become a better inlaw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria? / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Lockdown Could Lead To 7 Million Unintended Pregnancies - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.