Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (48519 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by dre11(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
A woman has told a court in Lagos that she would never grant her husband a divorce unless he makes her be like what she was before they met.

A 35-year-old woman, Basirat Alatise, whose husband, Morufu Alatise, 48, sought a dissolution of their marriage at the Agboyi/Ketu Customary Court in Lagos State, caused a mild drama when she bluntly refused to agree to the
divorce, saying that the only condition she would accept the break up is if the husband could restore her to the state he met her so that she could be attractive to a man if she is willing to get married again.

Morufu had petitioned the court to dissolve the three-year-old marriage on the grounds that there is no more love as well as destruction of his property, constant embarrassment in public and show of wickedness but his wife insisted he must get her back to the state he met her or he would be stuck with her for life.

Morufu told the court that he met Basirat at a carnival and liked her and then decided to marry her; he said he met her mum who gave her approval and they got married.

According to him, he told Basirat that he had another woman who had a child for him and she accepted arrangement but that when she packed into his house, she proved to be stubborn, fighting the mother of his child whenever she came to visit, often fighting the woman, embarrassing him in the process. He added that his wife even got to the point of getting him arrested and locking him up in a police cell several times.

But when the court asked the wife if she also wanted the divorce, Basirat said she was against it and would never agree to it unless Morufu made her to go back to how she was.

“When I met my husband, he never told me he was married. My relatives though, were asking me how a man in his forties would not be married; that it is better we investigate and know why he is not yet married all these years.

It was then that we discovered that he already has a wife and when I confronted him, he said that the wife he married died. After a while we discovered it was a lie, that the wife is alive and I became friends with her.

After a while, we then discovered that he now has another girlfriend he was secretly seeing and the lady comes to his office which is in our house to come visit him. It was very embarrassing for me and I confronted him and he told the lady to beat me up.

We fought and the lady tore my clothes and I immediately went to report at the police station and he was arrested and put in cell because he refused to produce the lady who fought me but I eventually bailed him.

I still forgave him but he still brings the new girlfriend to his office which my father gave him. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I usually harass him so that he would know that I am not happy with his attitude and he still continued and had the audacity to say he wants divorce.

I will never accept any divorce except he has the power to take me back to the position he met me before I got pregnant; return all the money I have spent, otherwise, this our marriage is until death do us part.”

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/till-death-do-us-part-return-me-to-my-former-shape-before-a-divorce-wife-tells-husband-id4604642.html

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by orobs93(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gbam

For those in suport hit like
Dose against. Hit share

535 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by playtheblues(f): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smart woman.

Even that new girlfriend is not safe, after 2 babies he will port to the next victim.

Yeye.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Brother, return her back to the shape you met her biko..

Now you know she is stubborn and rude, even after lying to her that you weren't married angry grin!!

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
LMAO. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

But the price the lady is demanding is stüpid na. How do you expect him to transform you to how you were when he first met you? Are you expecting him to perform some DarkenRahl's stunts?

The woman even seem like a desperate woman to me.

You should have done some thorough CID investigation on him before tieing the not, but for pressure from troublesome folks and the constant, faint whispers of menopause.
May the lord be with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by kossyablaze(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahah ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Lollipop247(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na wa oo!! Marriages of nowadays shocked
Some people have no business getting married
I honestly think some marriages need divine intervention.
One can't begin to fathom what went wrong.
One minute you're in love with your spouse, the next minute, the same spouse is like a thorn in the flesh.
May God fix it!!!

9 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ijustdey: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
the man jam person wey strong pass am

this condition dey wicked ooooo

26 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hehehehehe
Marriage ain't what it used to be cheesy
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ijustdey: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
the man jam person wey strong pass am

this condition dey wicked ooooo
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by passionate88: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin sad
I will never accept any divorce except he has the power to take me back to the position he met me before I got pregnant; return all the money I have spent, otherwise, this our marriage is until death do us part.”

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by suyamasta(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
sorry! forget the man jare! i bet he used to come home like...

3 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by cutetopsey(f): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin lllllooooolllllllllllzZZZzzzzzz grin

Ghen ghen! cheesy

Lobatan!cheesy

Basirat don vex ooo. Anyway that is so smart of her. Thumbs up! Men of nowadays sha.......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats..

3 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
The poster above the poster above me; 100 days fasting is advised before you enter yaba left. embarassed

31 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Sunnycliff(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
The Magistrate no fit put mouth for this case because the woman point of order too strong

3 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by DirtyGold: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm sure the judge is wise. That she said all that doesn't mean they are all true accounts of what happened. For me, I'm wary of ladies that remain unmarried for a long time, there's usually a reason (few exceptions though).

6 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Smellymouth: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by hayPizzle(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Help me win this scholarship by clicking this link.
http://ref.54artistry.com/81677
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Before nko... should take her to the gym.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Saheed9: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abi o
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Brother, return her to the shape you met her biko..

Now you know she is stubborn and rude, even after lying to her that you weren't married angry grin!!
Stories that touch grin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by godoluwa(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
cant stop laffin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Etizz: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Funny
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Duru009(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is a real woman.......

I luv her courage.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Wizprodigy: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Damn dat woman mean business. Na who want dey wowo?
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by mathow55(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
grinShe's indeed very Brave!wink

He should Give her, her hourglass shape Back jaweh! What Nonsense!angry

Or maybe give her money for Plastic Surgery!undecided
She has to look good for other available suitors...undecidedcool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Duru009(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is a real woman.......

I luv her courage.

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by NobleAngell(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Silly story indeed. They are both unserious people who deserve each other. Iya Basirat et Egbon Morufu...a perfect match.

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ddippset(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol, guy man don succk the Juice finish, he wan discharge! Woman I gat your back abeg. The man is on a long thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by fowlyansh181(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
e serious oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.